Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine December! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree1383Likes

Hey!!!!!!! Honey!!!!! I love this character of yours

Discussions on "Hey!!!!!!! Honey!!!!! I love this character of yours" in "My Better half" forum.

accool is offline Guru's of Penmai

Re: Hey!!!!!!! Honey!!!!! I love this character of yours

Quote Originally Posted by rameshshan View Post
    Yes frns! For sure our spouse shall be our best-half! Though we unite together as love or arranged marriage.

The magic code for a perfect living is this,

'We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person PERFECT!'
    (yaro sonadhu but sariya sonadhu)
    super quote sir........

Sponsored Links
    rameshshan likes this.

NivetaMohan is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Niveta
    Blog Entries

Yes frns! For sure our spouse shall be our best-half! Though we unite together as love or arranged marriage.

The magic code for a perfect living is this,

'We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person PERFECT!'
    (yaro sonadhu but sariya sonadhu)

hai shann anna epidi irukinga junior vanthchaaa........anni eppidi irukaanggaaaaaa................

accool likes this.
    Niveta निवेता

Kadhalum natpum iru kavidhaigal ....

Anbana Natpai nesikiren......

Nesikum naptai kadhalikiren..!

Natpu un meethu....

kadhal un natpu meethu...!

Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Niveta
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by accool View Post
    super quote sir........
    dei naamma nathan anna madhiri thaaan shan anna thread ellam parthinaaaa.....ssppaa mudiyathuuu

accool likes this.
    Niveta निवेता

Natpu un meethu....

Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Niveta
    Blog Entries

Wowowow….very nice to see all these appreciation for ur beloved and how u ladies admire & luv ur men.

I was triggered by then to share about my best-half. What qualities of her I like the most?! So many I have but few are more unique that I wish to share here.

She bonds to pets – Loving pets may look common among girls, but what surprise me is that she talks to all animals & birds. I get Goosebumps whenever I realize how they respond to her.

She challenged me one day when we are standing on 2nd floor of our house that she will invite the squirrels to the ground floor and started walking down the stairs making some peculiar whistle. Shock aiten naan, 2 squirrels followed us till the ground floor, infact they came into the house. Madam collar-a thooki vitu ‘Patheengala…eppudee’ nu.

Here in Hyderabad too, even to the lizard in the wall saying, ‘Ei, palli inga enga vandha? Po, unga veetla poyi vilayadu”, to the falling vessel in kitchen during cooking she says ‘ei, yen ipdi keela vizhrenga, oru placela vacha angaye irukanum, puriyudha?’.Too kiddish isn’t!

Balancing gestures – Like those said above, I really thought that she need to be more matured. But I was wrong, her maturity level and proactive thinking is immense that she show the gestures of a responsible wife, a married woman to people around us and get their affection and respect instantly. Naan irukumbodhu mattum madam romba vaaal. Andha innocent gesture will make me laugh always.

She groomed me well. She doesn’t know to select a better suit for me, but she knows what looks good for me.

She always says that, ‘Mama, neenga sema knowledge, but naan matum 50 % dhan ungaluku matching’ nu. You know, in my company all my fellow colleagues say this, “Hey Ramesh, u look with great attitude and 100% cool & professional after ur marriage”. Then I realized that it was that 50% she said that she was missing..after all she contributed it for me….making me look a complete man.

She doesn’t know exactly what food I like, but she knows the taste I prefer.

Clean habits, understands others point of view, netrikkan thirappinum kutram kutrame attitude if not properly justified are few more I can say.

She possess some character that make me feel happy, make me feel manly, make me feel responsible, make me feel proud whenever she is around me.

Even now, she asks me daily, ‘Mama, Ungaluku enna evvalo pudikkum?’ and every time I answer her how much I like, but she will not be convinced with my replies.

But still she doesn’t know that, My most brilliant achievement in life was my ability to be able to persuade her to marry me!
    wow shan anna super ah solirkeingaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

jv_66 and accool like this.
    Niveta निवेता

Natpu un meethu....

Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Niveta
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by accool View Post
    hello ramesh sir..............

enga anni superrrrrr.............

pets kuda pesarathu.... kitchen la pesarathu ellame super........ i like it sir.........

avanga good wife nu prove pannitanga........

unga varathaigal ovvonulayum unga love theriyuthu........

romba alaga edho anni enga kan munnadi nikkara mathiri feel vara alavuku solli irukeenga.......

unga love story sonnapovum appadithan...... unga kudave travel panna vacheenga........ unga pakathula irunthu partha feel than vanthathu......

ippovum appadiye......... unga varthaigala engalayum unara vaikareenga.......

neenga story eluthunga....... super ah irukum sir.......

then ungaluku ennodaya manamartha valthukal..........

eppavum neenga renduperum santhoshama irukanum........

unga veetin pudhu varavu kum ennodaya valthukkal sir.........

unga eluthukal padikarapo oru happy feel varuthu sir...........
    atey thaan daaa..naangalum solitom anna va story ezhutha soollii enga ketukuraaangaaaaaaaaaa..

accool likes this.
    Niveta निवेता

Natpu un meethu....

Quote Originally Posted by NivetaMohan View Post
    dei naamma nathan anna madhiri thaaan shan anna thread ellam parthinaaaa.....ssppaa mudiyathuuu
    ohhhhhhhhhhh nan avaroda love story..... then siripu varuthu thread la parthuruken da........

ellame super than...........

Quote Originally Posted by NivetaMohan View Post
    atey thaan daaa..naangalum solitom anna va story ezhutha soollii enga ketukuraaangaaaaaaaaaa..
    hmm parthen da..... love marg thread la ellarum kettatha........

ivaruku writing skill super ah iruku...........

narration extraordinary than...........

adhan story ketten ma..........

ramyas is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Ramya Swaminath
    Blog Entries

wow...ramesh bro... nice ones... i was just reading with smile.. neenga avanga char sollum bothu. neengalum nalla rasichu solirukinganu theriyuthu. vazhtukal bro... .

Ramya

சந்தோசம் இருக்கும் இடத்தில் வாழ நினைப்பதை விட
    நீ இருக்கும் இடத்தில் சந்தோஷத்தை உருவாக்கு
    உன் வாழ்க்கையில் நிறைவு இருக்கும் ....

Don't Worry............ Be Happy.......

divideva is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    DHIVYA
    Blog Entries

Wowowow….very nice to see all these appreciation for ur beloved and how u ladies admire & luv ur men.

I was triggered by then to share about my best-half. What qualities of her I like the most?! So many I have but few are more unique that I wish to share here.

She bonds to pets – Loving pets may look common among girls, but what surprise me is that she talks to all animals & birds. I get Goosebumps whenever I realize how they respond to her.

She challenged me one day when we are standing on 2nd floor of our house that she will invite the squirrels to the ground floor and started walking down the stairs making some peculiar whistle. Shock aiten naan, 2 squirrels followed us till the ground floor, infact they came into the house. Madam collar-a thooki vitu ‘Patheengala…eppudee’ nu.

Here in Hyderabad too, even to the lizard in the wall saying, ‘Ei, palli inga enga vandha? Po, unga veetla poyi vilayadu”, to the falling vessel in kitchen during cooking she says ‘ei, yen ipdi keela vizhrenga, oru placela vacha angaye irukanum, puriyudha?’.Too kiddish isn’t!

Balancing gestures – Like those said above, I really thought that she need to be more matured. But I was wrong, her maturity level and proactive thinking is immense that she show the gestures of a responsible wife, a married woman to people around us and get their affection and respect instantly. Naan irukumbodhu mattum madam romba vaaal. Andha innocent gesture will make me laugh always.

She groomed me well. She doesn’t know to select a better suit for me, but she knows what looks good for me.

She always says that, ‘Mama, neenga sema knowledge, but naan matum 50 % dhan ungaluku matching’ nu. You know, in my company all my fellow colleagues say this, “Hey Ramesh, u look with great attitude and 100% cool & professional after ur marriage”. Then I realized that it was that 50% she said that she was missing..after all she contributed it for me….making me look a complete man.

She doesn’t know exactly what food I like, but she knows the taste I prefer.

Clean habits, understands others point of view, netrikkan thirappinum kutram kutrame attitude if not properly justified are few more I can say.

She possess some character that make me feel happy, make me feel manly, make me feel responsible, make me feel proud whenever she is around me.

Even now, she asks me daily, ‘Mama, Ungaluku enna evvalo pudikkum?’ and every time I answer her how much I like, but she will not be convinced with my replies.

But still she doesn’t know that, My most brilliant achievement in life was my ability to be able to persuade her to marry me!
    Hi Ramesh anna...
    How r u???????
    Anni yoda char s choooooo sweeet.......
    junior vandhhaacha....