User Tag List

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By kavitha_64
  • 3 Post By sumitra
  • 2 Post By kavitha_64
  • 1 Post By jv_66
  • 1 Post By sathya88

should i go for job? advice needed

Discussions on "should i go for job? advice needed" in "Married Life" forum.

kavitha_64 is offline Newbie

should i go for job? advice needed

its being 6 months of my marriage life, i am feeling very bored to stay lonely in home. i left job as was getting married. i didn't get transfer and so i need to resign my job. but now i feel that i shouldn't left my job. because for buying small things i need to depend my husband for money. even i wish to give him any surprises, i can't do that. before my marriage i was very independent financially. my husband is loving and caring. but when it comes to money, he is very calculative. he asks for reason for every expenses. i don't like to depend him for money. i feel ashamed to ask him. shall i go for job? will it be a solution for my problem?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    jv_66 and sathya88 like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: should i go for job? advice needed

Hi Kavitha, welcome to penmai.com! Please go for the job. Ladies should not be depend on your husband for everything. Please try for the job and continue to go for the work so that you can support your financial needs on your own. All the best. thank you!

jv_66, sathya88 and kavitha_64 like this.

kavitha_64 is offline Newbie

hi sumitra mam thank you so much for your reply. i do want to go for job. i don't know how to tell this matter to my husband? i never talk him about job after my marriage? pls tell me how to open the matter to my husband.

jv_66 and sathya88 like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by kavitha_64 View Post
    hi sumitra mam thank you so much for your reply. i do want to go for job. i don't know how to tell this matter to my husband? i never talk him about job after my marriage? pls tell me how to open the matter to my husband.

Hi Kavitha,

Just tell him that you feel very bored at home. And would like to be very active as you were before your marriage.

If he is asking whether you will be able to manage both the office and house hold works, you can assure him about that.

You can search for a job which will be of lesser tension, so that you can continue it even after you become pregnant and give birth to the child.

All the best.

sathya88 likes this.
    Jayanthy

sathya88 is offline Citizen's of Penmai

hi kavitha its better to go for job. tell your husband that you are feeling bored and lonely in home for the whole day and you need change for some time. if he accepts then go for job. before telling him be sure that you would balance your home and work. think twice and act.

if he don't want you to work, then you can do some home based online jobs. or if you are interested in art works, then you can spend your time in that way. also you can make home tutions for school children. first talk with your husband and decide then.

jv_66 likes this.