Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree42Likes

pls help me

Discussions on "pls help me" in "Married Life" forum.

rajisankar is offline Newbie

pls help me

hi good morning all. i am new to this forum. i am trying to conceive for the last three years but i not yet get conceive. i am already fedup with the treatment. and now a days my neighbours and relations are always asking about my treatments and results. and they are indirectly talking about my infertility. i am very much hurted by their words. i am able to bear such kind of words.my mother in law understands my situation. but some of my relatives are diverting her thoughts. they are confusing my mother in law. and now i am very much afraid my mother in law. if she too starts to talk like my neighbours i cant bear it. pls help me. what should i do. i am very much confused

Sponsored Links

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: pls help me

Welcome to Penmai....Raji.

Please do not worry. You may please go through the following threads for your help.

Trying to conceive

Temples for Childless couples

Infertility Treatment Center

You both may take செவ்வாழை பழம் daily night atleast for 48 days. This will surely increase the ferility chances.

Y
    ou can be telling your MIL, that, one day or the other, you will succeed in delivering a child. You can also tell her , that she is the only person, who supports her situation and that you are very much grateful to her mainly for this reason, while all the others are making you feel sad all the time they talk.

You may tell her, you need her support all along your life, and that she is like your, infact more than your real mother. You be telling this very often. She will be really moved by your words, and will surely
    support you for ever.

If no treatment succeeds, you can go for adoption. Even after adoption, many girls have given birth to a child. This may happen to you also.

So, please do not loose hope.

WE ALL WILL PRAY FOR YOU.

Jayanthy

gshanthi is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Shanthi Ganesan

Pray to Sri Garbarakshambigai ( temple is near tanjore and kumbakonam) . She is surely powerful and grants our wish .If possible , you can go there once and do as the rituals say...God bless...

PriyagauthamH is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Dear Raji , JV akka has given you super advice ... Also as suggested by Shanthi akka go to garbarakshaambikai temple ... they will give ghee prasad ... you will have to consume that ...

Shasti vratham irunga ..... Be confident and have a relaxed mind .... do not ever take anyone's word to heart .... ignore it .... get your parents as well if you have sister's support...it's not good to bundleup all bad vibes ... you need people with listening ears to let out your pentup emotions....
    we will pray for you.....

Last edited by PriyagauthamH; 24th Jul 2013 at 03:12 AM.
    Priya

FortuneAg is offline Newbie

Hey first divert your attention into something that keeps you busy.
    changes will be good for your mind.get a job if you are not working or go to a new place.avoid neighbors and start a gym or any fun activity .stop worrying becos the more you worry the more it affects mind and body.

Pray well but don't regret for no child.just keep yourself fit and happy, only then you can be ready for babythis is no advice personally I was in the bulkier side when I started ttc, though i am very bad in dieting I gave my best for it and reduced well.it helped me .i also took follicle tablets...
    stop treatments and go natural.
    drink juices and eat healthily.do yoga it's good for all women it has the ability to cure all uterus and ovary issues.
    imp ones are padmasana -thighs, dhanurasana-hips
    bujangasana - tummy and sarvangasana
    if you are amateur,you can start with suryanamaskar.

our age old traditions and practices are tuned for our body type so you too try.
    3yrs time is not so big.i can name people who had kids after 7,10 years.
    all the bestgod be with you

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Dear Raji, I understand your problem. Consult your gynecologist. Have regular visits to your doctor and don't get confused. The society, the neighbours, your relatives and friends are simply asking. Don't get afraid of these things. Pray the God. If you are from Hindu religion, go to temple of your choice regularly and pray the God. Shiva Temple or Perumal temple or Murugar temple or Amman Kovil any temple have confidence and belief in your mind visit the temple daily and offer your prayers.

In your house also if pooja room is there then you offer the food what you are preparing for the day to the God first and eat afterwards.

If you don't have seperate pooja room, don't worry. In the kitchen shelf keep the photo of the God of your choice and offer prayers.

But without offering the freshly prepared food to the God don't eat. Everyday if it is not possible to offer freshly prepared food to the God, then you can offer dry grapes or kalkandu or jaggery or even thulasi leaf and pray the God. Definitely your prayers will give you a good result.

If you are from any other religion also prayer to The God is the only solution for your problem. Definitely you will conceive and get a beautiful baby of your choice. Don't get disheartened. Be confident and cheerful. All the best.

selvipandiyan is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

ராஜி......
    மருத்துவம் ஒரு பக்கம் பாருங்க.........
    கடவுளை நம்புங்க........ பெங்களூர் மைசூர் சாலையில் தொட்டமளூரில் உள்ள நவநீத கிருஷ்ணனை போய் தரிசனம் பண்ணுங்க........ கண்டிப்பா பலன் கிடைக்கும்.......

Sriramajayam is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    விசு @ Visu
    Blog Entries

ஹலோ ராஜி ஷங்கர் அம்மையார்,
    நல்வரவு என அன்புடன் அழைக்கிறோம்.

pls help me-smileys-praying-742234.gif

மேல எனக்கு முன்பாக நண்பர்கள் சொன்ன அறிவுரைகள் பாருங்கள்.
    எல்லா கடவுளின் ஆசிர்வதுடன் நல்லபடியாக முடியும்.
    எல்லாம் அவன் செயல்!
    pls help me-smileys-praying-554778.gif

sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.
    பழகிப் பார் பாசம் தெரியும்.
    பகைத்து பார் வீரம் தெரியும்.

Get in Close with Me to know my Affection!
    Get in Fight with me to know my Braveness!

விசு @ Visu.,
    PENMAI’s Supreme Ruler's of Penmai – II – 22-4-17 to still Date
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Golden Ruler – II – 30-7-15 to 22-4-17 (631days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Silver Ruler - II – 12-2-14 to 30-7-15 (534days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Ruler - 7-3-13 to 12-2-14 (343days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Yuva - 11-2-13 to 7-3-13 (25days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Guru - 5-1-13 to 11-2-13 (38days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Minister - 22-11-12 to 5-1-13 (45days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Commander - 6-11-12 to 22-11-12 (17days)
    PENMAI’s Ex Young Friend – 19-9-12 to 6-11-12 (49days)

blueMirror is offline Newbie

Please consult a doctor. That is the only way to go ...

Whosoever the fault is with ( infertile wife / husbands lack of semen quality) , can be easily rectified while you both are still young , and simple measures can be taken , based on tests, to rectify the problem..

but first, unless you have the checks, you will not know what the problem is. Convince your hubby to take you

sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.

arthimathi is offline Newbie

u will get that soon