User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By kiruthikav
  • 1 Post By suganthiramesh
  • 2 Post By kavinchella
  • 1 Post By umaravi2011
  • 1 Post By Daffodil

husband not spending time with me.

Discussions on "husband not spending time with me." in "My Better half" forum.

kiruthikav is offline Newbie

husband not spending time with me.

friend i am here to get help from you all. nowadays i am getting big misunderstanding with my husband and we have many fights.

mairred before 2 years. the problem is i am home maker and living in chennai. no one is there with me we are living alone. he is working in IT company and most of the time he came home late only due to work pressure. i can understand it. he is working for me. but i am very much depressed. since we don't have to spend time together.

i like to go outside or to spend time together. but he can't spend his time. i am getting tensed very much and shouting for all little things. how can i make him to understand me and lead a happy life.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    suganthiramesh likes this.

suganthiramesh is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: husband not spending time with me.

dear.... everybody of us must have crossed this stage of life... this is not only for you... you are clear about the nature of his job and again you are expecting him to be with you... how is that possible... whenever you get the time to spend together kindly enjoy yourself without picking up any quarrels.... fights and arguments will make your hubby to stay away from home... just give him what he expects from you and in due course of time he will reciprocate the same...no worries...find more friends to spend your time... if you too feel like going for a job please do... it is b'se of loneliness you feel tired of life..... all the best....

Parasakthi likes this.

kavinchella is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    chella ganesh

hi karthika ithe neenga sonathey nanum naraya fnds ta solli pulambi iruken...but ena panna mudiyum sollunga namakaga thana avanga kastapadranga so veetla irukura knga neram than spend panrathu athulayum nama sanda podram...pavam la avangalam...so neenga ungalukkunu oru entertainment vachukunga net la surf panunga tv parunga ungalukku ethula interest iruko athula time neraya spend panunga...time kidaikarapa unga husband kooda spend panunga....

Parasakthi and suganthiramesh like this.

umaravi2011 is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Uma

Hi Kiruthika

I can understand your feelings pa

Like our friends said he is working for you and your family IT job is like that only even my husband also working in IT field

You speak to him pleasantly and positively

do not show long face at any cost make him feel happy a small thing will play a major role in our life sometime so be calm.

You both discuss and go for a trip on his every project completion

He may also feel bad that he is not spending time with you but men are very strong they dont reveal like how we do

we all penmai friends pray for your happy and healthy family life

be cheerful dear

Parasakthi likes this.

umaravi
    COURAGE IS NOTHING BUT WILLING TO BE AFRAID

Ask a Recipe - I will try to post it for you

Daffodil is offline Commander's of Penmai

Hi Kiruthi,

How do you do? First and foremost thing you need to calm down. Knowing the facts and accepting the same are different. Accepting hes gonna be late is tough but you got to. You are picking up fights only coz you are so restless. Idle mind is devil worship, and you must be thinking of why hes not spending time with u all the time? so thats why u r fighting all the time.

How abt you trying to spend time with him without nagging him or disturbing his work? First try chatting with him and if he got work and not responding accept it[most times u wont have a lot to converse though u r so eager to spend time with him]. Sometimes, like couples of times in a month or so if its going to be very late at work for him ask him to work from home if its possible[just dont disturb while hes working though ].

Even if you have thousands of Hobbies learn something new and pls dont do that at home, go for some drawing class, music class or something which takes u out once in a day. If nothing is possible go out for a walk or go to temple something to refresh urself everyday and something to take you out of home for sometime. Dont feel like you gotta go alone like that just have fun. Make friends in the Neighbourhood so u will have somebody to make conversation

Another thing if you keep picking fights with hubby hes gonna start coming very late from office which is quite easy for some one working in IT, make ur time with him the most enjoyable one so that he feels he gotta rush home Keep yourself Occupied so that when hes back home u can have meaningful conversation and Good time with him rather than fighting with him.

Hope this helps and my best wishes to you.

Parasakthi likes this.

Guruji is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi Kiruthika...

Let us all pray for your sustainable, Healthy, wealthy married life....

May GOD bless you always, for a good and happy life, shower upon you all wealth, boon with a good and healthy baby of your choice, in the near future...

Regards
    Guruji

​aham brahmAsmi