Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree8304Likes

COMMENTS thread - Lover’s Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples

Discussions on "COMMENTS thread - Lover’s Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples" in "My Better half" forum.

augustajudi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    augusta judi

re: COMMENTS thread - Lover’s Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples

Quote Originally Posted by sowmiya k View Post
    Augi appo nanu???????

sorry sowmi negalu baby than

Sponsored Links
    dayamalar and sowmiya k like this.
    judi

augustajudi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    augusta judi

unmaiyae sona pa athuku poi ipdi maratringa

dayamalar and sowmiya k like this.
    judi

dayamalar is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by augustajudi View Post
    nanum dayavum babies ladu lash aunties ithula ena pa doubt
    unmaida
    sowmi neeyum thanda
    Quote Originally Posted by sowmiya k View Post
    daya nanum sollren ne romba nalla ponnu da..........
    thanq u da laddu lachu enna pohaira vasam varuthu pa

sowmiya k likes this.

dayamalar is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

k pothum meethiya chatku poirum illa namaku adithan

sowmiya k is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    sowmiya arul

Quote Originally Posted by augustajudi View Post
    unmaiyae sona pa athuku poi ipdi maratringa
    No feelings Augi dear unmaiyae sonna ippadi than pa nama athuku ellam feel pannalama....

dayamalar and augustajudi like this.

sidhu dev is offline Friends's of Penmai

Quote Originally Posted by rameshshan View Post
    Hi Sakthi,

Many tnx for the thread.

Mine is a love cum arranged marriage with lots n tons of interesting facts and turning points that ended up well n gud after a struggle of 3 long yrs.

Sure i wanna share with all u frns! Keep waiting!Just conveyed n confirmed my registration here!
    OMG u r great brother..Oru kaaviyame vachurukinga.. All d very best to both f u..

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

interesting.... "Oru Sakthi and karthik"...aana.. nalla murukku varuthurukkinga.....Good one...
    Sep 2008,Received my convocation from Annamalai University, Chidambaram for my PG.Said bye to friends and waiting in bus stop to reach the place where I worked as a lecturer(3.30 hrs to travel).

The bus arrived (4.00 pm), the soon I got into the bus I could find no one standing,to my surprise there is no place too to sit, except a 3 members seat, where she was sitting near the window and the rest of the seat found empty.

I sat at the other side as there is a vacant seat in-between us. I took the ticket and she too asked for the same place where I need to get down…..15 mins ran. I was praying that no ladies should get into the bus (so that they may fill the seat in-between me and her).So far All is going well. She had some snacks (murukku) in her hands (a pouch full, sema norukku theeni nammalu).

All of a sudden I was surprised to see her extending her hands (Pouch of Murukku) towards me to share..and I took a piece n said tnx..(Unnala mattum epdida Ramesh ipdilam…enamo poda) ipdiyedhanga thonichu..So far I didn’t see her face properly. Namadhan bayangarama yosipome! “Aiyo murukkula ennanga mix panunenga mayakkama varudhey, enga amma apave sonanga busla yarkitayum edhum vangi saapdadhanu, thala suthudhey” nu oru scene poten.

Madam face pakanume..sema shock aita, pavam. Water packet lam eduthu kodutha, “apdilam illenga, naanum adhedhan saapadrene’nu rumba seriousa sonna. I just laughed hearing that and conveyed her, I was just kidding..Girls when they smiled with a mix of anger..romba nalla irukkum.She is no exception.

As a coincidence, there got in an old man. I have no other go, just sat next to her leaving the oldman (saami) in the corner seat.

That’s how our first conversation started.

rameshshan likes this.

Blog Entries

Ramesh,
    Kashtathula irukum podhu koopudruvan thaane unmaiyaana friend... LOL..Nice one...
    Night 9 varaikkum no response. Mobile pathute wait paninen. Adhuvarai missed call koda panadha en friends apodhan “Hi da machi, epdi irukka, Collegela ponungalam epdi?”nu oruthan, “Hi machi, un collegela edhum vacancy irukka?nu inoruthan, sema tension panitanunga.

Read more at: http://www.penmai.com/forums/my-bett...#ixzz24TxdYOAq

Parasakthi, rameshshan and accool like this.

Blog Entries

xllent!!! Enna oru directorial touch....
    May 2009:
    All went well n fine so far. We knew that both of us are in that metastable state (between friendship & Love). My heart didn’t say still that she is the one. I wanted to say but the factors like caste, parents, etc didn’t allow me to…God alone can stop time isn’t! Days moved on… (last week of May).

In-between I informed my mom about her. My mom didn’t take it seriously and said “unaku vera velaye illada, evalayachum pathutu vandhu nallarukanu soluva, apuram vera oruthiya solradhu; appava pathi theriyumla? Olunga irundhuko , manatha vangidadha, un mela romba nambikai vachitukom, needhan veetuku moothavan apuram naalu per moonjila mulika mudiyadhu (andha naalu pera naan thittadha naale illa), namma castena pakalam adhuvum vasadhiya nalla familya irukkanum illana no chance, unna thala muzhugiduvom”, ketavudane shock agala naan coz I knew they will say the same. They actually are.

I Received interview call from Hyderabad (where I am now). Informed her regarding the same. She felt happy...pretended actually.

June 1st 2009:
    Attended the interview. I knew I will be selected (but before that she told me the same when I started from Chennai central to Hyd).The same day evening I confirmed her wishes, that I got selected. She requested me to meet her when she come to her home town (the place where I was working as lecturer).I agreed. Meantime I assured that I will join on July 1st, to the company where I am now.

End of Jun 2009:
    Received relieving letter from the college I worked. One more week to go for July 1st.As promised we met each other at a juice parlour. Had grape juice, didn’t talk much. She asked me , “Why can’t u say to ur parents that u like to marry me?” That was the proposal actually. Knowing about my parents, I just said that they will never accept. I replied that I told them already. Looking my face she understood what might be my parents reply.

She came in her cycle, we walked for a while in the bazaar. There came an auto which is on the way to bus stand. Yes, I need to move away from that town to my native. I got into the auto with my bag and it started moving from her. I watched her from the carpet opening that is available on the back of the auto. She is riding the cycle towards the same road where my auto goes. But still the gap..the distance increases every second.

I felt weak in my knees….

My heart felt like a sponge filled with water..

That moment;

I started giving my dream girl…. a face

Her name…Divya

I realized that now from the bottom of my heart that, She is the ONE! My Love!

rameshshan likes this.

rameshshan is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Ramesh shanmugam

Quote Originally Posted by nlakshmi View Post
    Ramesh,
    Kashtathula irukum podhu koopudruvan thaane unmaiyaana friend... LOL..Nice one...
    Neenga solradhum correctdhan lakshmi....paasakara pasanga!

nlakshmi and accool like this.
    "Don't be Serious, be Sincere."!!

Ramesh