Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By roseyj
  • 4 Post By Amrudha

husband relation with another women

Discussions on "husband relation with another women" in "Married Life" forum.

roseyj is offline Newbie

husband relation with another women

hi all i am newly married. its arranged marriage, married before few month and came to canada.

day before yesterday i was witnessed that my husband is in relation with another women. i was highly disappoint with this. i dont know how to live with him or leave him and come to my native.

can i ask him directly about this or have to move from my parents side. i am getting angry with him due to this. i dont know how to express this. whether he will blackmile me or scare me like that i am fearing. i was brought from a decent family. i dont like this man completely. how to save my life from him and come to my parents.