Like Tree15Likes
  • 3 Post By chitra888
  • 2 Post By chitra888
  • 3 Post By jv_66
  • 3 Post By chitra888
  • 3 Post By spv
  • 1 Post By jv_66

urgnt help pleaseee doubt on husband.. have to ask or not

Discussions on "urgnt help pleaseee doubt on husband.. have to ask or not" in "Married Life" forum.

chitra888 is offline Newbie

urgnt help pleaseee doubt on husband.. have to ask or not

i have doubt with my husband whether he is having any other relationship. do i need to ask him about this directly? how to verify it i am very very confused. plse help me.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini, jv_66 and lashmi like this.

Re: urgnt help pleaseee doubt on husband.. have to ask or not

friend i am so much stressed. i dont know what to do now? help me immediately.

sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Welcome to Penmai....Chitra.

Please ma....please calm down.

There is no need to get so much stressed.

And do not or never take any Hasty decisions.

This is a very delicate matter and you need to handle it very carefully.

Now, can you tell us , why and how do you doubt your husband?

How did you come to know that he is having any other relationship?

Is is just because, he is talking to other ladies/ or a specific friend for a longer time?

Or did you find any other proof?

And please bear this in mind, that you cannot just like that go and blame your husband of this kind of affair, without any strong proof. So, you cannot ask him immediately without collecting the proofs.

So, if you please tell us the details, we could try to help you to solve this problem.

Jayanthy

yesterday late night he got a call by 11 pm. he didnt attend the call. he said that it is his business. again he got the call. he attended and said that whoever it may be call by morning. withtout even asking. atlast in the opposite side i heard a lady voice.

jv_66, gkarti and RathideviDeva like this.

spv
    spv is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    s. punithavathi

chitra, are u doubting ur husband by just hearing a lady voice,for which he did not even reply nicely.if this is the only reason 4 ur doubt, then there must be some problem with u. why are feeling so insecure. are u in menopause.unwanted baseless doubt may ruin a happy marriage/family.try to spent more time with him u will come to know abt him more clearly. confirm without knowing to him very very carefully, b4 u act.think from his side also. if he is a true but still u doubt him think how he will feel. hasty decision will spoil so think clearly and move ur next step

jv_66, gkarti and RathideviDeva like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Yes @chitra888 ,

As @spv has told, just for receiving a call from a lady in the night time, you cannot suspect your husband.

These may be common in most of the men's business or jobs. In these days, you cannot avoid these. And also, your husband has told her to call in the morning. this doesn't show that, he is avoiding her in front of you and would call her in your absence.

They may need to talk to lots of ladies even in the odd hours for the business purposes.

If he is getting continuous calls like these and if he avoids these, you may just enquire him as why he is getting these calls and this is enough. You should not ask him about this in a suspicious manner. You should ask him in a casual manner.

If he is genuine, then he will not hide anything or if it is his business/job matter, he would just tell that reason. But from his face, you can easily find out whether he is telling the truth or if he is lying , he would avoid to see you while he is answering.

But you should never nag him about this.

The foremost thing in married life is TRUST. Both the husband and wife should Trust each other.

RathideviDeva likes this.
    Jayanthy

hi thanks for all your replies.

i had made one big mistake. i asked him immediately and he said it was wrong number. since i had doubt i called the number again and asked the lady said it was wrong number. i asked her name (if you are true then tell your name) like that i asked. she just disconnected the call.

again i called to the number, she cutted the call and switched off the phone. if she it is only wrong call then she can tell  her the name know. why she switched off the phone. i am very much confused, after this only