User Tag List

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By lathakan
  • 2 Post By saraswathi2014
  • 2 Post By jv_66
  • 2 Post By lathakan
  • 1 Post By jv_66

love before marriage spoiling my life

Discussions on "love before marriage spoiling my life" in "Married Life" forum.

lathakan is offline Newbie

love before marriage spoiling my life

i had loved my friend in my college days but it was failed since we both are different caste. atlast married before 3 months. now my husband has doubt whether i loved anyone previously. i said no. but he is asking again and again what to do? i am so much afraid. i forgot him fully and started this married life. i don't know to whom i can share and get ideas so i am asking here. please guide me to lead a succeful life with my husband.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    jv_66 likes this.

Re: love before marriage spoiling my life

Hi latha..
    Welcome to penmai !!
    Its very difficult situation to handle..I can feel the pain of which you are experiencing now..
    First understand your husband how he might react if he come to know about your previous love; If he is very jovial person you can share about your love (Since you are saying that he is asking again and again nu)..OR talk with your mom about this..Ask her what you should do in this situation.Because from my point of view,,telling openly might solve the problem..Think well and react before talking to your husband..Only you can understand about your husband..Have a faith in god..Your husband will be happy with you soon...

Parasakthi and jv_66 like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Welcome to Penmai....Latha.

Please don't worry.

When your husband is asking the same question repeatedly, you can ask him as why he is repeatedly asking this and whether he is suspecting you, because of any reason.

If he tells that he has some proof(ie., you should not use the word 'proof', but ask him whether somebody has told him anything like that), ask for them.

If he is giving any suitable proof, like, that boy himself has revealed or any of your friends have revealed the matter to him, then you may follow as below.

Now, you can tell him that, due to that age, similar to many girls, you also had infatuation or attraction with a boy. Later you felt that it was just attraction and nothing else, you came out of it and never bothered or thought of him.

Tell him that,Since you didn't give importance to that infatuation, you didn't tell this to him till now, as this would create ripples unnecessarily.

Assure him that you love only him(your husband) and will always be true to him all along your married life. Ask him to forgive you for not telling this earlier. Ask him to forget this past of yours which may not be given any importance.

At the same time, if he has no proof and tells that he asked you simply, you can tell that, you had seen some boys(in college days only) just by getting attracted towards their looks or character.

Also tell him that now both of you love each other (you and your husband) and you would like to continue this forever.

Tell him that, asking like this repeatedly makes you upset .

Tell him that, you want to live a wonderful , happy and understanding life only with your husband and suspecting like these will hurt both of your thoughts.

Tell him, Leave the past and live the present.

Last edited by jv_66; 28th Nov 2014 at 08:38 AM.
    Parasakthi and saraswathi2014 like this.
    Jayanthy

lathakan is offline Newbie

thanks for both of your replies. still now i didnt said anything to him. but i thought to tell him the true. i dont want to hide anything hereafter . let god decides our life. pray for my life.

jv_66 and kodiuma like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by lathakan View Post
    thanks for both of your replies. still now i didnt said anything to him. but i thought to tell him the true. i dont want to hide anything hereafter . let god decides our life. pray for my life.
    Fine Latha.

Go ahead with your decision.

You will be surely blessed with a wonderful married life with your husband for many many more years.

I pray for the same.

All the best.

kodiuma likes this.
    Jayanthy