User Tag List

Like Tree13Likes
  • 2 Post By krishn.
  • 2 Post By Alagumaniilango
  • 2 Post By spv
  • 2 Post By krishn.
  • 2 Post By gkarti
  • 3 Post By spv

wife so much addicted to facebook and watsapp what to do?

Discussions on "wife so much addicted to facebook and watsapp what to do?" in "Married Life" forum.

krishn. is offline Newbie

wife so much addicted to facebook and watsapp what to do?

my wife is so much addicted to facebook and wats app in recent days. i had said the drawbacks and mental effects , but stil she is not listening to me. always roaming in home with her mobile phones only.

how can i change her ? previously before using facebook she has habit of reading books, stories and craft work. now she is not at all doing those things full time busy with thse only.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

Alagumaniilango is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Selva Meena

Re: wife so much addicted to facebook and watsapp what to do?

Hi krishna anna..most of them are addicted in those things..i think u didnt spend ur time to ur wife..i'm not fully blame u.ofcourse, u wil also have ur wrk..aftr that u must spend ur time to ur wife..buy some books whatever she wants,take 2days or 3days leave and along with her go to some place which is the most she like..we cant fully changed her habit..based upon ur attiute it wil works..al the bst anna..

sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.
    My ongoing story-En Manam Arivaayaa???

My first story - Kulir Nilavu

With Love,
    Meenu

"My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody’s pain."-charlie chaplin

spv
    spv is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    s. punithavathi

to answer u,u should give basic details like ur wife's age.her position i.e.. whether she has grown up or small children etc..

krishn. is offline Newbie

to be in detail i am working in it company. my work time is 9-8.30 pm. she also worked before marriage in banking sector. we married before 6 years. we have a son, he is now studying ukg.

in this summer holidays she is not even spending time with him.

gkarti is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga

Ahhhhh The Facebookkkk!!

Its Definitely a Great Tool & Somehow filling a Need for Communication. But Can be extremely Addictive as well...

my wife is so much addicted to facebook and wats app in recent days.
    [QUOTE]

Well Mr @krishn. First Have to Ask - Why has she Suddenly started doing this?? Is she feeling Lonely?? In General, Ladies love to Talk & share our feeling.. If you aren't Talkative, you'll probably have to do More of an Effort to talk & fill the Space that need she has to share.. Tell her that you don't like the fact - She gets on FB/WA all the Time. Its Fine to get on Sometimes & Chat with friends, but if she's going on all the Time & looking for something that She's not hooking with you & your Kid,, then it Becomes a Worry. Without Frustration/Anger, Set her down & tell her how it makes you feel.

Take Your Family out on Some Small tours & Make Sure that she dont get access to FB/WA during your Vacations! If She dont, then She might find it Easy to Stay away from these Social Networks. Try to Spend More time with her Daily & Take them out for Dinner, Movies etc Occasionally.

Its a Sad fact that the Computer Tech does affect Relationships.. First it was Yahoo Messenger, then Orkut, now Its Facebook/WA. Many ppl think that Addiction of these things are harmless, I disagree. A line between the Virtual & Real Life has to be drawn... Take in charge all of these Notes & Help your wife.. All the Very Best & Cheers!!!

spv
    spv is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    s. punithavathi

hi bro,
    tell her in a very calm and caring tone to protect herself from these addiction. tell her that children rarely obey but always imitate hence there is a danger,( ur son may also alienate himself in to this addictive island).(since he is a kid he may start with games later change his interest as per his age) in today world one should follow certain discipline in using all these and set a role model at least for one's children.ask her to allocate certain time for these activity and stick to it strictly.
    on ur side u should also understand, that craft can be done only if it is used. if it going to be a added junk there is no use doing it,any person will lose interest. ask her to find any other hobbies or work at home job that will her occupied in ahealthy way

sumathisrini, jv_66 and gkarti like this.