Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By shubh85
  • 4 Post By priya ravi

husband cheated me with lies..

Discussions on "husband cheated me with lies.." in "Married Life" forum.

shubh85 is offline Newbie
    no place

husband cheated me with lies..

mine is love marriage. i loved the guy for more than a year. got married before 3 months. but soon after the marriage only i came to know that he had cheated me well. he doesnt even completed his 12th standard. he failed in that after that he didnt studied. but he told me that he had done mba in anna university. i was so much shocked after hearing this. my parents are now on their high state of anger and worries on me and about my life. i dont know even to continue my life or have to leave the life and find a new way. i have doubles masters degreen in uk. now i have a job offer from uk. he is saying that i should not go to uk. i think he is doubting me that i will leave him. but my parents are saying me to find new life. i am so much confused and stressed out.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini likes this.

priya ravi is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Kuala lumpur

Re: husband cheated me with lies..

Love could be blind enough to enquire about other partners education, job and family.. But marriage isn't and it shouldn't be... when u r taking ur commitment with ur partner to next stage , certain things has to be planned like where u want to settle post marriage, take up job or not, look house closer to workplace etc etc.. These things should have been discussed and referenced by u or ur parents with him before marriage which would have saved u from the situation u r now in..

Now that u r already in, i would suggest u to take up the job offer in UK.. Stay away for this mess for sometime maybe 2 or 3 years and build ur career to support urself.. In this period u can think whether to continue ur relationship further ..

This break could also help u find out more about him and his nature of love towards u.. If he really meant ur relationship to be true, he would wait and try to prove himself to u ( he might have failed in studies, but he could financially set everything to start a family with u ) else he would try to opt out of this marriage by himself ( good for u )

Take control of the situation instead of letting others do and decide wisely..

Good luck to u..