Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By vijigermany

Look like a movie star

Discussions on "Look like a movie star" in "Misc Beauty" forum.

vijigermany is offline Supreme Ruler's of Penmai

Look like a movie star

Look like a movie star

Look as stunning as Freida Pinto with simple tips by make up artist Marvie Beck.

- For flawless skin like Freida's, start with a moisturiser followed by a primer. I use MAC Prep+Prime on clients, which moisturises and evens out your complexion.
    - Follow this by a liquid foundation that will match your skin tone. You can use Chanel Pro Lumiere with SPF 15.
    - If you find some visible dark circles then try a concealer in yellow-based shades to neutralise the darkness - my favourite is a Bobbi Brown Concealer.
    - To set make up and keep it crease-free for a long time, use a loose face powder like Makeup Forever Super Matte Loose Powder, in a pale yellow tone.

- Smile and apply a shimmering peach shade like SmashBox Blush Rush on the apple of your cheeks. I like to use the ultra-soft Kabuki Brush by Too Faced.
    - Blend the colour in an upward stroke towards the hairline, in circular movements. The key to natural, glowing cheeks is to blend, blend, blend!

- Freida is wearing a soft winged eyeliner. An easy way to achieve this is to curl eye lashes and outline the upper lid with a jet black eye pencil like Nars WaterProof Eye Pencil and extend it upwards and outwards at the end.
    - Blend it with a grey eye shadow like MAC Knight Divine, but only on the upper eyeline.
    - Do the same for the lower lid but keep it soft and not as defined as the top lid. Finish with a dramatic mascara like Lancome Hypnose Drama.

- Freida is wearing a peach lip gloss, which is the most skin enhancing colour for Indian skintones.
    - To attain similar lips, outline with a nude lip liner like Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Liner in Naked and smudge all over the lips. Fill in with a lip gloss - I would suggest MAC Cremesheen Lip Glass in Peach Coral - for stunning lips.

- For Freida's elegant hairdo, spray on a hair shine product, comb through with a soft sweep and make a simple side parting. Use a fancy hair grip and make a chignon, which is really just a stylish bun at the nape of neck.