User Tag List

Like Tree14Likes
  • 3 Post By kavya.sudha
  • 4 Post By jv_66
  • 4 Post By Candyce Squier
  • 2 Post By sathya88
  • 1 Post By sumitra

husband not letting me go to my home

Discussions on "husband not letting me go to my home" in "Married Life" forum.

kavya.sudha is offline Newbie

husband not letting me go to my home

hi friends,

i want suggestion. my husband is not letting me go to my mom's home. i am married for 3 years. there was a big issue with my mom and in-laws few months back due in my sister's marriage. after that my husband strictly told me not to visit my house or not to talk with anybody in my home. i spoke with everybody in my home a month after that problem. my husband also knows that i am talking in home. in my home everybody wants to meet me as i am pregnant. but my husband is allowing me to meet them. they are also not able to come here. what should i do friends. i want to go my home and stay there for some time. pls tell me how to convince my husband.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    jv_66, sumitra and sathya88 like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: husband not letting me go to my home

Welcome to penmai....Kavya.

Congrats for your pregnancy.

Since few months are over after the fight, your husband's anger would become less day by day.

Now, since you are pregnant and will surely want to meet your parents often and your parents will also want to have you in their nearby, there is no other go than to follow the below suggestion.

Your Parents should come to your house (husband's house) and ask apology/sorry both to your husband and your in-laws.

There is nothing wrong in this. This happens in many families and the person who wishes to reconcile has to ask for sorry.

Pregnancy is a life time event . You can convince your parents to ask sorry to your husband and in -laws. You can also tell them that you need peace of mind during pregnancy and this could happen only by their apology.

May be your husband also needs them to come down and ask for sorry.

Your parents though being elder, can do this for the sake of their daughter.

Jayanthy

Hey, kavya.sudha! He can't keep you away from your family forever, make him understand that. Whatever that problem is, he shouldn't keep you off from your own family. Talk to him and do it now. It's very hard to be pregnant with negative feelings and thoughts. Congrats on your pregnancy and I'm hoping everything will turn out well to you and hubby.

Parasakthi, jv_66, sumitra and 1 others like this.

sathya88 is offline Citizen's of Penmai

hi kavya neenga pregnant aaga irukkarathuku valthukkal.

neenga unga husband kitta pregnant aana piragu unga piranthu veetuku porathai pathi pesuneengala. appavum avaru pogalamnu sollalaya. avaroda reply munthina alavu kandippa harsh ah irunthu irukkathu.

unga husband konjam nalla mood la irukkum pothu, neenga ungaloda aasaiya pathi sollunga. amma appavai parkanumnu irukku sollunga. kandippa avar ungaloda yekkathai purinchukkuvar. ippa ungala veetla pesa allow panrar illa. athanala kandippa neenga avarkitta ungaloda yekathai pathi avaruku puriyavaikkum pothu avar kandippa avaroda ego-vai vittu ungalai anuppi vaippar.

appuram neenga next time unga veetla pesum pothu, eppadiyavathu avangala unga husband kitta pesa vaikka muyarchi pannunga. pesitanga na most of the problem solved.

jv_66 and sumitra like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi Kavya, please wait. Your husband will become cool and hear your words. Now any amount of telling he will not understand. You should have some patience and tolerance. All the best. thank you!

jv_66 likes this.

Shubhankar is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    Shubhankar

Hey Kavya,

Many Congratulations for your pregnancy, It is very big news for your husband, your family and obviously your in-laws.

I'll give you one trick, You are pregnant now, you can benefit of this and can call to your parents to see you at your home. It is possible that before few hours, your in-laws will not talk with your family or behave like a shitt.

But when your parents will initiate to talk to them and convince to leave all old things and start with new celebration of upcoming new guest who will be very important for both families then your husband & in-laws will definitely talk to your parents and forget everything.

Even The same thing, One of my friend have already implemented and result is that they are living happily.

Try once and be happy, things will be solved earlier. All the best for your ahead life..