Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree122Likes

Best Kajal Brand for Eyes!!


Discussions on "Best Kajal Brand for Eyes!!" in "Misc Beauty" forum.


  1. #11
    SSJR's Avatar
    SSJR is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jeeva
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Coimbatore
    Posts
    1,874

    Re: Best Kajal Brand for Eyes!!

    Quote Originally Posted by vijivedachalam View Post
    Hi karti....nice thread da......Naan ordinary kajal thaan use panren...I feel some itching after I put on....

    Lakme kajal try panni paakuren da
    Hi Viji Akka...

    Eyes la itching vandha please kajals use panradha avoid pannunga..But, still I would suggest you try either Himalayas or Biotique...I have used both of them, and they are good, and affordable also...only problem is after 2 or 3 hours, they will wear off or smudge and give you raccoon eyes, especially if you have oily lids...Another option is Maybelline Colossal..from my personal experience, oru 8 hours smudge aagaadhu, but indha kajal oda ingredient list konjam doubtful...So, neenga himalayas illa biotique try pannunga...


    Sorry, forgot to mention Lotus...it is also good...


    With Love and Respect,
    Jeeva...



    Sponsored Links
    Last edited by SSJR; 6th Jan 2014 at 02:21 PM.
    "Being strong always doesn't mean you have to fight the battle...True strength is being adult enough to walk away from the nonsense, with your head held high" --- Anonymo​us

  2. #12
    SSJR's Avatar
    SSJR is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jeeva
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Coimbatore
    Posts
    1,874

    Re: Best Kajal Brand for Eyes!!

    Hey Karthi...enna pa nee inniku kalakkara...thanks a bunch for starting this thread yaar...I like kajals soooo much...without them, my eyes would feel nude...Enakku, vera endha makeup items um venaam, kajal irundha podhum...Personally, I have used Himalaya, Lotus, VLCC, Biotique, and Maybelline...and Maybelline is the best when it comes to not smudging and staying on for several hours (remove panradhu konjam kashtam dhan,but still it would not give those black raccoon eyes)...When the product was launched, I got it for 130 bucks in MedPlus online portal...But, ippo semma pricey aaiduchu...One drawback with this product is if you do not handle the pencil tip properly, it will break off........

    I have been eyeing Lakme's eyeconic kajal for sometime now, but it is also too pricey...Also, ippo Loreal onnu launch pannirukaanga Magique Kajal nu...check that out also...but adhuvum pricey dhaan...


    Cheers,
    Jeeva


    Last edited by SSJR; 6th Jan 2014 at 02:51 PM.
    "Being strong always doesn't mean you have to fight the battle...True strength is being adult enough to walk away from the nonsense, with your head held high" --- Anonymo​us

  3. #13
    gkarti's Avatar
    gkarti is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Madurai
    Posts
    49,123

    Re: Best Kajal Brand for Eyes!!

    Hahaha.. Chumma than da.. Yeah Pleasure is all Mine.. And thanks a ton for your Comments & FB as Well Jeeva..

    Maybelline,, nan Use Panniruken..So Dark Eyes Kidaikkum lla.. Apuram Switch over to Lakme(Esp for Liner).. But En Vote Himalayas kke.. Coz,, Recent ah Oriflame Eye care Products Use Pannen,, Its not as good as Himalayas.. Personal feel ithu..

    Ippo Biotique la vanthu Nikkuren "Matique Kajal" Hmm ll Check it Out Dear Price than Ha ha ha.... lip care kkum ippo ellam Jasthi ah Pochu..Well, Thanks Again Jeeva

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJR View Post
    Hey Karthi...enna pa nee inniku kalakkara...thanks a bunch for starting this thread yaar...I like kajals soooo much...without them, my eyes would feel nude...Enakku, vera endha makeup items um venaam, kajal irundha podhum...Personally, I have used Himalaya, Lotus, VLCC, Biotique, and Maybelline...and Maybelline is the best when it comes to not smudging and staying on for several hours (remove panradhu konjam kashtam dhan,but still it would not give those black raccoon eyes)...When the product was launched, I got it for 130 bucks in MedPlus online portal...But, ippo semma pricey aaiduchu...One drawback with this product is if you do not handle the pencil tip properly, it will break off........

    I have been eyeing Lakme's eyeconic kajal for sometime now, but it is also too pricey...Also, ippo Loreal onnu launch pannirukaanga Magique Kajal nu...check that out also...but adhuvum pricey dhaan...


    Cheers,
    Jeeva



  4. #14
    vijivedachalam's Avatar
    vijivedachalam is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalakshmiBala
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    villupuram
    Posts
    10,965
    Blog Entries
    68

    Re: Best Kajal Brand for Eyes!!

    hi Jeeva thank q so much ma......herbal try pannalam nu irukken da.....but kajal pottale enakku itching ah irukku da...kajal pottale eyes ku thani azhagu thaan la......t
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJR View Post
    Hi Viji Akka...

    Eyes la itching vandha please kajals use panradha avoid pannunga..But, still I would suggest you try either Himalayas or Biotique...I have used both of them, and they are good, and affordable also...only problem is after 2 or 3 hours, they will wear off or smudge and give you raccoon eyes, especially if you have oily lids...Another option is Maybelline Colossal..from my personal experience, oru 8 hours smudge aagaadhu, but indha kajal oda ingredient list konjam doubtful...So, neenga himalayas illa biotique try pannunga...


    Sorry, forgot to mention Lotus...it is also good...


    With Love and Respect,
    Jeeva...


    life is so beautiful....

  5. #15
    vijivedachalam's Avatar
    vijivedachalam is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalakshmiBala
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    villupuram
    Posts
    10,965
    Blog Entries
    68

    Re: Best Kajal Brand for Eyes!!

    Hi karti...am fine da...
    Quote Originally Posted by gkarti View Post
    Hi Shri Kaa!

    Athum Share Panniruken,, Vidalai..



    Brand Parthu Choose Pannunga VJ..
    BTW How are you??


    Nice to Know Aunty! Thanks


    durgasakthi, gkarti and SSJR like this.
    life is so beautiful....

  6. #16
    fatima15's Avatar
    fatima15 is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    316

    Re: Best Kajal Brand for Eyes!!

    Hi karti Thanks for sharing very useful.

    gkarti likes this.

  7. #17
    Prathyuksha's Avatar
    Prathyuksha is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    6,226

    Re: Best Kajal Brand for Eyes!!

    Hi Karti,

    Super share... Super like...

    Nanum brand branda try panuven... Edha potalum 1 hr kalichu adhu kannuku velila vandhudum... En kannuku kaajal othae varadhilla...

    Prajodh ammakum naan vangura adhae kajal vangi tharuven... So naan avanga comments solren...

    Maybelline Colossol Kajal - Ippo idhan use panranga... Avangaluku romba pidichudhu... But seekiram theendhu pogudhunu sonanga... Enaku idhu ok va iruku...

    Lakme Iconic - Avlo satisfieda illa. Idhula mascaravum try paniyachu... Water proof kadayadhu...

    Lotus Herbals Natural Kajal - Idhu thicka varum... But konjam iluvudhunu sonanga... Apply pana easya irukum...

    Lotus Contour - Waste... Iluthu iluthu kannudhan eriyum... Darkavae varadhu...

    Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Kajal - Idhu nalla irukum... Dark colour plus iluvadhu... But it wont stay for long... Max 4 - 5 hrs...
    Biotique Herbal Almond Kajal - Idhu nalla darka varum... Stays for long as well...

    Thanks for the useful share Karti ma...

    -Prathyuksha





  8. #18
    gkarti's Avatar
    gkarti is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Madurai
    Posts
    49,123

    Re: Best Kajal Brand for Eyes!!

    Yeah THanks Prathzz.. Nijama very Useful Post

    durgasakthi and Prathyuksha like this.

  9. #19
    Prathyuksha's Avatar
    Prathyuksha is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    6,226

    Re: Best Kajal Brand for Eyes!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gkarti View Post
    Yeah THanks Prathzz.. Nijama very Useful Post
    Welcome Karti ma...
    Namaku dhan endha kajal potalum konja nerathula chandramuki kanu madhiri ayidudhu...

    durgasakthi and gkarti like this.

  10. #20
    gkarti's Avatar
    gkarti is online now Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Karthiga
    Gender
    Female
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Madurai
    Posts
    49,123

    Re: Best Kajal Brand for Eyes!!

    ROFL.... Public.. Public...

    Quote Originally Posted by Prathyuksha View Post
    Welcome Karti ma...
    Namaku dhan endha kajal potalum konja nerathula chandramuki kanu madhiri ayidudhu...


    durgasakthi and Prathyuksha like this.

loading...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Like It?
Share It!







Follow Penmai on Twitter