Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By vijigermany

Read his texts carefully...

Discussions on "Read his texts carefully..." in "My Better half" forum.

vijigermany is offline Supreme Ruler's of Penmai

What he means when he says...

Here's what a man means when he sends you these text messages.

Hi: This is likely to come from a guy who has little or nothing to say. He is hoping that you will text him back and that will lead to some interesting talk or even a date.

Where are you? This means that this guy's date hasn't showed up and he's hoping to try his luck with you.

Are you home? If this SMS comes in the night it means the guy is hoping to get lucky tonight. Be careful before you answer in the affirmative.

How are you? This is probably the same kind of guy who says 'hi' over text. He may seem the boring sorts, but don't judge a book by its cover.

I had a rocking time last night! This is likely to come from a guy who wants you tell him that you had a great time when you guys went out on a date. Respond in affirmative only if you want to continue dating, but be forthright and tell him the truth if you aren't interested.

I miss hanging out with you: This guy obviously has feelings for you. Make sure you text him only if you are interested in him. If not then it would be good to tell him that you are extremely busy and can't meet him anytime soon.

It was a pleasure meeting you: This is the kind of message you should answer even if it comes late into the night. This guy could be your take-home-to-mom guy.