Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree433Likes

Lover’s Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples

Discussions on "Lover’s Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples" in "My Better half" forum.

anjisince1984 is offline Newbie

Re: Share your love story here:)

Sorry guys for not updating my story for past few days was little busy with my work..so here i continue....

Stunned by rammohan's reply...even my mind had also gone blank for few minutes... but somehow i gathered myself..& told rammohan ...

'ok rammohan don't panic,just stay there ..i'll call u back within few minutes.'

This was it...time had come when u take one of the toughest decision in ur life..i was just 15 steps away from my home..once i looked back & turned back to start my journey to get back my life..sorry my love...anyway both are same...for me .

Immediatly i called ashok..who was fortunately in vanasthalipuram at that time....i told him what had happened just few minutes back .

Ashok said, 'anji u wait at nagole,i'll bring shravani from there & we'll meet at nagole,they had already seeen u & it would be very risky if u directly come to vanasthalipuram.i'll take care of it.'

i agreed & asked him to be carefull...meanwhile i called rammohan & informed him same that ashok would there in few minutes..asked him to wait for sometime.

After some time i was at nagole...tensed anxious..unaware of what was happening in vanasthalipuram...

VANASTHALIPURAM

3:30 PM

Ramohan's house was just in the opposite direction of shravani's house... just few meters away..walkable distance... he was staying in 3rd floor in penthouse like room...there were two lanes ..one in frontside & another backside of rammohan's building.. in the front shravani's brother were searching for her... in the backside of his house it was like slum where labourers used to stay in huts...there was small route through which one can get on to main road but nobody except labourers used to use that one as it was slum..

Meanwhile... ashok spoke to one of the car driver..initially he agreed... but later when he was told that a girl has to be whisked away from such a tensed area.....he just refused & ran away...after lot a searching ..ashok found one auto .. where driver agreed to take the risk..ofcourse not for free..with good amt of money... by this time ashok was in touch with rammohan through phone...so ashok decided to wait in the backside of ramu's building...

'U know one thing.. till this time shravani had never seen & spoke to ashok..although she knew most of my friends..so he was a complete stranger to him'.

4:15 pm

Everything was set in place by this time...ashok was waiting right in the backside of ramu's building...meanwhile ramu informed shravani what she has to do..

'Shravani,in the backside lane of my house ..anji's friend ashok is waiting for u,there's a small gate in the backside of my building..just run as fast as possible..sit in that auto..'Rammohan said.

Shravani agreed.

Rammohan gave her 500/-rs & shravani started her journey to get her life or love whatever u say...

Ashok,rammohan & myself were waiting anxiously when she left ramu's house....but thank god...she reached ashok's auto safely....

Ashok decided to use the alternative route to reach nagole...normal route from vanasthalipuram was from L.B.NAGAR... but fearing that somebody may see shravani in that crowded route ..he decided to use alternative route...they (ashok & shravani) left auto at hayathnagar & were waiting in a bakery.

At the same time i called ashok... he was extremely busy.....i told him..

'Ashok i want to speak with shravani'

He immediatly gave his mobile to shravani...

I don't know but that time may be I was too tensed to express my sadness & pain without her.....i just told her ..

'Shravani..Ashok is my friend ..u can trust him.. we'll meet soon.....keep faith.'

By this time one of ashok's friend chandu reached hayathnagar...& gave his bike to ashok..ashok asked shravani to wear helmet & ashok & shravani left that place in that bike.

5:30 pm

Till now i had called up my annaram friends & informed them what had happened...& they were on there way to nagole...

Finally ashok reached nagole... oh my god..i was seeing shravani after almost after 1 month....tears were rolling out of my eyes..
    Just wanted to tell her
    ‘life was hell without her & even hell would be like heaven for me with her’
    but there was no time for emotion...we met on main road.....so there was no chance of hugging her also..but her eyes said it all...

We decided to wait for my annaram friend's in dilsukhnagar...three of us reached dilsukhnagar in the same bike...

Shravani's friend & rammohan's girlfriend saritha was staying in a hostel in dilsukhnagar.. we immediatly met her near her hostel... shravani left with her to change her dress in saritha's room in her hostel... aftersome time even my annaram friends nagaraju & babu & few of his friends reached DSNR..

Shravani changed her dress...ashok & my friends asked us to sit a bakery..& they were standing outside the bakery thinking what has to be done now..

7:00 pm

More than 1 hour passed away but we were still sitting in the same bakery...nobody was able was to understand what should be done now...
    everybody was giving his own suggestions...idea of getting us married on same day also came up

But it too dark to take that quick decisions….suddenly babu came up to me & told…

‘anji do u remember..NANI?’
    After thinking for a minute…i said…
    ‘yes I know him…he is the same guy na..who used to play cricket with us in annaram in our childhood days..’
    Babu nodded his head….
    ‘anji ..i spoke to him just now..he is staying in sangareddy..he is married now…even’s he’s was a love marriage…now he is crpf constable in sanga reddy..he is ready to help us.’
    Immediately..i spoke to him on mobile…here’s what nani spoke to me..
    ‘Hey anji..babu told everything to me… Don’t worry come here ..i will speak with my superiors & u can marry without any problem…’
    Immediately we decided to continue our journey…to SANGAREDDY

8:00 pm

So we booked a cab ….me,sharavani & my others sat in that cab… Ashok came up to me.. & said..

‘Anji ..iam not coming with u…’

Stunned I asked ..why?

‘See I need to stay back .. we are not sure what is the situation out there in ghatkesar & vanasthalipuram..somebody has to be here to keep a watch..don’t worry I will be coming to sangareddy on the day when u will be getting married…I’ll be be in touch with u…’

Feeling little sad of not having ashok with us in this roalercoaster ride…we left dsnr……

On our way shravani dropped a big bomb …she was not able to any age proof certificate with us…

JULY 28TH--saturday
    1:00 am

ANNARAM

you might have heard it before…but still life has come a full circle to me…Man…I was in Annaram same place…where it all began … really it was like some body up there quietly doing all this…..

Ok now ….
    Our car stopped at babu’s house.. the reason we stopped at annaram coz we decided to take some rest….& leave early morning to sangareddy..but as soon as we left that car… nagraj received a call on his mobile from ashok.. I immedialty picked up the call ..
    ‘Anji… situation here is very tense…all your family members & relatives are vansathalipuram fighting with shravani’s relatives…even they visited our house to take me with them.. but somehow my family member’s didn’t allow it.. anji…leave annaram immediately.. they would be in annaram in any time.. it is too dangerous for you to stay there….i’ll be in touch with u…I promise I’ll be there on your marriage..ok bye,,take care.’

Within no time we took same car… continued our journey to SANGAREDDY.

3:00 AM
    SANGAREDDY

Sponsored Links
    sathana24 likes this.

Hmm guys here iam back and here i continue my story....

3:00 AM
    SANGAREDDY

Finally we were in sangareddy….we were waiting for nani coz nobody was aware of his house….after 15 minutes… Nani came in a bike… although we not that close friends we knew each other..we hugged each other & shook hands…

Nani started his bike.. & our car was following him… after 15 minutes we reached him….after seeing his house… we were little bit relieved after long time….he was staying in crpf quarters…which was located in very isolated area.. & it was impossible for any of our relatives to find us there….babu & my other friends stayed there for sometime… after that babu came up to me..
    ‘ok anji we are leaving now….we’ll be back when everthing is planned,don’t worry,…nani is there to help you out…he’ll take care of everything…’

So they left us with nani & his family…Nani’s wife… was very supportive…

Early morning nani spoke to me & said…

‘Anji ..i’ll be speaking with my superior ..we’ll get u married in police station..coz if ur married in P.S…no body can touch u…but It woul d not be not be possible until Monday..coz there is a bandh in this area..until Sunday & all police officials would be busy…but for sure on Monday everything would be set…’

It was not a good news to us 2 days was too long time for us…. But we couldn’t to do anything.. we had no option but to wait..so next me & shravani spent so much time with other…without any tension…my mobile was switched off.. so we were out of touch with rest of world….

29th july…sunday
    7:00 pm

So everybody was starting to come… first it was my annaram friend’s..nagaraj,babu & others…but I was waiting for somebody…for whom I was very much worried..who else ashok……

Finally …a sumo stopped in front of nani’s house….ashok & 6 of his friend’s were sitting in that car….u can’t imagine guys….how happy I was to see him back…we were all sitting on the roof…ashok directly came up to me.. he was very tensed….

‘anji..situation is very tensed….out there ..it’s gone too far…they found that u went to rammohan’s house..rammohan was badly beaten…somehow he managed to escaped from that place...your father has been taken to police station …they had lodged a case against u.Police even took me to police station..i sat 6 hours in police station with your father…your father was continuosly asking me abt whereabouts…I was under too much pressure…as everybody was 100% sure that I was aware abt your whereabouts…..not having any option…I started to misguide them..first I told…your father that u had gone to yadgirigutta ..immediatly your relatives were in yadagirigutta searching for u…..like this I misguided them for some time…but it was a futile attempt….they were about to beat me when my mama (local politician) visited P.S…I told at P.S that at any cost I’ll bring you both to P.S…& my father gave surety to this in P.S…Tommorow u both will be married & we’ll leave for vanasthalipuram P.S…’

Believe it or not…that night was a very long night for all of us…..

July -30-2007

9:00 am

So…so …so… finally god that day came…we all sat including shravani in sumo …for shopping for marriage…at 11:00 am we returned….back….

11:30 am

Every thing was set now.. shravani & I were ready now.. & we were about to leave to police station.. suddenly Ashok received a call .. it was from his mama…
    MAMA—where are you?
    (ashok never hides anything from his mama…bcoz he thinks that he would only person.. who can helps us in very dangerus circumstances)

Ashok:- we are at sangareddy.

Mama:--leave that place immedialty….that girl’s & boys relatives would be at house within 15 minutes….leave immedialty….& he disconnected the call….

What to say …everybody was completely silent…stunned…in disbelief…what should I tell abt both of us….it was very hard to digest…that they were here just few minutes from here….
    Nobody was moving….suddenly ashok shouted..’what are you seeing other.’ We have to leave this place immediately…’

Immediately everybody ran towards sumo….i know it’s hard to believe….but when something bad happens to you….a series a bad things continue WITH that….& one of our cars tyre got punctured…shravani & me were immediately again taken inside nani’s house..& my friends were replacing tyre…fortunately we were having Stephanie with us….Time was ruuning..out for us…

‘Let them come… we’ll beat hell out of them…’chandu shouted..

Tension..was written on everybody’s face…but somehow there was something that was not allowing them to step back….most of us see these things in movies but this was happening to us in real life…

We were not aware how many of them were coming…
    After 10 minutes car got repaired….shravani hugged nani’s wife…we & all our friends immediately…left that place…in that car…we were not sure from which route they were coming…so we were hiding in one of nani’s friend’s house…we got the news that 5 minutes after we left nani’s house..our relatives were at nani’s house…nani was not at house…but they questioned nani’s wife…as they were not getting any proper response…they left place…that’s it after that nobody was sure where they were….

3:00 pm

Many hours passed by but there was no further instructions…nani…Suddenly shravani started crying…by seeing her cry even I was having tears in my eyes….we were too shocked …with series of incidents which had happened today…we were not sure wether we would able to stick together…these people were hell bent on separating us…..

4:00pm

We all were sitting quietly … ashok came up to me..& said…anji…if incase …if they find us…then everything what we had till now would be completely waste…if at all if they find both of u they should find u as married couple…no matter how…you both should be married immediately..at cost…

So…everybody sat in car….shravani was given one jerkin to hide herself…we were desperately searching for a temple…it was the only place where our marriage was possible…to say in other words…our life was completely in god’s hands…..

SADASHIVPET
    5:30 pm

We reached a place called sadashivpet ..it was a small place near sangareddy….at last we found one temple….our car stopped at that temple….
    Everybody..was busy.in marriage arrangements.. as it was small place..there were not that many people ….anything could have happened that time…
    Each one our friend was watching each direction..we both were told not to come outside…..

7:30 pm

Every thing was ready now for marriage…..

7:38 PM

SHRAVANI WEDS ANJI

I would never forget this time…in my life…really really sometimes your dreams really come true....

Finally ..finally we Got married…hey we got married…

HMM Who told my story is over ...there's little more still to share with u...i'll be back with my few last posts....

sathana24 likes this.

Hi guys,iam back to complete my story......feeling good now so here i again continue my story

Finally ..finally we Got married…hey we got married…

Sometimes in our lifes we get so much happiness… that we cannot control…that happiness…& tear comes rolling out of eyes….same was happening to us…

Everybody heaved a sigh of relief…all our friends who were with us in this occasion..wished us best of luck..

But there were people who were not that happy….with our happiness…
    Barely few minutes…after marriage…ashok received a call on his mobile…
    ‘Iam calling from sangareddy P.S…where are you?’

ASHOK:- ‘They both are married now…just few minutes back they got married.’

Police station:- ‘ok then as they are married now..come to P.S we’ll sit & speak…’

Ashok immediately disconnected the call .. & shouted…
    ‘ok now we have to leave this place.’
    Reason for not going to police station was shravani was not having any age proof with her…& without that anything could have happened in p.s..people would use their influence…to separate us.

Ashok went straight to the car driver & said..

‘Anna we need to be out of this place..within 20 minutes.. there might be check post on way to Hyderabad..if we don’t leave early definetly police will find us..drive as fast as u can..i want us to be out of sangareddy as soon as possible..’
    So we left that unforgettable place.. my annaram friend stayed back…
    Our car was going at a deadly speed….

9:30 pm

At last we crossed sangareddy safely….

11:30 pm
    SECUNDERABAD

We reached secunderabad….marriage was over now what…what should be done now…everybody was having same thought running in their mind…

July 31—12:00 am
    uppal
    We were searching for a place..to stay that night..we went to uppal..where one of ashok’s friend was staying..but response was negative there… as it was bachelor room…a female staying at that place.. was not possible…

1:00 am

LALAPET
    Finally we got a place.. to hide..few of ashok’s friend’s who were staying in lalapet in a bachelor room..agreed to allow us to stay for few hours …so we settled down there…for few hours…we were very hungry….i don’t but they knew that we were hungry…in that night..they made food for us…we had our dinner…by this time.. all other friends left us there & went back to there homes..except ashok..he was still with us..

5:30 am
    Me,ashok & shravani left that place.. thanking everybody….ashok already spoke to one of his friend amar..in same area…so went to a isolated area…there was this godown beside that there was 1 small room…where a father & son used to stay..ashok’s friend knew them..he already told them everything…we reached that place… ashok..said…
    ‘we’ll be staying at this place as of now.. the people who are residing in this house would not be there in morning as they would be out for there jobs,they will be back in evening.. we have to sleep in that godown..’

That we stayed together throughout the day…that house was having enough ration for us so shravani made her first lunch after marriage…

At night three of us slept in that godown…believe it ..it was not easy sleeping in that godown..with thousands of mosquitoes surrounding.you & with nothing to cover…some how that night passed away..i never thought one day i have to sleep in godowns for my love and there i was fighting with all these mosquitoes may these all mosquitoes are same humans who hate love and now they transformed themselves into mosquitoes and taking revenge(just a wild imagination)

AUGUST 1ST -2007

Ashok left us at same place telling that he will be going outside to find out the situation…& will be back by evening….

4:00 pm

It was evening but ashok was still not back..i started worrying…we were not having any mode of communication as all our mobiles were switched off as they were tapped..

5:00pm

With no information…I decided to leave that place..& visit any nearest Police station…so we both left that place…& started walking towards main road…we were suspicious of every car which was coming towards us..we were hiding out faces whenever a car came towards…deep in my heart I was very worried…for ashok..& also worried about future….

As soon we reached main road..we saw ashok coming towards us…god…I was very much relieved..after seeing him…

Hey what are u doing here?..ashok asked…
    I told him that what I was planning to do …
    We returned back to same house..

We had our dinner…during our conversion ashok said…’Both of your relatives are still very badly searching for you..don’t know what the’ll do if they catch us…we very badly need some age proof. Of shravani..without that we cannot visit any police station as her parents will somehow bring somethink fake..unless & until we have something concrete we cannot move forward….

10:00 pm
    we were running short of options

we decided to call TV9…
    So ashok called up to TV 9’S number..one person picked up the call & ashok told everything about us to him…after listening to everything…he asked where we are staying now..as he was interested in meeting us directly in that night itself…ashok refused his offer…& told that we ourselves would visit him tomorrow morning at TV 9 office…he agreed,,,

But after speaking to him we changed our mind..coz we thought we would gather unnecessary attention..if our faces are splashed all around A.P..then it would be impossible to hide anywhere…as our faces would be known to everybody…

AUGUST 2ND 5:30 PM

Two of ashok’s friend’s shravan & charan visited us at the same house….they two were not in sangareddy for our marriage..
    ‘how many days you guys would be hiding like this. Already everyone of our friend’swho were with you in sangareddy for marriage are out of home…as police is searching for them…today or tomorrow somehow the’ll catch u,we need to do something very quickly’.

sathana24 likes this.

Parasakthi is offline Super Moderator Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Parasakthi KS
    Blog Entries

Lover’s Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples

Dear Friends,

This is a special thread for Love Marriage Couples… Here you can share your love life with us…. This is a garden of your love where you can share both the fragrance you enjoyed and the difficulties you faced in the path of your love…

What are all you can share here?
    • How you joined your hands with your better-half? How much you struggled for that? What about your Family Support?
    • What are all the problems you faced after your marriage? How did you overcome it? (Relationship and Financial wise)
    • Did you ever feel love is hell of life? If yes, what made you feel so?
    • Whether your child faces any difficulties due to your love marriage?
    • Advantages and Disadvantages of your love marriage

Let guide our dudes with your valuable experience…

sathana24 likes this.

rameshshan is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Ramesh shanmugam

re: COMMENTS thread - Lover’s Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples

Hi Sakthi,

Many tnx for the thread.

Mine is a love cum arranged marriage with lots n tons of interesting facts and turning points that ended up well n gud after a struggle of 3 long yrs.

Sure i wanna share with all u frns! Keep waiting!Just conveyed n confirmed my registration here!

"Don't be Serious, be Sincere."!!

Ramesh

Real Name
    Ramesh shanmugam

Sep 2008,Received my convocation from Annamalai University, Chidambaram for my PG.Said bye to friends and waiting in bus stop to reach the place where I worked as a lecturer(3.30 hrs to travel).

The bus arrived (4.00 pm), the soon I got into the bus I could find no one standing,to my surprise there is no place too to sit, except a 3 members seat, where she was sitting near the window and the rest of the seat found empty.

I sat at the other side as there is a vacant seat in-between us. I took the ticket and she too asked for the same place where I need to get down…..15 mins ran. I was praying that no ladies should get into the bus (so that they may fill the seat in-between me and her).So far All is going well. She had some snacks (murukku) in her hands (a pouch full, sema norukku theeni nammalu).

All of a sudden I was surprised to see her extending her hands (Pouch of Murukku) towards me to share..and I took a piece n said tnx..(Unnala mattum epdida Ramesh ipdilam…enamo poda) ipdiyedhanga thonichu..So far I didn’t see her face properly. Namadhan bayangarama yosipome! “Aiyo murukkula ennanga mix panunenga mayakkama varudhey, enga amma apave sonanga busla yarkitayum edhum vangi saapdadhanu, thala suthudhey” nu oru scene poten.

Madam face pakanume..sema shock aita, pavam. Water packet lam eduthu kodutha, “apdilam illenga, naanum adhedhan saapadrene’nu rumba seriousa sonna. I just laughed hearing that and conveyed her, I was just kidding..Girls when they smiled with a mix of anger..romba nalla irukkum.She is no exception.

As a coincidence, there got in an old man. I have no other go, just sat next to her leaving the oldman (saami) in the corner seat.

That’s how our first conversation started.

RathideviDeva likes this.

Ramesh

Real Name
    Ramesh shanmugam

Traveling in the Bus:
    Even now I didn’t see, actually I couldn’t see her face properly. Just I was looking outside the window and keep on talking to her. Out of the entire 3 hrs of travel I understood 3 things,
    No.1) She like talking about food,eatables,snacks,norukku theeni,saapadu,thinpandam….enada ellame onudhanenu pakrengala, she likes eating and talking about eating.
    No.2) Theory of relativity…3 hrs ponadhe therilanga.;
    No.3) Her name.

Still I didn’t see her face properly.

Innum just 20 mins dhan irukku.
    I need to get down in a stopping before where she will get down. I didn’t get the change back from the conductor (saami No.2) who is standing near the driver, so I went towards him & asked for the same. When he is digging his bag for the change I turned back to see her, coz we r sitting in the 5th seat, so I can have a good look at her face.

Frozen for a moment…..saw a lot of good looking girls earlier. But I couldn’t put her into that list. Looked something special. Calenderla godess pictures irukumla apdi. (Number vangiye aganume….thalaila kombu) Just rushed to her..but keka thonala…kevalama nenachitana..! Bloody hormones didn’t leave me. I asked her to send some ring tones she have. Smart girl, refused saying that she doesn’t have any. Only inbuilt tones are available n those cannot be forwarded. (5 mins more to get off the bus)

Padipadiya 14 question ketu Kodeswaran agaradhuku badhila, directa 14th questionaye ketuten. ‘Unga no. solunga atleast I will send some gud tones I have’…She replied that she is not aware of her own number. The I thought that she is not interested to share.(But she was actually not aware of her number at that time as she just shifted to a new SIM, I was informed by her later).”Aiyo apdilam irukka kodadhunga, u should know ur number always, I will make u remember the number easily, just gimme a missed call”nu sonen. She gave a missed call (half heartedly)

My stopping arrived.Had a hand shake,

"Nice talking to u,had real gud time”nu silitu jumped off the bus.

Ramesh

Real Name
    Ramesh shanmugam

Quote Originally Posted by suganthiramesh View Post
    okay...okay...ellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam okay.....

athennavo kalyaanathukku munnaadi god aa theriyara lover kalyaanathukku appuram vera maathiri husband kannukku theriyaraangalaame..

nijamaa....
    My luv for her is immense even now. I can understand ur question.

Inga problem enana..Luv panrapa...Boys will always express themselves as Heroes, and Girls as Heroines.

They never show or reveal their actual likings and dislikes during those days they are in luv.What the boy likes, the girl too says "Isnt dont u believe, i too was crazy on that" nu soluvanga. Same vice versa.

Two shall be from different family background. They shall not understand n respect the values of each other after marriage.

Adhanaladhan lovers after marriage starts fighting.Felt like disappointed.

In my case i am very clear abt the fact.We are 7 yrs different in age.She does some kiddish things, but i luv those.Sometime i do advice n explain things in a way she understood it better. Of course she teaches me a lot.Eg.,Morning ezhundhu brush panithudhan coffeenu sonna. Namakku always bed coffedhan.Later she understood that i luv to have bed coffee n she compromised her condition.Madam kalaila brushodadhan ezhuvanga.Namaku coffenu sonadhan.

She will always be my beloved.So am i to her.

Ramesh

Real Name
    Ramesh shanmugam

After a week:
    One week went very busy with my work. Atleast once, just before I felt asleep in bed I thought of her, that’s all. No serious thought of proceeding any further. Later, one evening I was watching TV in my colleague’s room, and to my surprise I saw an actress of her resemblance. Just marginal resemblance only. (thalaiyil kombu again) I thought of sending a msg, but don’t want to send the universal code of introduction “Hi”.So appo mobilela irundha edho oru fwd sms marubadi fwd paninen.(Evng 7.30 irukkum.)

Night 9 varaikkum no response. Mobile pathute wait paninen. Adhuvarai missed call koda panadha en friends apodhan “Hi da machi, epdi irukka, Collegela ponungalam epdi?”nu oruthan, “Hi machi, un collegela edhum vacancy irukka?nu inoruthan, sema tension panitanunga.

Apuram some gd nt sms frm some frns, ….oru 10.15 pm irukkum (love panravangaluku apodhane vidiyatkalai). Supera oru fwd msg vandhadhu …ya she is the one.Nimadhiya thonginen.

Adhukapuram she went back to work (Pondicherry) and messaging transformed to chatting..pesite iruppom..i use to tell lots of small stories which she likes very much..FYI “saptiya”…apuram”, indha 2 wordsum tamil agaraadhilerndhu remove panitomna, loversey irukkamatanga nu ennoda karuthu.

We made ourselves as good friends.

I had a thought of getting engaged with a girl of my kind, who can be gud in communication, Medical field, stylish with modern thoughts etc. Naan konjam fluenta English pesuven, madamku apdiye opposite.Suthama pudikkadhu (y means, puriyadhu)."Unlike poles attract each other" – schoola padichadhu first time purinja madhri irundhadhu.

She doesn’t have the qualities that I wished to have a girl like, but andha age ku irukkura innocence, pro active thinking, awareness of family values,above all ava pesura English enaku romba pudikkum (foreigners tamil pesuramadhri azaga), she is very gud in decision making too, same time, saaptu rice vessels emptya vaika kodadhu coz nightla avvai paati vandhi saapduvanganu soluva, periyavanga sonnadhunum solluva.(still we follow that after marriage, coz she believes that, I respect that)

“ Ennapparimaatrathin edho oru niruthathil , oru idhayam sarukki innoru idhayathil vizhuvadhu – Kadhal” Ponmani vairamuthu kavidhai konjam konjama purinjudhu..

sathana24 and RathideviDeva like this.

Ramesh

Real Name
    Ramesh shanmugam

Quote Originally Posted by Daffodil View Post
    Still not yet married right so hes thinking like that. well mostly at the end of the narration it will be opposite :P
    Yup! even now i frequently go with these 2 lines!

1) Azhagana manaivi anbana thunaivi amaindhale perinbamey..!
    2) After having the first pinch of food (every time)i will say this to her.."Manaivi amaivadhellam, iraivan kodutha varam".

(apdiye madam oru vekapaduvanga parunga..adadada)Pavam ipo conceiva irukradhala ennoda samayal sapadranga! Appo avanga mindla enna song odumnu avanga face pathale solidalam..(Enna koduma shan idhu)

Ramesh