Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

miscarriage and pregnancy

Discussions on "miscarriage and pregnancy" in "Miscarriage" forum.

nithayaraki is offline Newbie

miscarriage and pregnancy

hello to all sisters... please help me am so much worried because of miscarriages . i am married before 3years. i didnt get pregnant for first 2 yrs of our marriage. then we gone to check up and found with prob pcos. after getting treatments i got conceived 8 months before and miscarriage was happen.

then gone under treatment again last month i had done pregnancy test in my home itself, and the result is positive and then consulted a dr for further check ups. i was in full rest but this time also miscarriage at 8th week of pregnancy. i am so much worried. my husband also worried a lot. i lost my hope.

please tel me the possibilities of pregnancy after miscarriage. what should i do? need your advice.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

nithayaraki is offline Newbie

Re: miscarriage and pregnancy

Please help me

Rudhraa is offline Moderator & Blogger Commander's of Penmai

There are many reasons for miscarriage, a good gynec can find it. It will be better if you go for second opinion to another doctor. There are doctors who are specialized for high risk pregnancies, they can guide you correctly.

God bless you with healthy progeny soon.

Universal Rule Never Change!
    What you send out, comes back.
    What you sow, you reap.
    What you give, you get.

Bagavad Gita Discussion Group| Must Read Motivational Books!

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

hi nithya,
    Dont worry, everything will be good...
    miscarriage happens for various reasons... as rudhraa said, you should want to consult another gynec who is wellknown for this kind of high risk pregnancies.. keep in mind that stress is the major factor for pcos and miscarriage. so if you dont not have faith or always stressedout then it can lead to miscarriage too.. worrying is not the solution for anythings.. get it over with and think how to tackle the situation.check what are the options you have. All the best...
    Quote Originally Posted by nithayaraki View Post
    hello to all sisters... please help me am so much worried because of miscarriages . i am married before 3years. i didnt get pregnant for first 2 yrs of our marriage. then we gone to check up and found with prob pcos. after getting treatments i got conceived 8 months before and miscarriage was happen.

then gone under treatment again last month i had done pregnancy test in my home itself, and the result is positive and then consulted a dr for further check ups. i was in full rest but this time also miscarriage at 8th week of pregnancy. i am so much worried. my husband also worried a lot. i lost my hope.

please tel me the possibilities of pregnancy after miscarriage. what should i do? need your advice.