Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree433Likes

Lover’s Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples

Discussions on "Lover’s Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples" in "My Better half" forum.

blackmoon is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    latha

re: COMMENTS thread - Lover’s Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples

appuram enna ?marrige ore galattava supera mudinjathu en appa work irukunu evg car anupuren vanganu kilenbitanga evg lateaguthu car varave illa....apo mbl vare kidaiyathu appaku phone panna maama vetukuthan poganum perima vetla ph illa .....hmmmmmmm enna pana?nanthane enga veetla periya ponnu?porupa ithellam nanthane seiyanum ?maama veetuku ponen veedu thiranthuthan irunthuchi but sound illa anninu kuptute poren aiii sullannu oru sound namma hero sirthan maadilernthu irangitirunthanga.....vaa vaa thaniya matikitiye?apo ennelamo pesina ipo pesu pakalamnu miratranga na nijamave kan kalangitenpa nalla velaiya en periya atthan vanthanga avanga aii nandu(ennaithan)en thambiya ethuku miratrenu kekanga enaku thalaiye suthiduchi illa phone pannanumnu sonnen onnum pana vendam en thambiya drop pana solrenu sollitanga nammmalu onnume theriyathe mathiri appaviya mugathai vechitu avanga annanta sarinnanu solluchi appurama enna anthe suba muhoortha dhinathil sir muthal time en veetla kaladi eduthu vechanga engala drop panitu appakita business pathi pesitu kilembitanga ...ellartaum poitu varenu sollichi but enkita matum sollave illa thimirnu ninaichen manasukulla.....but thalaiyasaichathonu thirumbaum thonuchi.......

Sponsored Links

Always Smile ....Ha..... Ha...

anjisince1984 is offline Newbie

Re: Share your love story here:)

Guys here i continue my story....

2:30 pm
    GHATKESAR..

I & shravani were in ghatkesar..first time after our marriage ashok was not beside…us…now it was our fight….ya he was in somenearby area…waiting for our response….

I had seen many movies..where lovers get married & after marriage they visit their parents house & after that u know what happen’s..

Never thought I had to do same thing…

We were slowly walking towards our home…tension was written all over our faces…we were told that not to leave from their immediately..& were asked to persuade them….

3:00 pm

We were standing in front of our house…as usually word of us coming there was already leaked…so 20-30 of our relatives were inside our house.. our maingate was locked from inside…as soon as they saw us they stood up..i tried to open the gate unware that it was locked…
    ‘open the gate daddy’I said in very low voice..
    ‘who are I don’t know..go away from this place’

I tried tried to persuade him but no way .nobody was in a mood to listen…

4:00pm

1 hour passed away & we were still standing in front of that gate…during the same time.sarpanch of our area visited our house….as soon as he stopped his bike I walked towards him…to speak but I turned back to see all lady members of our family were slowly coming towards my wife…shouting loudly…I immediately asked her to come with me…

‘See anji..we cannot change what has happened..even if your father is having any intention of allowing..your relatives would not allow it..it will take time for you to again come back.. you can leave as of now…I’ll speak with your father when everything is calm…’

As per his advise we left that place..while on our way to busstop one of our cousins stopped us on the way..
    ‘where are you going..where would you go?’
    We are still here..no need to go anywhere..stay with us until everything is calm..so we decided to stay in our relatives for time being in tarnaka….but my father came to know that we were staying there & started calling them & warning them that he would cut all ties with them if they keep us with them..
    Sensing there helplessness we decided to leave that place…one of my friend rupesh was staying in namalagundu….he met me & said..

‘anji one portion is there for you in my grandfather’s house in namalgundu if u wish I will speak with him & you can stay there on a monthly basis…’
    I agreed…

We moved to namalagundu within few days…with nothing in our hands..we had to start life from scratch..one of our friends aslam..took personal loan…& gave that amt to us coz we had taken so much credit from so many people & we had to pay them …moreover we were not having anything to run our house…

So it was a new beginning for us..now it was our life…soon I got a job in call center…although financially we were still struggling…but we were happy…

After few days…. We met rammohan remember the same guy who was instrumental in helpling shravani in escaping from that place…unfortunately rammohan was only person in my story who was caught and beaten black and blue and suffered most for our love.

Life passed on....i tried to persuade my parents many times ..but it was futile.. it was same in the case of shravani’s family…

May-14th 2010

The thing which I was not able to do…in all these years was done by one special person…Our SON…my wife shravani’s gave birth to our son this same day…we both were very happy…I was very happy & relieved coz…I had seen shravani & how tough it was for her managing without anybody’s help.Apart from love the amt of respect for her reached new heights for her. Some may think i may bragging but as far as iam concerned not many girls would have come this far facing this many hurdles.

My son birth brought sense to my family…& we were united…we shifted to ghatkesar….

After few months we had a cradle ceremony(namkaran)…for our son..We asked shravani’s family members to attend that…ceremony…suprsingly .after 3 hours.shravani’s father,mother & her brother visited for that function.we decided to name our son AKHIL.

So everybody was united & now..no body was having any problem with us… shravani went to her mother's 3-4 times but there response was still luke warm.Just recently her mother who was little caring of shravani also expired and therefore most probably shravani's ties with her family are all but over.

As far as ASHOK is concerned…he is in london for studies in all year we met him 2-3 times

Rammohan

Rammohan got married to saritha ..same year…(2010)..& he’s staying in banglore..working in private firm….

So this is my story…I know…I irritated u guys by posting this story in parts …& taking long breaks…and one more thing my story has not ended coz

'True love doesn’t have a happy ending because true love doesn’t end.'

In my story iam not The hero coz it has many heroes whom i met during the journey of love.You might have n number of friends who are very close to u,who share ur happiness,sadness everything but there are times when even u best of the best friends leave u alone and only then u come across a friend like ashok not everybody will have a friend like ashok but fortunately i had a friend like ashok.Many people say that friends only stay till marriage and then its our struggle but my friend sticked with till we were sure that everything was ok.So for us he is the only reason for what we are today,A heartful salute to his friendship.

As far as our life is concerned i dont know how these five years passed by.People do say that love marriages are not successfull.to some extent it might be true but it completly depends from person to person.In these five years even has few issues between us but we always made sure that nothing is bigger than our love which is between us and which will remain till our last breath.

Last but not least the reason for which i wrote my story is coz i thought this story has to be to told to world coz Sometimes even dreams come true.

'To Love is a Duty...To be Loved is Success...TO be with Someone U Love is Achievement...To be with Someone U Love is Life.....'

sathana24 and RathideviDeva like this.

Real Name
    latha

appuram enaku quarterly exam nadanthathula na avngala maranthuten(nijamathan)exam last day school vitu velila varen school vasalla sir ninnutirunthanga enaku ore shock ayo ithupatuku vanthu pesuchina poche periya issue aidumenu avangala pakathe mathiri cross panniten veetla poithan ninnuruken phone ring aguthu nanthan atd paninen enaku nijama avanga phone pannuvanganu theriyathupa lathathanenu kekanga na illa wrong numbernu vechiten thirumbaum phone pannuvangalonu kurukurunu irunthuchi but anthe pisasu phone panave illa appuram daily avanga athe timeku phone panurathum na wrong numbernu solrathuma 2 masam poye poch apuram orunal na phona eduthathum ai sullan wrong numbernu sonna nerla vanthiduvenu miratinanga ......un friendkita onnu kuduthiruken vangikonu sollitu cut panitanga.....realy i am very shocked......friendna yara sonnanga avakita enna sollirukanganu therilayenu ore bayamaiduchi tensionaiten...next day school poitu wait pannitirunthen .......

Real Name
    latha

vanthalpa oru mahalashmi sari avlothan innum school fulla damaram adika poranu confirm panniten ava oru parcel kuduthitu raj anna kuduka sonnanga unga perimma kuduthangalamnu sollitu kuduthal happaaaa thappichen ....but ava ellarkitaum etho solli na cross paninale avanga car number solli kalaika aarambichitanga.....enaku payangara kovam annaiku avangala vazhila pathu ipdi ethum kuduthu vidathenga enaku pidikala en periyappakita solliduvennu solli anthe parcela thirupi kuduthiten athula enna irunthuchinu kuda therila athu payangarama shock aaiduchi....na veetuku vanthuten thirumbaum athe time phone ...sorryda na una paduthiten ini disturb pana maten ne first padichi mudi but daily phone pannuven ne epaum pola wrong numbernu sollitu vechiduriya plssss apdinu ketanga....na romba feel panniten but namma getha vitu kuduka kudathilla?mm mm nu sollitu ennala mudiyave illa cha irukira velailam vititu namakaga odi varavangala hurt pannitenonu thonite irunthuchi....appuram engayachum patha sirichipom
    1994 june oru sunday enga veetuku vanthanga surprisa summa anthe vazhiya vanthangalam apdiye atthaiya (en ammava)pakalamnu vanthutangalam epdi iruku?ne thirumbaum aarambichitiyanu manasukulla thititiruken amma cofee poda ponanga udane enna jillu enai thitriyonu ketutu vegama oru chocholate kuduthitu nalaiku en birthday 12 maniku phone pannura wait pannuvenu sollitu nalla paiyana paper padika aarambichitanga.....

Real Name
    latha

anniku nt 12ku phone paninen oru ringlaye eduthanga wish pannitu ok thoongunga gud ntnu sonnen kolupadi unaku konnuruven ipo phona vechnnanu solluchi....ayo amma mulichiduvanganu sonnen apo 1 mnt waitnu sollitu nama seekirama kalyanam pannikalamanu keatuchi......na ethume sollama line cut panniten ....ipdi oru chinna pillaikita kalyanam athu ithuna pavam na ennapa pannuven?

Real Name
    latha

apurama nanga 2 perum pesikave illa engayachum patha sirichipom avlothan
    1995 jan 1st avanga aththaiya paka enga veetuku vanthanga new yr athuvuma periyavangakita aasirvatham vangathan.......jan last en appaku romba thalavlinu veetla ore kalebaram test resultnu lastla brain tumour 3 rd stagenu sollitanga ....ellarum romba upset .....marchla enaku exam mudinjathu......nanum avangala pakala pesala...april en appaku chennai appollola surgery ....maama atthaikuda avangalum en appava paka vanthirunthanga....appo aththai en ammakita enga marriage pathi pesirukanga....ava chinna ponnu padikatum ipo avanga appakum udambu sari illanu sollitangalam......95laye appavum poyachi.....athukapurama avanga phone panninalum na poi atd pannave maten veetuku vanthalum rooma vitu velila varathilla ....sir romba manda kulambipoi en frienda anupi vechanga avangaluku enthe velaium concentrate panna mudilayam apdi ipdinu ore dialogue............

Real Name
    latha

anthe timela veetla ellarum upsetla yarum sariya pesikarathukuda illa ...en friend vanthitu pona annaiku nt phone panninen en roomlernthuthan pesinen sir phona eduthathum yan azhuthennu enake theriyala oru 10 mntsavathu ahuthurupen apothan avanga importance enaku purinjathu.....na irukenla yan alura?unga veetuku na mootha paiyan okva enai namburellanu keatuchi....na mm sonnen ok ammava pathukonu vechitanga.....2 days kalichi enaku oru post vanthuchi ....na pesathapo sir enaku lr eluthirukanga athaiellam mothama anupi vechirukanga ....apdiye urugiten ponga ....

Real Name
    latha

appurama daily phone pannuvanga maximam nt fulla pesikuvom enna pesurom ethuku pesuromne theriyathu niraya time ai 5 aaitupa mrg work irukunu manase illama line cut pannuvanga ivlo pesium 3 days once lr vare potukuvom oru bigshoper niraiya vechiruken ipo anthe lrslam pathitu ton tonna asadu vazhium.....unga paiyanta kaaturenu miratuven vendam jillu ne en angelnu solli solli enai emathiduvanga.....maama paiyanthane enna problem vara poguthunu ninaicha.......en brotherkum avanga britherkum business problem ....enthe lovethan promblem illama mudinjatha sarithiram?

hrithika and RathideviDeva like this.

Real Name
    latha

Quote Originally Posted by Daffodil View Post
    hmm Hes been telling all the nice dialogues so far Nice of him to say that hes there for you and your family. Wow letters..... I love writing letters and reading too :P So u answered him right after reading the letters huh?
    aama archana athu verum dialogue mattumilla avanga sonna mathiriye nadanthitirukanga....en sisters brotherslam avangala appa mathirithan ninaikiranga ellarume solluvanga nenga engaluku atthan mattum illa appavumthannu ...lrs padika romba pudikumo?india varumpothu vanga ungakita tharen ...

Real Name
    latha

Quote Originally Posted by Daffodil View Post
    Wow nice escape then btw how did u study with all this happening?
    engeppa padichen?appa iranthathum amma oru mathiri aaitanga avangala thaniya vida payanthitu en study close en marriageku appuramathan en atthan padika vechanga he is very niceeeeee u know?marriageku appuramthan degree,B Ed, master degreelam panninenpa