Miss india 2016 !!
Discussions on "Miss india 2016 !!" in "Misc Beauty" forum.
5th Jan 2016, 03:25 PM #1
Miss india 2016 !!
MISS INDIA 2016
Miss India is India's oldest and most credible beauty pageant with lineage of 53 years, owned by Times of India Group. The Pageant explores and brings together young talent for the fashion, lifestyle and entertainment industry.
The 53rd year of MISS INDIA will be touring across 18 cities divided into following: 14 city auditions 3 City Pageants and Mumbai Final round of auditions
The 18 city tour is further segregated into Zones: North, East, West, South
Here's your chance to be a part of the fbb Femina Miss India 2016 pageant! Please read the following instructions carefully:
The Eligibility Criteria:
- Between 18 years - 25years (as on 31st Dec 2016) - Height 5.6" & above - Unmarried/ single/ not engaged - Born Indian National holding valid Indian passport, OCI, NRI
City Auditions will be conducted in the following cities :
Shortlisted candidates from City Auditions will join City Pageants & Mumbai final round as listed below:
BANGALORE - CLOSED
Chennai - CLOSED
Hyderabad - CLOSED
DELHI (City Pageant)
Jaipur - (City Audition)
2nd February 2016, at Fortune Select Metropolitan
Near Nehru Sahkar Bhawan, C-Scheme, Bais Godam Circle, Jaipur - 302 001
Lucknow - (City Audition)
31st Jan, 2016 Golden Tulip Hotel 6, Station Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
0522 672 2000
Time 10 am
Indore - (City Audition)
Bhopal - (City Audition)
Dehradun - (City Audition)
6th February, 2016 at The Solitaire Hotel, Haridwar Bypass Road, Kedar Puram, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001
Time 10 am
KOLKATA (City Pageant)
Venue: The Park, Kolkata 17 Park Street, Kolkata 700 016 India
Time: 9am Date: 10th January, 2016
Guwahati - (City Audition)
4th Jan 2016, Hotel Kiranshree Portico, Near Nepal Mandir, Paltan Bazaar, Guwahati, Assam 781008
Time 10 am
Bhubaneswar - (City Audition)
5th Jan 2016, The Empires Hotel, 5-B, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha 751007
Time 10 am
MUMBAI (Final round of auditions)
Chandigarh - (City Audition)
29th January 2016, The Altius Boutique Hotel, Plot No. 25/9, Dakshin Marg, Industrial Area Phase-II, Chandigarh, 160002
Time 10 am
Pune - CLOSED
Nagpur - CLOSED
Ahmedabad - CLOSED
Goa - CLOSED
Winners of the City Pageants will get a direct entry to fbb Femina Miss India 2016. Runner-ups will be invited to the final round of auditions in Mumbai.
The qualifying finalists will then take part in the Grand Finale of the fbb Femina Miss India Pageant in 2016, which will crown the three Miss Indias.
Miss India-World 2016 Miss India 1st Runner-Up 2016 Miss India 2nd Runner-Up 2016
APPLICATION PROCESS The website will be updated with audition dates in respective cities when finalized.
NORTH: All applicants residing in North zone can apply through the below forms:
AUDITION CITY CHANDIGARH :
FEMINA MISS INDIA DELHI 2016 :
EAST All applicants residing in East Zone can apply through the below forms:
FEMINA MISS INDIA KOLKATA 2016 :
All applicants residing in South Zone can apply through the below forms:
FEMINA MISS INDIA BANGALORE 2016 :
All applicants residing in West Zone can apply through the below forms:
AUDITION CITY MUMBAI:
Please note applicant will be notified with a registration number (eg : P123456789 ) upon successful submission of online application. It is only an acknowledgement of successful application.
Please bring the below mentioned documents if short listed to the following city: Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore. .
1. Copy of passport If applicant doesn't have a Passport she must apply for one as soon as possible and have it arranged before their City auditions.
2. Copy of birth certificate
3. Fitness certificate May be obtained by a local physician / family doctor stating the applicant is physically and mentally fit.
4. Unmarried affidavit Should be made on Rs.100 stamp paper and notarized.
5. 3 Photographs - Close up, mid-length and full-length
Contestants Auditioning at all city auditions, please ensure you bring the following articles:
1) Hot pants (shorts)
2) White singlet / Ganjee
3) Option of short, fitted, sexy black cocktail dresses that best suit you. Please do not wear long evening gowns for Round 2
4) Appropriate inners for all above articles such as skin tone panty hose, g - strings, strapless bras.
5) Appropriate footwear for above: pair of stilettos in black or white, or silver or gold or skin. Please ensure that these are not platforms or wedges and are at least 3-4 inch heels
6) Appropriate jewellery, accessories to go with your wardrobe and attire.
Contestants Auditioning at PUNE, KOLKATA, CHANDIGARH, DELHI & BANGALORE, MUMBAI
Please ensure you bring the following articles with you to the Audition :
1) Swimsuit: Please carry some options of swim wear - two-piece, well fitted and in good condition. Preferably in black or the next best option in a solid colour.
2) Carry appropriate sarong to go with the same
3) A bathrobe to cover up in between sessions and in the green room
4) Hot pants (shorts)
5) White singlet / Ganjee
6) 1-2 options of short black, fitted, sexy cocktail dresses that best suit you. Please do not wear long evening gowns for Round 2
7) Appropriate inners for all above articles such as skin tone panty hose, g - strings, strapless bras, silicones and cups for swimwear, nipple tapes, panty liners etc.
8) Appropriate footwear for above: pair of stiletto heels in black, white, silver / gold, skin. Please ensure that these are not platforms or wedges and are at least 3-4 inch heels
9) Appropriate jewellery, accessories to go with your wardrobe and attire
You will receive a formal e-mail with all the details nearing auditions.
Important: Please do not fix any other engagements for the same day as the audition round would take until late evening to finish. If you are short listed for the city pageant you will be required to stay back at the hotel for the next 4 days for training and the fbb Femina Miss India Pageant therefore do not book your outbound travel back for the same day evening. Please carry dry snacks with you for the day.
"From Monday to Friday (11.30 am to 7 pm), incase of any query in regards to the above mentioned, please contact: + 91 22 30418995, 09619937295. You can also mail your queries at email@example.com