Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree34Likes

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Discussions on "Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend" in "My Better half" forum.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Re: Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Hey deepa, thanks for sharing such a nice gift ideas dear.

Sponsored Links
    deepa bala likes this.

sowmyasri0209 is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Present him some some sport equipments. Most of the guys nowadays are very careful about their health and spend time in playing with their friends.

You can present him a tennis racket or a volley ball that will make him think of you even when he is with friends.

Parasakthi and deepa bala like this.

rameshshan is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Ramesh shanmugam

In 2009 she (My friend) gave me a call at 12.00 night & wished for my B'day.

In 2010 she (became my GF) gave me a gold ring.But she s not satisfied with it, though i am happy coz that was the first gold ornament i wear.

In 2011 she (became my love) want to give me something very special on my B'day, as i was working in hyderabad & she s in pondy; we planned to meet by evening @ Pondy beach. Poor girl, she roamed all over the town to get me a gift that should be outclassing & should not be given by any (she loves me very much, so i am) , as usual she s not satisfied with any as her heart seek to gift me something special.

I reached there by 7.30 pm, cool & breezy! She came like the most tiresome athlete. Closer she comes i can see the tears in her beautiful eyes. She hold my hands and cried like a kid saying that she couldnt get a gift for me after all searching & i just patted on her head...she hugged me.

Of all these years i felt for the first time that i got the best gift, not only for my B'day..but for my life.

We got married in Feb 2012. That weeping queen is my wife now!

Happy to share this with u all. That was the best B'day gift a guy could get isnt?!

"Don't be Serious, be Sincere."!!

Ramesh

shuvarna18 is offline Newbie

one of my friend wanted to present a gift to her lover. i gave her an idea to gift the photo printed mug( with her pic and his with a beautiful verse written on it. she did the same... he was so impressed with it n thanked her.....

shuvarna j

nish is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Friends's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rameshshan View Post
    In 2009 she (My friend) gave me a call at 12.00 night & wished for my B'day.

In 2010 she (became my GF) gave me a gold ring.But she s not satisfied with it, though i am happy coz that was the first gold ornament i wear.

In 2011 she (became my love) want to give me something very special on my B'day, as i was working in hyderabad & she s in pondy; we planned to meet by evening @ Pondy beach. Poor girl, she roamed all over the town to get me a gift that should be outclassing & should not be given by any (she loves me very much, so i am) , as usual she s not satisfied with any as her heart seek to gift me something special.

I reached there by 7.30 pm, cool & breezy! She came like the most tiresome athlete. Closer she comes i can see the tears in her beautiful eyes. She hold my hands and cried like a kid saying that she couldnt get a gift for me after all searching & i just patted on her head...she hugged me.

Of all these years i felt for the first time that i got the best gift, not only for my B'day..but for my life.

We got married in Feb 2012. That weeping queen is my wife now!

Happy to share this with u all. That was the best B'day gift a guy could get isnt?!
    Congrats!!!

swaga2008 and rameshshan like this.

nish is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Friends's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

I have gifted Watch when we are friends....

Next year:

Then a scrap book of all our time together with Drawn photos and took him to a theme park.......