Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree13Likes

feeling excited which is dangeroua

Discussions on "feeling excited which is dangeroua" in "Married Life" forum.

helpreq1 is offline Newbie

feeling excited which is dangeroua

I am married and I have a girl baby.

I am working in a IT company. All women coworkers say that I look very young.Recently I see 2 guys are looking at me even if I am married. It may be a time pass for them. But nowadays my thought is around them only. I feel excited when they look at me. I dont have any sexual feel and all. But just excited. I am becoming dull if I am not seeing them. I know its wrong. But still not able to overcome this feeling.
    I am dark complexioned girl. But good looking. As I often see the society cursing the dark complexin,when someone admires me by look at the same time, I am happy that I too have fans even after marriage. Pls help to come out of this. Pls pls. I know I am wrong. Need to overcome.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    jv_66 likes this.

narayani80 is offline Commander's of Penmai

Re: feeling excited which is dangeroua

Hi though this is common in girls & married girls, but be careful in handling and coming out of this. beacause this may leads to further problems in your life.

most boys are now very very smart they too may be noted you that you are looking them. this may give green signal to them and they may spread either rumours about you in your working place or they may approach for extra marital affairs in the coming days when situation is good for them and bad for you either you may be alone in the office or seeing in any other place where you are idle.

this is not to frighten you, nowadays our society is like that we are seeing many activities in and around us . think of your husband and your little girl whenever they sees you and just avoid the situation being alone in the work place.

i have a question, whether they are looking at you individually or they both talking and looking at you?

In addition I want to know that only I am facing such problems or all women who cross their married life after 2 or 3 years face thia

jv_66 likes this.

Re: feeling excited which is dangerous

Thanx narayani. Both are diff persons. Looking individually

Last edited by helpreq1; 6th Nov 2014 at 03:58 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
    jv_66 likes this.

Re: feeling excited which is dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by helpreq1 View Post
    Thanx narayani. Both are diff persons. Looking individually
    welcome ok.. thats fine. but be sure that they are not noticing you are watching them, they may think wrong like that you are inviting for friendship or etc.

there are some person who see and appreciate beauty without matter of age or marital status. just looking and appreciating the beutiness is ok, but it should not go beyond that like taking or making friendship etc.

coming to your question, yes most of the married girls will face this problem some may come out without hazzards to their married life some may spoil their life by continuing as illegal relations.

Angu Aparna and jv_66 like this.

Really thanks a lot..thank u so much..will soon come out of it

jv_66 likes this.

welcome girl. enjoy your married life happily with your little girl. sure you will come out of it, because you realized it.

jv_66 likes this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Welcome to Penmai....friend.

Narayani has suggested you very well.

Please follow them strictly.

I would like add 1 more point.

What is there if you are dark in colour and no one has seen you till now?

Your husband has married you willingly and you are now leading a good and happy married life with him...isn't it?

There are male members like this, who may look at any married female/unmarried female irrespective of the looks of the lady. They would befriend with her and make false promises....create split in the married life, enjoy the girl and leave them in the middle.

So, now the girl is left deserted. she cannot go either way.

Now, please follow this, to overcome the excitement.

Whenever you feel like looking at those guys, bring in the picture of your daughter in front of your eyes (imaginary). Close your eyes for few seconds. Then you will not have the courage to look at them.

All the married ladies should do like this only in order to avoid any future complications in their married life.

All the best.

Angu Aparna likes this.
    Jayanthy

Yes..I am leading a very happy life. My point is not no one has looked at me. This has happened at every stage of my life. Mine is love marriage. But my in law has said me as i was dark, i became ther families 'drishti bommai'. That has hurt me a lot.
    So whenever some guys do this, i think it as a compliment and start expecting it.
    Sure will soon overcome from this. Thanks for your time

jv_66 likes this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by helpreq1 View Post
    Yes..I am leading a very happy life. My point is not no one has looked at me. This has happened at every stage of my life. Mine is love marriage. But my in law has said me as i was dark, i became ther families 'drishti bommai'. That has hurt me a lot.
    So whenever some guys do this, i think it as a compliment and start expecting it.
    Sure will soon overcome from this. Thanks for your time

Yes...dear....I can understand your feelings.

But looking back at them will surely invite lots of problems.

Very happy and feel proud about your lovable husband who has married you with his utmost love. so, now, you should never invite any more unwanted problems in your life.

These in-laws have no other work.
    They will have one or the other complaints with their DIL.

If you are fair and very beautiful, they will say something else and hurt you. This happens to almost all the DILs.

so, just ignore their comments and be happy with your lovable hubby and daughter.

Now, you should be satisfied that few people atleast do not ignore you , just because of your colour.

The most important person is your husband and you should feel very proud about it.

I was just cautioning you about today's (why....it is always) men's attitude (many)

Jayanthy