Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree1383Likes

Hey!!!!!!! Honey!!!!! I love this character of yours

Discussions on "Hey!!!!!!! Honey!!!!! I love this character of yours" in "My Better half" forum.

accool is offline Guru's of Penmai

Re: Hey!!!!!!! Honey!!!!! I love this character of yours

Quote Originally Posted by Priyakash View Post
    Yeah, he is a Versatile person, Jayanthy...Oru jaggajala killadi nu vechukongalen

Anga mattum illa Jayanthy....Naanga college padikkumbodhey, anga canteen, aminity center la velai paakiravungellam avana romba pidikkum....

Innoru pudhu n useful threada??? Kalakureenga.....

Yenga respective daddies ke agriculture la avlo theriyadhu....But he is a quick n fast learner....He is invited to give Alumni speech in IIM-A about this new venture...

Definite a unga regards and wishes convey panren Jayanthy....

Actually he is off-social networking...Otherwise I would've insisted him to read these threads...Infact yenga whole gangla yaarum yendha social network layum irukka maattanga...Naandhan indha trenda break pannittu inga penmai la iruken
    anna eppavume great than..............

Sponsored Links
    Priyakash and GayathriArun like this.

GayathriArun is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Gayathri ArunPrakash

[QUOTE=jv_66;464207]Gayathri.......first request (or order....) is......Call me as Jayanthy and no "mam". I am not that much older than you.

Ippadiyellam solli enna elderly'a aakka mudhiyadhu madam, naan othukka maatten.
    I am always 21, kalyanathukkapuuram enakku vayasu yerave illa.

Gayathri ArunPrakash

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

[QUOTE=GayathriArun;464364]
    Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post
    Gayathri.......first request (or order....) is......Call me as Jayanthy and no "mam". I am not that much older than you.

Ippadiyellam solli enna elderly'a aakka mudhiyadhu madam, naan othukka maatten.
    I am always 21, kalyanathukkapuuram enakku vayasu yerave illa.

​Ada.....same pinch Gayathri.....enakum marriage apram vayasu yerave illapa.....enna enaku eppavum 22 ......avlodhaan......sari ponapogudhu.....akka nu vena koopdunga.......

kvsuresh, accool and GayathriArun like this.
    Jayanthy

rameshshan is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Ramesh shanmugam

Wowowow….very nice to see all these appreciation for ur beloved and how u ladies admire & luv ur men.

I was triggered by then to share about my best-half. What qualities of her I like the most?! So many I have but few are more unique that I wish to share here.

She bonds to pets – Loving pets may look common among girls, but what surprise me is that she talks to all animals & birds. I get Goosebumps whenever I realize how they respond to her.

She challenged me one day when we are standing on 2nd floor of our house that she will invite the squirrels to the ground floor and started walking down the stairs making some peculiar whistle. Shock aiten naan, 2 squirrels followed us till the ground floor, infact they came into the house. Madam collar-a thooki vitu ‘Patheengala…eppudee’ nu.

Here in Hyderabad too, even to the lizard in the wall saying, ‘Ei, palli inga enga vandha? Po, unga veetla poyi vilayadu”, to the falling vessel in kitchen during cooking she says ‘ei, yen ipdi keela vizhrenga, oru placela vacha angaye irukanum, puriyudha?’.Too kiddish isn’t!

Balancing gestures – Like those said above, I really thought that she need to be more matured. But I was wrong, her maturity level and proactive thinking is immense that she show the gestures of a responsible wife, a married woman to people around us and get their affection and respect instantly. Naan irukumbodhu mattum madam romba vaaal. Andha innocent gesture will make me laugh always.

She groomed me well. She doesn’t know to select a better suit for me, but she knows what looks good for me.

She always says that, ‘Mama, neenga sema knowledge, but naan matum 50 % dhan ungaluku matching’ nu. You know, in my company all my fellow colleagues say this, “Hey Ramesh, u look with great attitude and 100% cool & professional after ur marriage”. Then I realized that it was that 50% she said that she was missing..after all she contributed it for me….making me look a complete man.

She doesn’t know exactly what food I like, but she knows the taste I prefer.

Clean habits, understands others point of view, netrikkan thirappinum kutram kutrame attitude if not properly justified are few more I can say.

She possess some character that make me feel happy, make me feel manly, make me feel responsible, make me feel proud whenever she is around me.

Even now, she asks me daily, ‘Mama, Ungaluku enna evvalo pudikkum?’ and every time I answer her how much I like, but she will not be convinced with my replies.

But still she doesn’t know that, My most brilliant achievement in life was my ability to be able to persuade her to marry me!

"Don't be Serious, be Sincere."!!

Ramesh

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by rameshshan View Post
    Wowowow….very nice to see all these appreciation for ur beloved and how u ladies admire & luv ur men.

I was triggered by then to share about my best-half. What qualities of her I like the most?! So many I have but few are more unique that I wish to share here.

She bonds to pets – Loving pets may look common among girls, but what surprise me is that she talks to all animals & birds. I get Goosebumps whenever I realize how they respond to her.

She challenged me one day when we are standing on 2nd floor of our house that she will invite the squirrels to the ground floor and started walking down the stairs making some peculiar whistle. Shock aiten naan, 2 squirrels followed us till the ground floor, infact they came into the house. Madam collar-a thooki vitu ‘Patheengala…eppudee’ nu.

Here in Hyderabad too, even to the lizard in the wall saying, ‘Ei, palli inga enga vandha? Po, unga veetla poyi vilayadu”, to the falling vessel in kitchen during cooking she says ‘ei, yen ipdi keela vizhrenga, oru placela vacha angaye irukanum, puriyudha?’.Too kiddish isn’t!

Balancing gestures – Like those said above, I really thought that she need to be more matured. But I was wrong, her maturity level and proactive thinking is immense that she show the gestures of a responsible wife, a married woman to people around us and get their affection and respect instantly. Naan irukumbodhu mattum madam romba vaaal. Andha innocent gesture will make me laugh always.

She groomed me well. She doesn’t know to select a better suit for me, but she knows what looks good for me.

She always says that, ‘Mama, neenga sema knowledge, but naan matum 50 % dhan ungaluku matching’ nu. You know, in my company all my fellow colleagues say this, “Hey Ramesh, u look with great attitude and 100% cool & professional after ur marriage”. Then I realized that it was that 50% she said that she was missing..after all she contributed it for me….making me look a complete man.

Clean habits, understands others point of view, netrikkan thirappinum kutram kutrame attitude if not properly justified are few more I can say.

She possess some character that make me feel happy, make me feel manly, make me feel responsible, make me feel proud whenever she is around me.

Even now, she asks me daily, ‘Mama, Ungaluku enna evvalo pudikkum?’ and every time I answer her how much I like, but she will not be convinced with my replies.

But still she doesn’t know that, My most brilliant achievement in life was my ability to be able to persuade her to marry me!

WOW!!!!!!!! Ramesh......First I thank and congratulate you, since you are the first and only one male member who have shared your views about your beloved wife (Divya).
    best-half

These words shows your immense love towards Divya.

Talking to pets and their response to her really astonishes me.

Though being" childish or kiddish"

her maturity level and proactive thinking is immense that she show the gestures of a responsible wife, a married woman to people around us and get their affection and respect instantly.

These words prove herself.

after all she contributed it for me….making me look a complete man.

My God.....what a girl she is!!!!!

she will not be convinced with my replies.

This happens with most of the girls, including me.

My most brilliant achievement in life was my ability to be able to persuade her to marry me!

​FANTASTIC lines Ramesh......SIMPLY SUPERB.

Jayanthy

kvsuresh is offline Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    KothaiSuresh

Hi Ramesh,

Congrats ma, neengathan first man in the threadla thannoda wifea pathi sonna mudhal allu, super, romba azhaga avanga char pathi solli irukeenga, romba thanmaya ungaloda 1005 karanam avangaloda 505nnu solli irukeenga, idhulerndhey avanga ungaloda better-half nu nichayama theiyudhu, convey my regards to her, God bless u both, have a good and prosporus life

jv_66, rameshshan, accool and 1 others like this.

KOTHAISURESH

hello ramesh sir..............

enga anni superrrrrr.............

pets kuda pesarathu.... kitchen la pesarathu ellame super........ i like it sir.........

avanga good wife nu prove pannitanga........

unga varathaigal ovvonulayum unga love theriyuthu........

romba alaga edho anni enga kan munnadi nikkara mathiri feel vara alavuku solli irukeenga.......

unga love story sonnapovum appadithan...... unga kudave travel panna vacheenga........ unga pakathula irunthu partha feel than vanthathu......

ippovum appadiye......... unga varthaigala engalayum unara vaikareenga.......

neenga story eluthunga....... super ah irukum sir.......

then ungaluku ennodaya manamartha valthukal..........

eppavum neenga renduperum santhoshama irukanum........

unga veetin pudhu varavu kum ennodaya valthukkal sir.........

hello ramesh sir..............

enga anni superrrrrr.............

pets kuda pesarathu.... kitchen la pesarathu ellame super........ i like it sir.........

avanga good wife nu prove pannitanga........

unga varathaigal ovvonulayum unga love theriyuthu........

romba alaga edho anni enga kan munnadi nikkara mathiri feel vara alavuku solli irukeenga.......

unga love story sonnapovum appadithan...... unga kudave travel panna vacheenga........ unga pakathula irunthu partha feel than vanthathu......

ippovum appadiye......... unga varthaigala engalayum unara vaikareenga.......

neenga story eluthunga....... super ah irukum sir.......

then ungaluku ennodaya manamartha valthukal..........

eppavum neenga renduperum santhoshama irukanum........

unga veetin pudhu varavu kum ennodaya valthukkal sir.........

unga eluthukal padikarapo oru happy feel varuthu sir...........

vaiji is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Vaijayanthi kalaiselvan

Hi ramesh,

love makes life perfect. All the very best for ur future. May all ur dreams come true.

jv_66, rameshshan, accool and 1 others like this.
    ​LOVE,LIVE,LAUGH

rameshshan is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Ramesh shanmugam

Yes frns! For sure our spouse shall be our best-half! Though we unite together as love or arranged marriage.

The magic code for a perfect living is this,

'We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person PERFECT!'
    (yaro sonadhu but sariya sonadhu)

"Don't be Serious, be Sincere."!!

Ramesh