Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree8304Likes

COMMENTS thread - Lover’s Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples

Discussions on "COMMENTS thread - Lover’s Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples" in "My Better half" forum.

nish is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Friends's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Share your love story here:)

oops wat a story more brave than a movie...

wen is nxt update?

Sponsored Links

Daffodil is offline Commander's of Penmai

Re: Share your love story here:)

Oh God didnt expect that there will be another break :(. Eagerly waiting again......

lavanyap is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

re: COMMENTS thread - Lover’s Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples

Innaikku yaaro question kekkuren slate, kuchiyoda readya irukka sonnanga...... naa anga wait pannattu irutha
    oh divya............oh divya........nupadikittey
    inga katha elutha vanthuttangappa......
    thalaiyila kombu molachathan ellarume niraiya yosippangala.........

unga kathaiya kettu naa innaikku romba sogama irukken........
    U Both hav suffered for ur successful life.....

rameshshan and accool like this.

rameshshan is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Ramesh shanmugam

Quote Originally Posted by lavanyap View Post
    Innaikku yaaro question kekkuren slate, kuchiyoda readya irukka sonnanga...... naa anga wait pannattu irutha
    oh divya............oh divya........nupadikittey
    inga katha elutha vanthuttangappa......
    thalaiyila kombu molachathan ellarume niraiya yosippangala.........

unga kathaiya kettu naa innaikku romba sogama irukken........
    U Both hav suffered for ur successful life.....
    Lavanya,

I just got 20 mins free today. Apo questions ketutu udane escapena kadupagi dose viduvengala, adhan ipdi use panikiten. Bulbum bathrama vachikonga...saptradhenga..

lavanyap likes this.
    "Don't be Serious, be Sincere."!!

Ramesh

suganthiramesh is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rameshshan View Post
    Jun 2009: Hyderabad
    Reached Hyderabad. Reported to company on 1st Jun. Stayed in friend’s room. Need to go many kms to office. Share auto, Metro bus, walking many times…again the same in the evening..auto,bus, walk…dinner at some hotels…language puriyadhu..sema kaaramana sapadu..my days went longer, nights went like a lightning…ore aarudhal..night 8.30 to 9.00..few mins of hearing her. Literally I will forget the pains I felt all through the day.

I was not confident about convincing my parents abt my love, she too understood my condition well. But whats it for love…it just jumped in…lengthened its roots. Time is the best medicine for all. So let us react if any checkpoints arisenu mudivu panitu, we spend our days with lots of missing n tons of loneliness.

(One and half yrs fast forward panidalam)Inbetween lots of interesting things happened. Also she rejected couple of the alliances, enga veetlayum start panunanga…Boys easya solidalam indha ponu vendam apdi ipdinu..but girlsku coz of family pressure evlo kashtamnu I realized whenever she cried in phone. I understood that she cannot say the same to her parents for a long time.

Jan 2011: Chennai central
    I came for new yr to my native. We planned to meet at central when I arrive but couldn’t as she need to attend her granma’s funeral. Thereby she promised to meet by the time I leave back to Hyd.,ie a week later. The day came. I reached central by 11.30 am. My train starts at 4.30 pm.

I saw her...the same girl whom I missed for months. She too saw me n rushed towards me...her heart reached me faster than her feet.

I didn’t tell her anything what happened in my home when I was there. Yes, pralayam! Rudhrathandavam nerla pathen, My parents…My mom threatened with some harsh words, they made my heart so week…sapatula visham vachiduvenu mom mirattal. I really felt that why I came back here. But I don’t want to blame them for their point. Felt bad that y they can’t understand mine.

She hold my hands tightly…sat for a while. Had little talk. Romba elachi poirundha. She boug
    ht me something to eat. Nalla kai pakuvam.Parents support illama kalyanam panuna nallarukadhunu sonna.

“Ponnu paka next week yaro varangalam;indha time ennala onum siya mudiyadhu mama, yarum en pecha keka matranga”nu sona, adhukula decide panidu, but I cannot live without u” she added. Train started, I got into my coach and saw her waiting outside…(LKG pasangala sekurapo first day schoola, amma kozhandhaya vitutu varapo pasanga azhugaya adakamudiyama vimmitu irupangale…apdiye therindhal.

Train moved further…I don’t want to leave her alone anymore! “Un vaazhkai un kaiyil” nu Baasha padathula solrapo evlo claps panuna, real lifena yenda back adikura? Nee evlo periya arivali..konjam thoosu thatuda un moolaya..Lots of questions…! I decided. After 15 mins of travel, I called her. She received my call n said “Sollu mama!”…I asked her.

“Can u bear me all through ur life?”, she replied “Yes, but without parents support…”.” Don’t worry; go to ur parents n tell them about me, I will look after the rest”.

…….. (thalayil kombu)

your story is melting the readers' hearts shan....finishing lines are more touching...

“Can u bear me all through ur life?”, she replied “Yes, but without parents support…”.” Don’t worry; go to ur parents n tell them about me, I will look after the rest”.

good guts....

lavanyap is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Lavanya,

I just got 20 mins free today. Apo questions ketutu udane escapena kadupagi dose viduvengala, adhan ipdi use panikiten. Bulbum bathrama vachikonga...saptradhenga..
    inaikku romba bc ya......... nalla velai vangittangala.........
    bulbum pathirama lockerla pooti vaikiren neenga ques ketkum pothu eduthukalam.

mahis and rameshshan like this.

kirthika99 is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    karkuzhali shanmugam
    Blog Entries

Reached Hyderabad. Reported to company on 1st Jun. Stayed in friend’s room. Need to go many kms to office. Share auto, Metro bus, walking many times…again the same in the evening..auto,bus, walk…dinner at some hotels…language puriyadhu..sema kaaramana sapadu..my days went longer, nights went like a lightning…ore aarudhal..night 8.30 to 9.00..few mins of hearing her. Literally I will forget the pains I felt all through the day.

I was not confident about convincing my parents abt my love, she too understood my condition well. But whats it for love…it just jumped in…lengthened its roots. Time is the best medicine for all. So let us react if any checkpoints arisenu mudivu panitu, we spend our days with lots of missing n tons of loneliness.

(One and half yrs fast forward panidalam)Inbetween lots of interesting things happened. Also she rejected couple of the alliances, enga veetlayum start panunanga…Boys easya solidalam indha ponu vendam apdi ipdinu..but girlsku coz of family pressure evlo kashtamnu I realized whenever she cried in phone. I understood that she cannot say the same to her parents for a long time.

I came for new yr to my native. We planned to meet at central when I arrive but couldn’t as she need to attend her granma’s funeral. Thereby she promised to meet by the time I leave back to Hyd.,ie a week later. The day came. I reached central by 11.30 am. My train starts at 4.30 pm.

I saw her...the same girl whom I missed for months. She too saw me n rushed towards me...her heart reached me faster than her feet.

I didn’t tell her anything what happened in my home when I was there. Yes, pralayam! Rudhrathandavam nerla pathen, My parents…My mom threatened with some harsh words, they made my heart so week…sapatula visham vachiduvenu mom mirattal. I really felt that why I came back here. But I don’t want to blame them for their point. Felt bad that y they can’t understand mine.

She hold my hands tightly…sat for a while. Had little talk. Romba elachi poirundha. She boug
    ht me something to eat. Nalla kai pakuvam.Parents support illama kalyanam panuna nallarukadhunu sonna.

“Ponnu paka next week yaro varangalam;indha time ennala onum siya mudiyadhu mama, yarum en pecha keka matranga”nu sona, adhukula decide panidu, but I cannot live without u” she added. Train started, I got into my coach and saw her waiting outside…(LKG pasangala sekurapo first day schoola, amma kozhandhaya vitutu varapo pasanga azhugaya adakamudiyama vimmitu irupangale…apdiye therindhal.

Train moved further…I don’t want to leave her alone anymore! “Un vaazhkai un kaiyil” nu Baasha padathula solrapo evlo claps panuna, real lifena yenda back adikura? Nee evlo periya arivali..konjam thoosu thatuda un moolaya..Lots of questions…! I decided. After 15 mins of travel, I called her. She received my call n said “Sollu mama!”…I asked her.

…….. (thalayil kombu)

Ramesh sir nalla vela ippo therichiruchi unaga luv success nu, illana intha idathula vittathukku nichayama romba manasu kashtama irunthirkkum.

saappatla vesham vechiduvan nu ellam miratturathu cinema la than paarthirkkan, ippo real ah ve kekran, antha time romba kashtama irunthirkkum, athuvum unga wife nilamai romba mosam la?

Regards,
    Kirthika

A smile is a curve but it makes everything straight

mahis is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Maheesa

kuzhal unmailaye ipdi than da neraya per irukanga

nammalala avangala vittu kudukavum mudiyathu thatti pesavum mudiyathu
    nijamalum i feel the same shan ku mattum mrg aaki inum vaal panitu irukarnu theriyalainu vai my goddd
    nala vela

kirthika99, rameshshan and accool like this.
    MAHI

Love For All Hatred For None

நேசமே சுவாசமாய்...

kirthika99 is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    karkuzhali shanmugam
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mahis View Post
    kuzhal unmailaye ipdi than da neraya per irukanga

nammalala avangala vittu kudukavum mudiyathu thatti pesavum mudiyathu
    nijamalum i feel the same shan ku mattum mrg aaki inum vaal panitu irukarnu theriyalainu vai my goddd
    nala vela
    ama mahi, starting enakku chinna chinna problems vanthuchi athukke enakku future eh kelvi kuri ya irukkara maathir oru feelings.

ivanga nilamai lam nenacha romba ve bayama irukku mahi, 2 peraiyume(parents, partner) vida mudiyatha situation. romba thairiyam venum la pa itha handle pannrathukku??????

mahis, rameshshan, judi and 1 others like this.

Regards,
    Kirthika

A smile is a curve but it makes everything straight

Daffodil is offline Commander's of Penmai

…….. (thalayil kombu)

Very sad that your parents didnt say yes. How come Mom's usually so lovely and affectionate can turn so angry and scary at that time I never could grasp. Ah central Station, I do have fond memories of it . I can understand what went thru both your minds at that time. Finally you decided to take everything in your hands :P. Since know that its a success already atleast I need not worry. So what happened next? How did u convince both your parents?