Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Are there chances of miscarriage with these health conditions

Discussions on "Are there chances of miscarriage with these health conditions" in "Miscarriage" forum.

harun is offline Newbie

Are there chances of miscarriage with these health conditions

My cousin 32 years old married for 9 years.After long ferlity treaments having 1 miscarriage and 2 Ectopic pregancies(both tubes removed) in the past 9 years.Now undergone IVF with ICSI.She is 11 weeks pregnant.During IVF they retrived 5 eggs ,3 fertilised and 3 transferred at day 3.Got positive pregnancy test and after 2 weeks she started bleeding clots .when they took scan told only one yolk sac seen and it is "abnormal" in size.After a week yolk sac grown to 6-7 mm and docters lost hope and said it may not be a viable pregancy.But after 3-4 days they found a heartbeat.But she was contionously bleeding clots from 6th week to 10th week.So weekly scan she had ,during 7th week heartbeat was 154 and yolk sac 8mm,During 8th week HB and yolk sac 10 mm was 191 and,during 10th also HB was 190.

Now our concern is whether
    1)the BIG yolk sac cause any choromosome abnormalities in the growing fetus even though its showing growth as per week.
    2)Also she is not having any vomitting or nausea till 10th week.From 11th week only vomitting sensation.
    3)Anything to worry on the constant high heartrate from 8th to 10th week at 190.
    4)Out of 5 eggs retrived only one could make it to prengancy,so she is concerned about that part too.