Like Tree20Likes
  • 4 Post By sheelamuthu
  • 6 Post By jv_66
  • 4 Post By asmi
  • 2 Post By jv_66
  • 3 Post By sheelamuthu
  • 1 Post By sathya88

inferiority complex

Discussions on "inferiority complex" in "Married Life" forum.

sheelamuthu is offline Newbie

inferiority complex

recently i got married. i am the younger dil of the family. my co-sister is very fair and white. because of my inferiority complex i am staying away from her. i am avoiding the situations being with her. yesterday it created a big issue in the family. everyone misunderstood and scolded me for behaving like this. my husband also scolded. i thought of explaining about this to my husband. but he didn't speak with me. i can't explain this everyone in the family. dear sisters pls help how to overcome from my inferiority complex. how to get mingle with the family members. i am very scared to talk with my co sister. i don't know the reason.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: inferiority complex

Welcome to Penmai....Sheela.

Congrats for your marriage.

No dear.....there is nothing in colour.

Your husband and in-laws have accepted you and your colour and only then they have brought you in their family.

You should be happy about this.

Each and every person will have their own talents. Like wise, you will also have some talents. Think positive about those. These talents may be missing from your co-sister.

So, try to develop some more talents and you can surely win the hearts of each and everyone in the family .

When all the members in the family including your co-sister is not teasing about your colour, why should you feel inferior about it?

First of all tell to yourself in front of a mirror either in the bathroom or in your bedroom when no body is there, that you are beautiful, your husband loves you, your children will surely love you and you will be the best wife, mother, DIL, co-sister and the best family member.

You should tell this daily to yourself in front of the mirror.

This will give you lot of confidence.

If you are going away from your co-sister everyone will have a very bad impression about you and surely this may spoil your married life.

After all she is also a human being and living in the same house.
    why should you be afraid of her when she is friendly to you?

First , when you get up, you can tell to your mind that today you are going to smile first at your co-sister and then ask her few doubts about the family member's tastes in foods, and then gradually increase your talks with her.

Talk with her about her parents, siblings, friends, about her studies,and all the other things. this will ease you to talk with her.

Now you may tell your husband that you were feeling hesitant to talk with her since she is a new member and will surely get accustomed with everyone in the family.

You may go to your husband and say sorry , immediately.

Now, think about Mr.Rajinikanth & Vijayakanth.

If they had inferiority complex about their colour, could they have become such a popular star among the beautiful heroes. They had self confidence and worked hard and now they have won the heart of millions of people.

Similarly think about the height of Sunil Gavaskar, G.R.Viswanath and Sachin Tendulkar....They all are very short but think about their history in cricket . All of them have created lots of History in cricket. They would have felt very difficult to handle the bat also due to their height. But they have overcome all these only because of their self confidence.

similarly you can also create history by being a best human being, best wife, best mother and best DIL.

All the best.

Jayanthy

asmi is offline Friends's of Penmai

hi jayanthy,

Really good advice or suggestion's.......

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by asmi View Post
    hi jayanthy,

Really good advice or suggestion's.......
    Thanks Asmi

sumathisrini and Mary Daisy like this.
    Jayanthy

sheelamuthu is offline Newbie

thank you sister. no one in the family consider my colour. me only feeling scared to talk with her. if she compares me with her during our talk it would hurt me more. so only avoiding her. hereafter i will follow your suggestions sister. i will tell myself as you said. thank you so much for your help and advice.

sumathisrini, jv_66 and Mary Daisy like this.

sathya88 is offline Citizen's of Penmai

hi sheela nothing is in colour. ungala neengale yen kuraichu mathipidareenga. first self confidence valathukonga. neenga allow pannama ungalai yarum hurt panna mudiyathu. unga kitta irukkara etho onnu avanga kita irukkathu. ithukkaka ellam athikama yoshichu kavala padama unga family kooda santhosama irunga. thairiyama ellar koodavum palakunga. unga co sister kitta thayakkam illama pesunga. avanga suppose ethavathu compare panra mathiri pesuanlaum athai ellam perusa eduthukatheenga. unga co sister mattum illa vera yarume unga colour pathi illa azhaku pathi pesunangana kandukkattheenga. naama athaiya perusa eduthukka eduthukka than mathavanga namala kindal pannuvanga. so antha talks ellam suthama consider pannave pannatheenga. ithu konjam kastam than. but practice pannikonga. apa than life lead panna mudiyum.

neengale ungala kuraichu ninacha mathavanga eppadi ungala mathichu nadanthukuvanga. ungaluku unga mela first nambikkai varanum. self confidence varanum. thairiyama palaka palakunga. jayanthy koduthu irukara tips follow pannunga.

sumathisrini likes this.