Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree8304Likes

COMMENTS thread - Loverís Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples

Discussions on "COMMENTS thread - Loverís Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples" in "My Better half" forum.

mahara is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jothi

re: COMMENTS thread - Loverís Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples

Quote Originally Posted by Lav View Post
    ஐயோ Jothi, என் இமேஜ் எல்லாம் ஸ்பாயில் பண்ணாதடா ..
    Hi Lavi,

ethuva unga image spoil panrathu ?!! unga MadiChair (madishar) family secret sollava ??
    I thought Vino anna's full name is Vinoth. Is it Vinogini? Very different !!

Thanks,
    Jothi.

Sponsored Links

NivetaMohan is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Niveta
    Blog Entries

hi lavi,,.

superb story, irunthaalum neenga annave rowdy nu solirka kodathu..very bad..

nice experience, unga guds ah naa paraturean wow....superb, story avaluthana lavan...

by-

niveta

Lav and accool like this.
    Niveta निवेता

Kadhalum natpum iru kavidhaigal ....

Anbana Natpai nesikiren......

Nesikum naptai kadhalikiren..!

Natpu un meethu....

kadhal un natpu meethu...!

sowmiya k is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    sowmiya arul

Quote Originally Posted by Priyakash View Post
    Sowmi, Enakku andha song pidithadhalthan, he sang that one...
    Ohhhhhh.......... appo antha song innum spla irrukum...............

Priyakash likes this.

sowmiya k is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    sowmiya arul

Hi Lavs.........
    Unga story paduchen super da...........
    Then thodarum podama fulla update pannitega athuvum super.........
    Then unga kutties name nalla irruku......... ippavum anna rowdy ah????????

accool likes this.

harsne is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Harsne.S

Quote Originally Posted by saranyaraj View Post
    hi harsne..

after read yday post really felt too bad..
    how much struggle u went off...
    hope now u got back harmony of love..
    waiting to knw wt happened nxt
    Hi Saranya,

By God's grace I'm happy now..now getting all your wishes are my added gifts..
    I would post mu update asap..

saranyaraj likes this.
    HARSNE

Be yourself..Everyone else is already taken...

harsne is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Harsne.S

Quote Originally Posted by Lav View Post
    I know a guy called Vino, I used to play with him till i was 10. Then he moved to a different house in the same colony. He is also distant relative of mine. When i joined my college , My dad introduced me to Vino, he was doing his final year BE in the same college, My dad asked him to take care of me and teach me about the bus route and etc., Vino has grown a lot since we last met, I couldn't even recognize him. I am scared of going to final year building on Friday. I never called Vino or meet him for 3 months. Somehow i managed to learn the bus route etc., by myself. Even though ragging is banned in hostel, Once in a while seniors were catching junior girls and asking questions.All of the Juniors (including me) afraid of a senior girl called Mino, One day she asked me to visit her room, I went to her room, totally 15 seniors sitting in the room, I was so afraid, I want to run from that place. They had known about my native place, started asking question person called "GINI". I told them i don't know any one by that name. They told me that Gini is big rowdy from final year and he is from my native place and asked me to be careful. Then some usual ragging - singing , monkey dance. 3 months passed , I was talking in my math class, My teacher threw me out from the class, I don't know where to go, I saw Vino going towards library, I went / ran to him. He was with some of his friends, I went there said hi. How bold of me ? He and his friends were bit shocked to see me. He didn't say "HI". But i didn't care, I was telling them that Pettha Perumal threw me out of his class, I bored to stand out , i was telling them that i was afraid to come to final year building / canteen , that why i never meet Vino. All of his friends were seeing me like a "Jandu", Intha ponna enga mama pidicha ? intha podu podura ? unnadu therinja ponna ? Vino didn't talk, I told them I know Vino from childhood blah blah.. Vino looked at his friends and gave some signal and they all moved away. he opened his mouth.. are you escaped from mental hospital or loose your brain ? don't ever meet me when i am with my friends, thats all , he moved away from me.

With Luv,
    Lavanya
    Hi lavanya,

Innum unga story ah fullah padikala..mudichutu ungala oata ready ah vanthuraen..Apram penmaila join panniteengala...ini jolly oh jolly than ungaluku..

HARSNE

Be yourself..Everyone else is already taken...

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by harsne View Post
    Hereís the continuationÖ

More harsh treatments were going on for a week. They stopped me from going to college. This time didnít ask him/his parents to come. Nor my family went to talk. They decided to finish off my marriage soon. Many discussions went in home and all decided to ask my uncle to marry me (my momís chitti paiyan) and so decided to get TC from college.

My parents along with my uncle went to my college and complained about him that he is disturbing me. There our academic co-ord called him from class and had scolded him nicely. He had tried to explain that I too love him. Itís mutualÖBut she was supporting my parents. She at a point had slapped him. Then she has asked to bring me to college for enquiry. At the same day he was asked to bring his parents.. My mom has scolded him like anything and had even spoken badly about me. Iím unaware of all these happenings.. They informed me that coming Friday need to go to college and collect TC. None talked to me and I was just crying and begging them not to get TC and donít want marriage nu. I shouted that I cant marry anyone else.. My uncle got into terrible anger and dragged me out of room and poured kerosene in my legs. Iím really shocked. I believed so long that these people had affection on me. so wont go beyond an limit. but at that time I couldnít do anything. My dad stopped him. Even now I have doubt that how he could have done this to me..I didnít eat for three days.actually none bothered..I was so weak and started to faint..I was taken to hospital and given treatment. Itís peak of their stupid behavior.. Their minds have judged me so cheaply..I was forced to undergo virginity test.I felt so bad..even now I couldnít control my tears..I didnít speak to them.was remaining quiet. I feeled like committing suicide but felt unworthy of ending my life for the sake of them.

Then after two days went to college.My parents,uncle,his friend all came with me. .I saw him entering with his mom and uncle and one more person.He looked so dull.I felt sorry for him for troubling him..Our academic co-ord called me first and spoke to me personally..I was instructed to blame him by my parents..

My thoughts were to save his education..she asked me what happened and said what actually happened and begged her not to dismiss him.I was ready to get my TC.I didnít think whats next..I wont marry anyone else but now dono how to overcome..Then I was asked to wait out and he went in. After sometime our chairman came and adviced my parents not to stop my education.He assured that he will take care of me.My parents said no.He then asked us to wait.I saw him coming with my lover.he was advising him something I felt.Then he with his mom left the place.Our co-ord came and asked my parents if its k if they change my section and permit to study.My parents to my surprise said k and we left..while our car came out, I could see him walking along with his mom.I couldnot describe my pain.dono what happened to him.much worriedÖ

In my home they consulted astrologer to fix marriage date the next day itself.but suddenly a call came.my grandmother(my momís chitti) died.His son was the alliance seeked for me.So they decided to postpone the marriage.Monday I went to college.To my old class where I studied in first year.I felt so bad and ashamed.I was sitting alone in an corner bench.few friends came and spoke to me.but none sat near me.Each staff asked why Iím here now.My first year friend (Sindu) said that I came for her only.I could not be alone without her and so came back.Every one knows the actual reason but none questioned.I was peeping out to see any friends from that class come here.I saw him standing out of his class.I couldnít go and talk as both have assured not to speak to our chairman that mrg..I felt happy that he is continuing to study..But I diono what to do next.My friend (geetha) came and met me.she ensured no one around me and asked whats my decision.whats happening in home.I was so so afraid that someone could inform my parents and said her to inform him that ĎPls wait..Concentrate on studies.Iím afraid about your future.let me take some time to decide what to do..Don try to contact me nor follow meí.She said k and went.For a week I dint speak anything.I was just lying in the desk and crying always.some boys in my class tried to console me.none of the girls did.how could they.they too are timid like me..

After 2 days our friend (shiva) from my old class came to my bus.I was sitting with sindu.only we three were in the bus.He gave his mobile to me and asked to speak to him.I first denied but then called.I started speaking..I begged him to take care of his health,to study.He asked me what is your decision,wanna breakup this relationship?I remained silent.He asked me to meet him in person somehow the next day.I said I cnat.Already had undergone more problems.now not ready to worsen the situation.I couldnít speak much as people started coming.Next day again shiva came to my class and asked me what to do?I too felt that it would be better if I speak in person.He then made a plan.during our class lab session he came in and asked my staff to permit me out as HOD called me.He actually lied.Then I met him in the auditorium.He said ĎI feel so bad ma. I couldnot progress my studies after seeing your negative reactions..just say your decision.Iím ready to get transfer to some other college and go out if thatís your wish..í I had already taken my decision.I want him..He is that much worthy.He didnít blame instead understood me and my situation.Such an great love. I assured him my love,asked him to complete his studies.Informed him about the girl who started all problems.He touched me for the first time..holded my arms and asked me to be bold enough.I just nodded my head and started crying..My pains were healed at that instant....

Will continue...

Harsne,

Feel so bad about your (both) experiences. what a trauma, you both would have undergone........

A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED......this is proved by your friends.

saranyaraj, harsne and accool like this.
    Jayanthy

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Hi Lavanya,

SUPERB love storypa ungalodadhu.......nalla solli irukinga.......I think, firstlerndhe Vino was attracted towards you, adhan, ungaluku appopo advice kuduthute irundhirukar.......neengadhan appo purnchikala poliruku....ha...ha...ha...

Onnum problem illama mudincha unga LOVE STORY pathi romba sandhosham.

HATS OFF TO YOU for having finished your story at a STRETCH.

Unga pasanga per ellam romba nallruku.

saranyaraj and accool like this.
    Jayanthy

Real Name
    Jayanthy

Hi Harsne,

Oru pakkam manasukku romba kashtama irundhalum.........indha kaalathula ipdi ellama pannuvanganu.........enna mama avaru........ipdi oru aniyayam ungaluku senjurukar......manase aarave illapa........

Aana kaduvul ungaluku vera oru readymade..... mama kudhthu, ivlo nalla MIL,SIL and ellathukum mela , such a LOVABLE and UNDERSTANDING HUSBAND, ellathayum koduthirukarnu sandhosha pattuka mudiyum and you can feel proud about this, that you have overcome so many difficulties at this small age.

Kavalaye padadhinga, paarunga , by next year , you are going to have a beautiful child. Appo , kandippa , engaluku inform pannunga.

I SINCERELY WISH THAT ALL YOUR WISHES TO BE FULFILLED SOON.

[/SIZE]

harsne and accool like this.
    Jayanthy

sspriya is offline Friends's of Penmai

Hi harsne,
    Read your story .I appreciate yr friends and your husband's attitude.He is so understanding.Take care of your hubby and MIL.
    Definitely a day will come , when yr parents too will be on your side.
    MY HEARTY WISHES TO YOU BOTH FOR A HAPPY , JOYFULL LIFE.

accool likes this.
    வாழ்க வளமுடன் .of course இனிய மனதுடன்

priya saravanan