Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By nandhini_78
  • 4 Post By jv_66
  • 2 Post By nandhini_78

husband doubting me ?

Discussions on "husband doubting me ?" in "My Better half" forum.

nandhini_78 is offline Newbie

husband doubting me ?

my husband is doubting me whether i have any illegal relations. i don't have any relations even before my marriage, not love and even boy friends since studied in girls school and ladies college. i am very much worried. how to explain him.

i have a doubt whether my inlaws playing game in my marriage due to other issues we had already with her.

he indirectly asking me some questions and checking my phones.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini and jv_66 like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: husband doubting me ?

Hi @nandhini_78

Sad to hear about the suspecting attitude of your husband.

But don't worry.

You can straight away tell him that only TRUST is the main bonding in Married life. Both Husband and Wife must have mutual trust with each other.

How long are you married? Is he suspecting only in recent times or for a longer time?

Also ask him, how he would feel if you suspect him for no fault and do these kind of checking the phone logs.

And please leave him to check your Phone. After few weeks, he himself will stop that activity.

Tell him that his suspicions hurts you a lot for no fault of yours and assure him that he is the only man in your life and you are leading a satisfactory married life.

You may also ask him, what is the reason for his suspicions? He may spill the beans.

Please don't complain or tell anything ill about your in-laws, even if you feel that they are playing any type of games. later, he will not tell anything about them, to you.

Jayanthy

nandhini_78 is offline Newbie

Re: husband doubting me ?

now all is ok sister.

i let him to check my phone. i know i didn't done any mistake so i let it what ever happen.

atlast came to know the reason that one day when i went for shopping i met my relative brother and talked with him. that day my sil saw me he told wrongly about me to my husband.

one fine day when i was asked for the reason for mistaking me he told me than i explained the problem and show his photo with me when we took in childhood. he understand me and about my sil negative thought.

thanks you god saved me from the danger.
    Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post
    Hi @nandhini_78

Sad to hear about the suspecting attitude of your husband.

But don't worry.

You can straight away tell him that only TRUST is the main bonding in Married life. Both Husband and Wife must have mutual trust with each other.

How long are you married? Is he suspecting only in recent times or for a longer time?

Also ask him, how he would feel if you suspect him for no fault and do these kind of checking the phone logs.

And please leave him to check your Phone. After few weeks, he himself will stop that activity.

Tell him that his suspicions hurts you a lot for no fault of yours and assure him that he is the only man in your life and you are leading a satisfactory married life.

You may also ask him, what is the reason for his suspicions? He may spill the beans.

Please don't complain or tell anything ill about your in-laws, even if you feel that they are playing any type of games. later, he will not tell anything about them, to you.

jv_66 and Thahseen like this.