Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree8304Likes

COMMENTS thread - Loverís Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples

Discussions on "COMMENTS thread - Loverís Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples" in "My Better half" forum.

Lav
    Lav is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Lavanya

re: COMMENTS thread - Loverís Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples

Quote Originally Posted by sowmiya k View Post
    Hi Lavs.........
    Unga story paduchen super da...........
    Then thodarum podama fulla update pannitega athuvum super.........
    Then unga kutties name nalla irruku......... ippavum anna rowdy ah????????
    Thanks Sowmi, Oru flowla eluthirathu thaan, Vino rowdithanam ippa zero da , Riya also changed him a lot.

Sponsored Links
    jv_66 likes this.
    With luv,
    Lavi

பொறுமை எருமையினும் பெரிது (நமக்கு வந்த தத்துவம்)

harsne is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Harsne.S

Quote Originally Posted by sspriya View Post
    Hi harsne,Read your story .I appreciate yr friends and your husband's attitude.He is so understanding.Take care of your hubby and MIL.Definitely a day will come , when yr parents too will be on your side.MY HEARTY WISHES TO YOU BOTH FOR A HAPPY , JOYFULL LIFE.
    Thanks a lot priya..really i'm gifted wit him..avarukaga na pattatha vida yenakaga avar pattathu than athigam..i itself wonder about his determination...i'm feeling so much proud to be his wife..

jv_66, srijosh and accool like this.
    HARSNE

Be yourself..Everyone else is already taken...

Thamara is offline Newbie

Hi Harsne,

Very sad to hear what happened, be strong ma... You have got a wonderful husband an understanding MIL, keep them happy and get on with your life.

Take care
    Thamara

harsne likes this.

NivetaMohan is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Niveta
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lav View Post
    Hi Friends,

I shared only good things. But in actual life - Happily ever after is not that easy.

We went through so much struggle in initial stage of our marriage. My dad said he will not pay for the marriage arrangement or give dowry If I married Vino. Vino didn't want his dad's money in any part of our marriage arrangement. Vino started earning only the year before and he had his student load too. My BIL helped us a little, But my husband didn't want to take his money either, When i came to US, Vino had $5000 credit card debt, student loan and car loan. I was not able to work in dependent (H4 visa) either. I worked in a travel agency (only $7/hour - illegal). One year after i came to USA, I got visa, but didn't job for 4 months. Most of companies wanted permanent employees in Chicago area, No one agreed to do contract to contract job. I got a job only in Lincoln, Nebraska. It is 2 hours flight journey or 10 hours car journey. I never stayed alone before that. My husband Vino was not willing to send me to Lincoln, he was begging me. My sister Vidhya was also not able to help much , she was stay at home mom with twins.

She is like another mother to me, She was shouting at me and wanted to give her jewels to us. I was stubborn, I went to Lincoln in winter (January). It was bitter cold winter, I was sharing a apartment with some TCS girls, we worked for State govt. project. No one in our house had car. We (3 girls) go with guy TCS manager - Varadhan (very kind guy). Vino travel every week long drive (10 hours/ some time with snow storm - 14 hours) stays in a motel near our apartment. 14 years ago, people are not open minded , Vino couldn't come to the house where only girls were staying.We went through lot of struggle for 6 months, Finally I got a job permanent job in Chicago downtown. One of the happiest moment in our life.

I will update my struggle about the pregnancy soon.

hi lav , how r u??

shan anna sonna madhiri love summa illai thaan lav..struggel thaan but appo struggle pannitom na after happy ah irukulaam crt ah lav

pls post next incident

by-

nivetamohan

jv_66, rameshshan and harsne like this.
    Niveta निवेता

Kadhalum natpum iru kavidhaigal ....

Anbana Natpai nesikiren......

Nesikum naptai kadhalikiren..!

Natpu un meethu....

kadhal un natpu meethu...!

Lav
    Real Name
    Lavanya

Quote Originally Posted by NivetaMohan View Post
    hi lav , how r u??

shan anna sonna madhiri love summa illai thaan lav..struggel thaan but appo struggle pannitom na after happy ah irukulaam crt ah lav

pls post next incident

by-

nivetamohan
    Hi Nivee,

I am doing great dear. How are you?

Yes. You are absolutely correct. Initial struggle continued 6 years of our marriage. Apppuram settled well.

Take care

NivetaMohan likes this.
    With luv,
    Lavi

NivetaMohan is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Niveta
    Blog Entries

Hi Nivee,

I am doing great dear. How are you?

Yes. You are absolutely correct. Initial struggle continued 6 years of our marriage. Apppuram settled well.

Take care

mm lav....me to fine thank you....... sikiram share pannungaaaaaaaa next post ah lav

Niveta निवेता

Kadhalum natpum iru kavidhaigal ....

Anbana Natpai nesikiren......

Nesikum naptai kadhalikiren..!

Natpu un meethu....

kadhal un natpu meethu...!

Thamara is offline Newbie

hi Niveta,

ingeyumaa?? nice

NivetaMohan likes this.

mahara is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jothi

Hi Friends,

I shared only good things. But in actual life - Happily ever after is not that easy.

We went through so much struggle in initial stage of our marriage. My dad said he will not pay for the marriage arrangement or give dowry If I married Vino. Vino didn't want his dad's money in any part of our marriage arrangement. Vino started earning only the year before and he had his student load too. My BIL helped us a little, But my husband didn't want to take his money either, When i came to US, Vino had $5000 credit card debt, student loan and car loan. I was not able to work in dependent (H4 visa) either. I worked in a travel agency (only $7/hour - illegally). One year after i came to USA, I got visa, but didn't get job for 4 months. Most of companies wanted permanent employees in Chicago area, No one agreed to do contract to contract job. I got a job only in Lincoln, Nebraska. It is 2 hours flight journey or 10 hours car journey. I never stayed alone before that. My husband Vino was not willing to send me to Lincoln, he was begging me. My sister Vidhya was also not able to help much , she was stay at home mom with twins.
    She is like another mother to me, She was shouting at me and wanted to give her jewels to us.

I was stubborn, I went to Lincoln in winter (January). It was bitter cold winter, I was sharing a apartment with some TCS girls, we worked for State govt. project. No one in our house had car. We (3 girls) used to go with guy TCS manager - Varadhan (very kind guy)/Some time 30 mins walk to get groceries. Vino travel every week long drive (10 hours/ some time with snow storm - 14 hours) stays in a motel near our apartment. 14 years ago, people are not open minded , Vino couldn't come to the house where only girls were staying.We went through lot of struggle for 6 months, Finally I got a job permanent job in Chicago downtown. One of the happiest moment in our life.

Hi lav,

Even though i already know the details, It is sad to read. God bless you and the family. Waiting for your next post, Narmada aunty pathi yalutha poringala ? Nikhil is asking about Aarya anna and Riya baby, Are you coming to Chicago in November ? Call me if you get some time.

Thanks,
    Jothi,

saranyaraj likes this.

saranyaraj is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Yuva's of Penmai
    Real Name
    saranya
    Blog Entries

Hi Friends,

We went through so much struggle in initial stage of our marriage. My dad said he will not pay for the marriage arrangement or give dowry If I married Vino. Vino didn't want his dad's money in any part of our marriage arrangement. Vino started earning only the year before and he had his student load too. My BIL helped us a little, But my husband didn't want to take his money either, When i came to US, Vino had $5000 credit card debt, student loan and car loan. I was not able to work in dependent (H4 visa) either. I worked in a travel agency (only $7/hour - illegally). One year after i came to USA, I got visa, but didn't get job for 4 months. Most of companies wanted permanent employees in Chicago area, No one agreed to do contract to contract job. I got a job only in Lincoln, Nebraska. It is 2 hours flight journey or 10 hours car journey. I never stayed alone before that. My husband Vino was not willing to send me to Lincoln, he was begging me. My sister Vidhya was also not able to help much , she was stay at home mom with twins.
    She is like another mother to me, She was shouting at me and wanted to give her jewels to us.

I was stubborn, I went to Lincoln in winter (January). It was bitter cold winter, I was sharing a apartment with some TCS girls, we worked for State govt. project. No one in our house had car. We (3 girls) used to go with guy TCS manager - Varadhan (very kind guy)/Some time 30 mins walk to get groceries. Vino travel every week long drive (10 hours/ some time with snow storm - 14 hours) stays in a motel near our apartment. 14 years ago, people are not open minded , Vino couldn't come to the house where only girls were staying.We went through lot of struggle for 6 months, Finally I got a job permanent job in Chicago downtown. One of the happiest moment in our life.

hi Lavanya..

wit out struggle, there is no love as well life too...
    but hearing itself i can feel the pain..
    time healed yr struggles..
    hopefully hereafter u ll always be happy..
    i am not the age in wish to you.. just praying to god to give all happiness to you and yr 4 children (in yr way dear)

harsne and accool like this.
    lovingly,
    SaranyaRaju....

The Future would endup finding out the truth about past

Lav
    Real Name
    Lavanya

Quote Originally Posted by saranyaraj View Post
    hi Lavanya..

wit out struggle, there is no love as well life too...
    but hearing itself i can feel the pain..
    time healed yr struggles..
    hopefully hereafter u ll always be happy..
    i am not the age in wish to you.. just praying to god to give all happiness to you and yr 4 children (in yr way dear)

Thanks a lot for the wishes Saran. I showed my earlier posts to Vino. Vino asked me to post the struggles, He doesn't want to give the false hope to youngsters about Happily ever after.

saranyaraj and accool like this.
    With luv,
    Lavi