Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By gomathi gnanavel
  • 4 Post By jv_66
  • 2 Post By Shubhankar
  • 3 Post By kkmathy

lost interest in marriage life

Discussions on "lost interest in marriage life" in "Married Life" forum.

lost interest in marriage life

i am married for 3 years. living in joint family. i am not living peaceful marriage life. full of problems in my marriage. my husband, mil and sil all are troubling me. my husband is not caring for me. he always thinks of his career only. not at all giving his time for me. my mil always talking bad about me and my family. if i try to talk this with my husband, he is not at all interested to talk with me. sil also called and scolding me for not having child. mil also doing the same. husband is not willing to come with me for check up. i hate this marriage life. not at all interested to continue this life.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini likes this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name

Re: lost interest in marriage life

Welcome to Penmai.com, Gomathi.

Sad to note your situation.

But this is not at all new.

This is very much common to many many married women.

All of them are adjusting all these frustrations and ill treatments by their in-laws and continuing their married life till the end.

Just for these issues, you should not loose interest in marriage life and lot more to go. You should face everything courageously.

What you must do immediately is, if you are not going for a job, please find a suitable job immediately and spend most of your time in it.

This will divert your mind and you will be relieved of your tensions from your in-laws.

If you are already going for a job, then you can engage yourself in some other works also at home in your leisure time. like doing some art works or learning them from the youtube or similar ones.

Be confident and you may tell your SIL & MIL that you will very soon deliver the child and you may ask them also for any suggestions of viradhams and others.

Many husbands are of this character only and that too in the initial years of marriage. Only little by little , as the years pass by, they may change and show their affection towards their wife. Actually they will be loving their wife, but they do not know to express themselves.

Any women who doesn't have child for more than 3 years will surely face these problems , not only from their SIL & MIL but also from all the other relatives and neighbours.

So, there is no other go than to face these harsh words.

You can plead your husband to come for the check up. You can tell him that everyone including his mother and sister is always complaining about this.

Also tell him that only if he is meeting the doctor, if there is a very small problem which is hindering the conceiving could be cured easily and you both could enjoy in delivering a beautiful child.

You can also tell him that he is so educated to understand that both wife and husband may be responsible for not getting conceived.

If your husband is still reluctant, you can ask your MIL's help also in making him accept to meet the doctor.

Please click the below link which will help you to understand more.

How to run Smooth family

Moreover, you can follow the Shasti viradham which helps many women to get conceived very soon.

Chanting The below slogams also help in get conceiving. Please click the below links in blue colour.

Mantras to get Pregnant and for Safe Delivery

Garbarakshambika slokam

Particular slogam in Soundarya Lahari

Santana gopala mantra

Swayamvara parvathi mantra

Rajarajeswari mantram of Garbarakshambika for pregnancy

புத்திர பாக்கியம் அருளும் துர்கா சுலோகம்

Mantras in Tamil

Abirami mantra

ஆண் குழந்தை பிறக்க

Garbha rakshambigai Gayathri Mantra to conceive and also to prevent abortion

Garbarakshambigai Sloka to conceive

Read more: INDEX thread for Slokas

All the best and I am sure that you are going to lead a wonderful married life along with your children very soon.

We also pray for you to get pregnant very soon.

Once you deliver a child all these problems will be solved very easily.

Last edited by jv_66; 23rd Mar 2015 at 12:36 PM.

Shubhankar is offline Newbie
    Real Name

Hi Gomathi,

I would suggest to learn lesson of your husband, after all you are his wife if he is not taking care then why he did marry with you, to spoil your life?

This is very wrong and if you are tolerating all these then you are culprit. You should raise your voice against it. You should give answers to your sister in law and mother in low.

Yes, it is very common issue but you can set a unique example for the women who are facing the same issue, you should make inspiration of many thousands women.

but before taking any rude step, first talk to your husband calmly and try to tell everything what you are facing everyday, If he doesn't listen then file a case against him & his family for this kind of family. Also take a divorce.

There is no sense to live your life in troubles, life is too beautiful & short. live it with full of joy as you want. Marriage is only part of the life not life, if you are not happy then kick your marriage life and live independent & make your own identity like Mother Teressa, Kalpana Chawla, Sania Mirza etc.

sathya88 and RathideviDeva like this.

kkmathy is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name

ஹாய் கோமதி,

மனதை தளரவிடாதீர்கள். வாழ்க்கை எப்போதும் பூத்தூவிய பாதையாக இருப்பது இல்லை. கல்லும் முள்ளும் காலை பதம் பார்க்கத்தான் செய்யும். அதையெல்லாம் கடந்தால் தான், இனிமையான வாழ்க்கை நம் கையில்.

கணவர்கள் நம்மேல் அன்புள்ளவர்களாகத்தான் இருப்பார்கள். ஆனால் அதை வெளிக்காட்டத் தெரிவதில்லை என்பதுதான் வருத்தமான விஷயம். அதுவும் மனைவியின் மன உணர்வுகளை புரிந்து கொள்ள பல வருடங்கள் ஆகும்(அதுவும் சந்தேகம்தான்). நம்முடைய பிறந்தநாள் ஞாபகம் இருக்காது, நமக்கு பிடித்த உணவுகள், பொருட்கள் எல்லாம் அவர்களுக்கு தெரியாது என்பதால் நமக்கு வருத்தமாக தான் இருக்கும். இதெல்லாம் உடனே நடக்கும் என்று எதிர்பார்க்காதீர்கள்.

உங்கள் மாமியார், நாத்தனார் உங்களிடம் கடுமையான நடந்து கொள்கிறார்கள் என்று சொல்லி நீங்களும் அதே கடுமையை காட்டாதீர்கள். பொறுமையாக, அன்பாக அவர்களிடம் நடந்து கொள்ளுங்கள். அவர்களுக்கு பிடித்த பொருட்களை வாங்கி பரிசளிக்கலாம். அவர்களைப் பற்றி மற்றவர்களிடம் பெருமையாக பேசுங்கள். முடிந்த வரை மாமியார் உங்களிடம் என்ன எதிர்பார்க்கிறார் என்று புரிந்த கொள்ள முயற்சி செய்து, அதை பூர்த்தி செய்ய முயலுங்கள். உங்கள் ஈகோவை கொஞ்சம் ஒதுக்கி வைக்கத்தான் வேண்டும். உங்கள் வாழ்க்கை, உங்கள் குடும்பம் நன்றாக இருக்க வேண்டும் என்று நீங்கள் நினைத்தால், நீங்கள் தான் அதற்கான முயற்ச்சிகளை எடுக்க வேண்டும்.

திருமணமான ஒரே வருடத்தில் கையில் குழந்தை இருக்க வேண்டும் என்று எதிர்பார்க்கும் சமுதாயம் நமது. அதைப்பற்றி கவலைப் படவேண்டாம். ஆனால் மூன்று வருடங்களுக்கும் மேல் ஆகிவிட்டது என்றால், நீங்கள் கணவன் மனைவி இருவரும் கட்டாயம் ஒரு டாக்டரை பார்ப்பது நல்லது. உங்கள் கணவரிடம் பேசுங்கள், குழந்தை என்று ஒன்று உருவாக இரண்டு பேரின் பங்கும் அவசியம் என்று அறிவுறுத்துங்கள். உங்கள் குடும்பத்தினர் மதிக்கும் பெரியவர்கள் யாராவது இருப்பார்கள், அவர்களை விட்டு பேச சொல்லலாம்.

உங்கள் மன அமைதிக்கு, உங்களுக்கு பிடித்த ஏதாவது செய்யுங்கள். புத்தகம் படிப்பது, தியானம் செய்வது, தோழிகளுடன் உரையாடுவது போன்ற செயல்களில் ஈடுபடலாம். எல்லாம் சரியாகி நான் சந்தோசமாக இருப்பேன் என்று உங்கள் மனதில் உருவேற்றிக் கொள்ளுங்கள். கண்டிப்பாக நீங்கள் சந்தோசமான குடும்ப வாழ்க்கை வாழ்வீர்கள் என்று மனதார நம்புங்கள். உங்கள் மனம் போல் எல்லாம் நடக்க இறைவன் நிச்சயம் அருள்புரிவார்.

jv_66, sathya88 and RathideviDeva like this.