Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By suganthikanna

how to make my marriage life interesting again

Discussions on "how to make my marriage life interesting again" in "Married Life" forum.

suganthikanna is offline Newbie

how to make my marriage life interesting again

hi people

i need advice for my marriage life. i've been married for two years and no baby yet. we spend our life very happily and we enjoyed wonderful days of after our marriage. but now its slowly losing the beauty of marriage life. something is missing in our life.

nowadays, the time we spend together is missing and we end up the day with fights for small issues. we can't able to find time for each other. i can't share many things with him as he is busy nowadays. what to do guys. what is the solution for this. is this common in married life? pls give any tips to regain interest of our marriage life. how to have satisfied relationship with him?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    jv_66 likes this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name

Re: how to make my marriage life interesting again

Welcome to Penmai...Suganthi.

Please do not worry.

Yes....the initial love and romance mood will slowly subside after 1 or 2 years of marriage and this is normal.

But the affection between the couples will surely increase day by day.

Generally men do not know to show their affection which they have, as the women do,that too mainly towards their wife.But it doesn't meant that they don't have the affection.

Now, you can fix some rules. Inform about these rules to him and plead him to accept and co-operate with these very simple rules.

In the morning, either one of you should wake up the other. While waking , you can greet with the pleasant smile and talks.

This will start the day with good mood.

If you wake up early, finish the initial household works earlier and the morning coffee should be taken when you both sit together in the living room. You can have some important talks during this time.

Just don't bore him.

Then leave him to read the newspaper or do some of his works.

You can select his dresses for office while he is taking bath.

Once he comes back from the office, while having the coffee, tell him to share some of his experiences or you can share that day's experiences.

During these talks, strictly, the TV should be put off and you can ask him to read the newspaper a little later.

Tell him that, just 10 min. talks both in the morning and evening, will be enough to refresh you both.

Next rule is, during the weekend, atleast on any one of the day, you have to go for outing. This may be some where to the nearby temple, park, movie or anywhere else.

Once in 3 or 6 months, whichever is possible, you may go to any far off places , just atleast for 2 or 3 days vacation.

Tell him that even the stress and anxiety in life, even the work pressure may be the reason for infertility.

And tell him that you are suggesting all these things just to get him relieved from his work tension and to relieve your loneliness (in your thoughts too).

These tips can be followed throught your married life, with no age bar.

We pray for you both to have a children very soon. Hope you are undergoing any treatments.

Please click the below link, which have lot more tips for you to know.

Tips to have a good relation / understanding with your husband

Last edited by jv_66; 9th Feb 2015 at 03:35 PM.