Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By richak
  • 1 Post By jv_66

husband forcing me to ...

Discussions on "husband forcing me to ..." in "Married Life" forum.

richak is offline Newbie

husband forcing me to ...

i was born and brought up from upper class family. i was so much pet to my parents they just done everything for me before i ask them. i am married before 3 years. all is going well except having baby. we are not having baby . we consulted and got opinion from doctor. i was over weight so they advised to reduce the weight though i am trying for that continously but there is no success . if i reduce the weight 2 kg then in the same month my weight will be increased by 4 kg. so like this going . now my husband is forcing me to go to job. he is saying that i am just simply eating and sleeping because of that only i am over weight. i dont like to go to work. how can i explain him. i am so much upset with this.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini, jv_66 and sumitra like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name

Re: husband forcing me to ...

Welcome to Penmai....Richa.

First of all, I would like you to understand your husband's actual intention.

Since your weight seems to be increasing and it is also affecting your fertility, you need to work hard to reduce it.

I don't know whether you are working hard at home like, doing all the household works at home without having the help of the maid.

And if you are having the maid's help for the works, then you will have very minimum household work left .

After finishing these, you will watch any TV programmes or something like these during which you will love to eat some snacks.

These habits may increase your weight.

Only due to this, your husband would have told you to go for a job which will divert your mind from the thought of eating. You will be concentrating a lot on the job/work.

If you do not want to work, then you can try the following

First of all, consult a Nutritionist and plan your meals. Please follow this strictly.

Instead of 3 big meals, you can take 5 or 6 small meals.

Do not eat stomach full.

Go for walking both in the morning and evening.

Reduce the intake of white rice and sugary items which will increase the weight.

Since you need to get pregnant, avoid sternous exercises for time being.

If you do not want to go for any job, then you may engage the whole day in any hobby classes like art & craft making, stitching and many other classes, but avoid which are engaged in just gossiping.

You can go for the teacher's job also which may be in your nearby school. This will surely divert your mind and your mind will be pleasant with the interactions of the children.

Even if you were pampered in your mother's house, you need to change yourself according your age and the necessity of your married life. You cannot expect the same pampering in your husband's house also.

And being overweight will also invite lots of diseases.

So, please understand that your husband is asking you to go for the job, just to divert your attention from eating and sitting idle.

sumathisrini likes this.