Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree8304Likes

COMMENTS thread - Lover’s Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples

Discussions on "COMMENTS thread - Lover’s Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples" in "My Better half" forum.

blackmoon is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    latha

re: COMMENTS thread - Lover’s Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples

Quote Originally Posted by rameshshan View Post
    Sep 2008,Received my convocation from Annamalai University, Chidambaram for my PG.Said bye to friends and waiting in bus stop to reach the place where I worked as a lecturer(3.30 hrs to travel).

The bus arrived (4.00 pm), the soon I got into the bus I could find no one standing,to my surprise there is no place too to sit, except a 3 members seat, where she was sitting near the window and the rest of the seat found empty.

I sat at the other side as there is a vacant seat in-between us. I took the ticket and she too asked for the same place where I need to get down…..15 mins ran. I was praying that no ladies should get into the bus (so that they may fill the seat in-between me and her).So far All is going well. She had some snacks (murukku) in her hands (a pouch full, sema norukku theeni nammalu).

All of a sudden I was surprised to see her extending her hands (Pouch of Murukku) towards me to share..and I took a piece n said tnx..(Unnala mattum epdida Ramesh ipdilam…enamo poda) ipdiyedhanga thonichu..So far I didn’t see her face properly. Namadhan bayangarama yosipome! “Aiyo murukkula ennanga mix panunenga mayakkama varudhey, enga amma apave sonanga busla yarkitayum edhum vangi saapdadhanu, thala suthudhey” nu oru scene poten.

Madam face pakanume..sema shock aita, pavam. Water packet lam eduthu kodutha, “apdilam illenga, naanum adhedhan saapadrene’nu rumba seriousa sonna. I just laughed hearing that and conveyed her, I was just kidding..Girls when they smiled with a mix of anger..romba nalla irukkum.She is no exception.

As a coincidence, there got in an old man. I have no other go, just sat next to her leaving the oldman (saami) in the corner seat.

That’s how our first conversation started.
    oru piece murukulaye vilunthutengale boss?

Sponsored Links

Always Smile ....Ha..... Ha...

suganthiramesh is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackmoon View Post
    oru piece murukulaye vilunthutengale boss?
    athellaam vithiyoda vilaiyaattu....murukkaa...cone icecreamaanu solla mudiyaathu... maatanumnu irunthaa maatavendiyathuthaan..

lavanyap, blackmoon and rameshshan like this.

Real Name
    latha

Quote Originally Posted by mahis View Post

analum Shan neenga sema vaaluthan
    but ungammini nenga sirichathoda unga kaatha pidichu thirukirnthurkanum enaku santhosama irukum
    nalla manasuthampa unaku nee panurathaiye ellarum pananuma?

suganthiramesh and rameshshan like this.

lavanyap is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Appo neenga first propose pannalayaaa.......
    ippo thaan July 2009 vanthurukku. innum 3 varsha katha irukke. intha maasam fulla eduthupingala finish panna......

Sakthi one small suggestion:
    intha threaduku per lover's cornerukku pathila Shaan's corner nu mathungappa.

Real Name
    latha

Traveling in the Bus:
    Even now I didn’t see, actually I couldn’t see her face properly. Just I was looking outside the window and keep on talking to her. Out of the entire 3 hrs of travel I understood 3 things,
    No.1) She like talking about food,eatables,snacks,norukku theeni,saapadu,thinpandam….enada ellame onudhanenu pakrengala, she likes eating and talking about eating.
    No.2) Theory of relativity…3 hrs ponadhe therilanga.;
    No.3) Her name.

Still I didn’t see her face properly.

Innum just 20 mins dhan irukku.
    I need to get down in a stopping before where she will get down. I didn’t get the change back from the conductor (saami No.2) who is standing near the driver, so I went towards him & asked for the same. When he is digging his bag for the change I turned back to see her, coz we r sitting in the 5th seat, so I can have a good look at her face.

Frozen for a moment…..saw a lot of good looking girls earlier. But I couldn’t put her into that list. Looked something special. Calenderla godess pictures irukumla apdi. (Number vangiye aganume….thalaila kombu) Just rushed to her..but keka thonala…kevalama nenachitana..! Bloody hormones didn’t leave me. I asked her to send some ring tones she have. Smart girl, refused saying that she doesn’t have any. Only inbuilt tones are available n those cannot be forwarded. (5 mins more to get off the bus)

Padipadiya 14 question ketu Kodeswaran agaradhuku badhila, directa 14th questionaye ketuten. ‘Unga no. solunga atleast I will send some gud tones I have’…She replied that she is not aware of her own number. The I thought that she is not interested to share.(But she was actually not aware of her number at that time as she just shifted to a new SIM, I was informed by her later).”Aiyo apdilam irukka kodadhunga, u should know ur number always, I will make u remember the number easily, just gimme a missed call”nu sonen. She gave a missed call (half heartedly)

My stopping arrived.Had a hand shake,

"Nice talking to u,had real gud time”nu silitu jumped off the bus.
    aanalum ungaluku rombathan thairiyam ....firrst meetlaye number ketrukenga?

Real Name
    latha

Adutha postlam konjam fasta poidum.

I wish some one could give me company.

Namma Penmaila luv mrge yarume illaya.

Elorume Parents patha, "Foreign mapillai,Thozhil adhibar, Bank manager,Professor..." ipdidhana?

Aha..apo naanadhan olaritena!
    no boss nenga first olaritenga avlothan dont feel

Real Name
    latha

[QUOTE=rameshshan;181596]After a week:
    One week went very busy with my work. Atleast once, just before I felt asleep in bed I thought of her, that’s all. No serious thought of proceeding any further. Later, one evening I was watching TV in my colleague’s room, and to my surprise I saw an actress of her resemblance. Just marginal resemblance only. (thalaiyil kombu again) I thought of sending a msg, but don’t want to send the universal code of introduction “Hi”.So appo mobilela irundha edho oru fwd sms marubadi fwd paninen.(Evng 7.30 irukkum.)

Night 9 varaikkum no response. Mobile pathute wait paninen. Adhuvarai missed call koda panadha en friends apodhan “Hi da machi, epdi irukka, Collegela ponungalam epdi?”nu oruthan, “Hi machi, un collegela edhum vacancy irukka?nu inoruthan, sema tension panitanunga.

Apuram some gd nt sms frm some frns, ….oru 10.15 pm irukkum (love panravangaluku apodhane vidiyatkalai). Supera oru fwd msg vandhadhu …ya she is the one.Nimadhiya thonginen.

Adhukapuram she went back to work (Pondicherry) and messaging transformed to chatting..pesite iruppom..i use to tell lots of small stories which she likes very much..FYI “saptiya”…apuram”, indha 2 wordsum tamil agaraadhilerndhu remove panitomna, loversey irukkamatanga nu ennoda karuthu.

We made ourselves as good friends.

I had a thought of getting engaged with a girl of my kind, who can be gud in communication, Medical field, stylish with modern thoughts etc. Naan konjam fluenta English pesuven, madamku apdiye opposite.Suthama pudikkadhu (y means, puriyadhu)."Unlike poles attract each other" – schoola padichadhu first time purinja madhri irundhadhu.

She doesn’t have the qualities that I wished to have a girl like, but andha age ku irukkura innocence, pro active thinking, awareness of family values,above all ava pesura English enaku romba pudikkum (foreigners tamil pesuramadhri azaga), she is very gud in decision making too, same time, saaptu rice vessels emptya vaika kodadhu coz nightla avvai paati vandhi saapduvanganu soluva, periyavanga sonnadhunum solluva.(still we follow that after marriage, coz she believes that, I respect that)

“ Ennapparimaatrathin edho oru niruthathil , oru idhayam sarukki innoru idhayathil vizhuvadhu – Kadhal” Ponmani vairamuthu kavidhai konjam konjama purinjudhu..

kavithai piriya matum seiyathe?yegapatta kavithaium eluthirupengale?

rameshshan likes this.

Real Name
    latha

Quote Originally Posted by suganthiramesh View Post
    athellaam vithiyoda vilaiyaattu....murukkaa...cone icecreamaanu solla mudiyaathu... maatanumnu irunthaa maatavendiyathuthaan..

unmaithan sugi inimaiyana vilaiyattu......

Real Name
    latha

very nice sharing brother congrats to bith of u nalla samaichi kudunga divyaku.....vazhthukkal

rameshshan likes this.

nish is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Friends's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Super ah eruku

Congrats

rameshshan likes this.