Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By vijigermany
  • 1 Post By tarasharma

Are you expressive enough? Take the quiz

Discussions on "Are you expressive enough? Take the quiz" in "My Better half" forum.

vijigermany is online now Supreme Ruler's of Penmai

Take this quiz to find out how comfortable you are in expressing your thoughts to your partner

The key to a healthy relationship is communicating thoughts easily to your partner, without having to think twice about how he/she will react to you being straightforward. Here's a quiz you can try, to get to know if you are open about your thoughts to your partner.

1. You hate a certain habit of your partner. You:
    a. ignore it, even though you are really annoyed by it.
    b. tell your partner that you find the habit unacceptable, and help him/her change it.

2. Your partner and you are out with common friends, when he/she says something very personal about the two of you as a joke. You:
    a. get extremely angry but don't really say anything because you think he/she won't understand anyway.
    b. don't create a scene in public, but later tell him/her that you were offended by the comment and wouldn't like a similar situation again.

3. You and your partner have been planning a vacation for the longest time. Suddenly he/she gets you surprise tickets to a place they've never been to but you already have. Now you are unhappy. You:
    a. decide to shut your mouth and not tell your partner about the same.
    b. tell your partner that you'd be happier if he/she got tickets for a place both of you haven't visited ever.

4. Do you lie to your partner?
    a. I do, often. It's simply difficult to give away all the details.
    b. Never. I've been pretty genuine with him/her. Even if I lie, I do confess it to him/her later.

5. Sometimes, your partner/you understand each other without having to say a word:
    a. This has never happened with you.
    b. There've been so many times you've understood what they think.

When most of your answers are:
    a.You and your partner do not communicate enough with each other. Either the love between the two of you isn't all that strong, or you are extremely afraid of him/her because of which, you hide your feelings from them. Start speaking out and tell him/her what's on your mind.

b. You are very expressive. You don't mind calling a spade a spade in front of your partner. The relationship between you partner and you is honest. But, we suggest you be subtle while communicating anything to him/her. Just pay heed to his/her feelings too.