Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree433Likes

Loverís Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples

Discussions on "Loverís Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples" in "My Better half" forum.

Lav
    Lav is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Lavanya

re: COMMENTS thread - Loverís Corner - Thread for Love Marriage Couples

என்ன ஆச்சு , நீங்க நேத்து வர்றப்ப இல்லன்னு கோவம்மா ? ரொம்ப ரொம்ப சாரி , ராஜேஷ் அண்ணாவோட அம்மா தான் ரொம்ப ஆசையா வாங்க வீட்டுக்கு கூபிட்டாங்க, அவங்களுக்கு பாவம் ரொம்ப போர் அடிக்குதுன்னு அக்கா தான் போயிட்டு வர சொன்ன, ப்ளீஸ் பேசுங்க ? நீங்க பேசட்டா எனக்கு அழுகையா வருது
    "ராஜேஷ் அண்ணா" "அண்ணா", He said twice and started laughing.Then only i understood , he was jealous of Rajesh.But அந்த கூமுட்டை அப்ப கூட லவ் ப்ரொபோஸ் பண்ணல.

When we reached the mall , I was struggling to put on my cloves in the cold, Vino helped me put my cloves.We were standing in the line outside Gurnee mall near circuit city (electronic shop), I was freezing boz of the cold, I didn't have a proper coat, I was shivering and turned to Vino and asked his coat. he said "No". He said he didn't want to die in cold. My cheeks were so pink, he removed his cloves, and put his warm hand in my cheeks, I was still shivering and then he hugged me. I was trying pull away from him, he told me that he just want to keep me out of cold, asked me to be quiet. My heart was beating so hard, I can feel his heart beat too. That moment i felt so much love towards him, I opened my mouth, to tell him , " I love him" . But he asked again to keep quite. whole day i was so dreamy. It is the most memorable thanksgiving day.

After that incident everything was good between us, but i was missing his proposal.
    one and half months passed, my sister doctor decided to do C-section and get the babies out in her 35 week, we went to hospital, My BIL was with my sister when the c-section was happening, Vino was with me outside.. whole time i was praying god, and scared to death. In 1.5 hour, they showed us 2 pretty angels (kavya, bhavya). They brought tears to my eyes. Vino asked me நம்ம குழந்தையும் இப்படி தான் இருக்குமா? Till now , this is a proposal i got from him. NO I Love you .. he says words doesn't matter , I should know by his actions..

My mom came the week after babies were born, I have return to India since my visa was expiring. No one knows we had something going on b/w us. Again in Chicago airport, I asked my BIL that i want chicken burger from McDonald, to get some privacy. (hehe). He asked Vino to get it. Vino is about to go, Then i suddenly took Vino's hands and asked my BIL, Mama I love Vino, I don't know what you do, You have to get approval our parents and arrange our marriage soon. How bold of me .. ?!! .My BIL was surprised to hear this. He never guessed. we didn't behave like lovesick kids. He is so affectionate, he always treat me like his child. He said he will help me and not to worry. I didn't have much time, I have to for security clearance, huge line was there. My BIL and Vino came with till that gate. Before entering the Gate, i said , hey rowdy , I love you. Come soon to marry me.

Vino couldn't the bear the separation. He and my BIL arranged the marriage in 4 months.In those 4 months, we talked sweet nothings in the phone in daily basis. I learned cooking all of his favorite food. He says he love my mutton biryani more than me

I am happily married to Vino for 14 years and have 3 kids (2 boys and 1 girl). Vino wanted a girl, so we had the third kid. I am 36 years old and he is 40 now. We got matured all these years, we still fight, but i couldn't pass 5 mins without talking to him. I love him so much..

With Luv,
    Lavanya

With Luv,
    Lavanya.

Sponsored Links
    Last edited by Lav; 22nd Sep 2012 at 03:11 AM.
    sathana24 and RathideviDeva like this.
    With luv,
    Lavi

பொறுமை எருமையினும் பெரிது (நமக்கு வந்த தத்துவம்)

Lav
    Real Name
    Lavanya

Quote Originally Posted by NivetaMohan View Post
    hi lavi,,.

superb story, irunthaalum neenga annave rowdy nu solirka kodathu..very bad..

nice experience, unga guds ah naa paraturean wow....superb, story avaluthana lavan...

by-

niveta
    It is been a long time dear, I remember all of our fights , Love proposal thavira, Vino did lot of romantic things da, adhu affectionna? or lovea ? orae confusion until my nieces were born. Ippa kuda en paiyan surya ketpan, how did you fall in love with dad ? I still don't have an answer. There was some attraction b/w us initially. That turned into love when I came to US.

P.S. Eppauvm i call him Rowdy some time.

Last edited by Lav; 22nd Sep 2012 at 09:41 AM.
    RathideviDeva likes this.
    With luv,
    Lavi

Lav
    Real Name
    Lavanya

Quote Originally Posted by mahara View Post
    Hi Lavi,

ethuva unga image spoil panrathu ?!! unga MadiChair (madishar) family secret sollava ??
    I thought Vino anna's full name is Vinoth. Is it Vinogini? Very different !!

Thanks,
    Jothi.
    Ennaku kuda Vino's full name theriyathuda until 1st year college day. My Athai chosen his name , she is very modern even today(she born and brought up in madras) , kalayanam panni kuduthathu Sattur (lot of people don't know my Hometown). We chosen our kids name from my athai's list. Surya , Aarya, Riya.
    Ya family , ethai Vino partha ennaku adi nichayam ..

Last edited by Lav; 22nd Sep 2012 at 09:56 AM.
    With luv,
    Lavi

harsne is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Harsne.S

Quote Originally Posted by Lav View Post
    Dear Harsne,

After reading your post, i felt so sad. how much struggle went through da ? padikavae Payama erukku ? How did you convince your parents ? Eager to read your update ..

My dad was also very strict da, But he never hit me. I had my brother in law and sister to support me. My husband side We had his mom. My hubby doesn't talk to his father, so he didn't ask his permission. My Athaimma only convinced my FIL, He just attended our marriage for namesake.
    Hi lavanya,

Kasta pattathuku ellam sethu vachu ippo jolly ah irukaen...Starting la itunthae my family was like that.I struggled and tried my best..Ippo my MIL is looking after me so nicely..ammanu than koopiduvaen..I'm her pet now

sathana24 and RathideviDeva like this.
    HARSNE

Be yourself..Everyone else is already taken...

Real Name
    Harsne.S

Quote Originally Posted by mahara View Post
    Dear Harsne,

what a sad story ... all these happened in your first year ? lot to go through in such a young age.. Please post your happy ending da..

Take care,
    Jothi
    Hi Jothi,

Glad that you read my post..Love story na jollyah than itukanuma..valkaila ellamae iruka thanae seiyuthu..My husband is so precious.athan ithana varsha porattam..

We started loving in second year and all problems i said was during third year..Innum final year,PG nu neraya iruku.seekrama update panniraen..bye...

HARSNE

Real Name
    Harsne.S

Next Part Here...

Now we have decided to remain quiet and concentrate on our studies.Appappo shiva ,sindhu helpala contact pannipom..veetla mamava kalyanam panni vaikratha iruntha plan drop aachu..analum yenta yarum olungalam pesala..oru naal kooda yengayum velila annupala,lateah vantha kevalama thittu vanguvaen.Ipdiyae poitu irunthuchu..

Final year la last sem vanthom.Project yenga panrathunu yosichutu irunthaen.Appo yenna palaya classoda than pannanum according to attendance ordernu sollitanga.so i decided to do with sindu.her native place is chennai.so she had plans of doing there.na veetla ketathuku no sollittanga.maduraila illatha centerah nu..ana ava veetla pesi sammatham vangina..na yenga relative veetla than thanganumnu strictah sollitanga..Avanum shivavum chennailayae pannalamnu decide pannanga.angayachu oru naal meet panni olunga pesa mattomanu oru aasathan. So one month leave thanthanga college la.nanga project vishayama porathum varathuma irunthuchu..oru naal nanga naalu per apram sindu's lover (senior) yellarum movie poitu valluvar kottathula ukkathu pesa aarambichom.Life la next yennanu mudivu pannanumnu na sonnaen.My hubby said since he got placed can manage financially.vanthu pesavanu ketan.ana yenaku veetla othupanganu thonala.avana yethum panniruvanganu romba bayanthaen..koncham yosichu muivu pannalamnu pesitu vanthutom..

Thirumba classlam nadunthutu irunthappa shiva voda mama(but only 3yrs older than us) avanuku friend aanar..avar course mudinga nanae vanthu pesraennu sonnar..ana yenaku ullukkulla unsecured feeling irunthutae itunthuchu.palasellam nenachu pathappa yennala yen parentsah namma mudiyala.thidirnu oru decision yeduthutu poi avanta sonnaen..'I want to do register marriage'..All were shocked and was hesitating..even my hubby denied.unaku confidence iruntha wait panni poradu atha vittutu ippo yen avasara padra.innum padichu kooda mudikla nama nu advise pannan.but I had a terrible fear inside me.nalaiku yenaku onnuna kooda na samalippaen ana avana yethum pannita yenna panrathunu than yenaku thonuchu.last time they tried to lodge an police complaint against him..futurela yenna marachu vachu avan than kaaranamnu complaint panna yenna panrathunu thonuchu.Register marr panna antha certificate pesumnu thonuchu..na yen decisionla strongah irunthaen.ippo kalyanam pannikalam.velila solla vendam.future theva patta sollikalamnu sonnaen.shiva supported me ..sinduta itha nanga sollala..Finally he accepted.He asked me to give assurance that I wont step back if any hurdles come nor if matter leaked to home.I said k...

Apram Project viva exam mudinchapram kit ah return panna nanga chennai ponom..orae trainla than (veetuku theriyathu)
    sindu ta matterah sonnom.Coming friday marr panna poratha monday sonnom.ava vendanu solvanu nenachaen.ana kattipidichu kan kalangi sonna ippo than di yenaku nimmathiya iruku.na yartayum solla mattaen ana ava lover yethum thittuvaronu annaiku vara mudiyathunu sonna..Then we 4 discussed what to do..yenaku oru velayum illa.I gave original proof certificates and documents..Friday mrg T.nagar poga vendiyathu than yen vela.ana kannan and shiva joined with him and hav arranged everything..Lawyer ah pathu avanuku kimblamlam kuduthu,yetho oru valiya mrg tenku high court vara sollitar lawyer..

Mrg yenga chitti veetla irunthu T.nagar kelambi vanthaen.Oru carla avanga 3 perum vanthanga.kannan mamava annaiku than first time pathaen..Antha car shiva's chittappa.avar romba nalla manushan..nalla pesnar.avar veetuku nineo'clock ponom.My hubby gave me an saree and asked to wear.he was doing part time job for past two months and through that income had bought it.yen alavu blouselam sindu suttu kuduthurukka..anga shiva voda chitti and sister helped me in getting ready.yellarum yengala oatitu irunthanga..bayam santhosham rendu oru peakla irunthuchu..Apram nanga oru koviluku poi pray pannitu courtuku poitom.anga lawyer yetho problem pannitu irunthar.marriage nadakuma illayanae theriyala..aft 4ku trainah pudichu ooruku poyaganum nan..Mrg luggagelam yeduthutu vanthutaen..so hav to go to station straightly..ana mani twelve ayiduchu analum na carla wait pannitae than irunthaen..

yenaku sign panna porathu kannan mama than.avanuku his brother.(periyamma paiyan)avarum love marriage than..kannan mama yenta vanthu pesnar."Bayama iruka?unga ammava miss panratha thonuthanu ?"I replied 'I only initiated this and i'm strong in my decision.whatever happens in future i will take responsibilty.'He said, "Ithan ma yenaku venum.unga mama unna romba torchure pannitarula.ini yenna un mamava nenachuko..Na unakaga sign panraen.un maela nambikka vachunu sonnar."Apram anga iruntha templela mala mathi photo yeduthom.Then sharply at 2.19 we signed the documents..seal vachu yellam mudiyum pothu mani 2.40 irukum..We got married....!
    Then we ate and hurried up to that uncle's home back.uncle aunty bless pannanga..na,my husband,shiva,kannan mama yellarum carla egmore poitu irunthom..naga rendu perum back seatla irunthom..yenaku trainah pudikanumnu avasaram vera..before two mins to arrive at egmore he hold my hands and said 'I love you'..First time I heard it from him athuku munnadi yethana tharava ketalum sollavae mattan..I started crying...Then I said bye without interest and joined sindu in train..ava yenakaga chocolates vangi vachuruntha..She felt so happy..I came home that night..veetla yeppovum pola than situation irunthuchu..bayama than irunthuchu.matter therincha sangunu..ana ullukkulla solla mudiyatha santhosham...

Collegela sinduvum shivavum oat oatunu yengala paduthitanga...Final exams mudichapram avan place aana companyla join pannan.na vera companyla select aayirunthaen.but some how struggled and got permission to do M.Tech..ana veetla condition pottanga have to do marriage that yearnu..Gatela nalla score..Nalla collegela merit seat kedachuchu..M.tech join pannaen..avanum velaila appo than munneritu vanthan.Avan chennaila na madurailanu than kaalam pochu..yeppavachu vanthu paapan..na final year start pannum pothu my FIL got heart attack and died..He was totally upset.I couldnt go to that funeral too..koncham konchama avan meendu vanthutu irunthan..veetla yenaku neraya alliance pathanga...yenna kalyanam pannithantha pothumnu mattamalam pathanga.na veetla pesidalamanu ketaen.ana one month wait pannu exam mudiyatum illana un studies avlothanu sonnan...In between i got job as assistant professor in an eng college in chennai..They gave me quarters and all and i was working for a week there and returned back to complete my exam.My parents said to resign as they don want me to work.but i was fighting to them that cant get this oppurtunity in future.Sindu was working in infosys at that time and she stayed in my flat..
    My hubby said not to open the matter in madurai.he instructed me to come to chennai and say about our love in phone.We both had decided not to reveal about register marriage for lifelong as it would hurt both family..luckily the engagement to be held next was cancelled and now my exams are over.

femila and RathideviDeva like this.
    HARSNE

Real Name
    Harsne.S

My parents allowed me to work till they fix an alliance..At that time i informed everything to them.they got angry to the core..my hubby along with kannan mama went and spoke in my home that day itself.ana avanga maravae illa.athae mari than irunthanga..My MIL was ready to accept me and speak to my home.ana yenga veetla romba avamana padithiruvanganu avangala kootitu pola.next day my mom,chitti and uncle came to my flat and a big quarrel opnly took place.they are not ready to hear a word.instead kept on shouting...I started shouting at them back and they left warning me that i have to return home within two days after resigning my job..Evening he came with my MIL.she was kind to me.asked to go the next day and convince my mom.The next day along with kannan mama we went home.Lots of arguements take place..At a point it ended up in quarrel.my uncle started beating me and i saw an another face of my hubby.so long i have seen him calm and quiet.He shoutwed my uncle like anything.Ava maela kai vacheenga avlothannu avan kathunathula yellarum amaithiyayitanga...Apram avan than pesnan."na unga sammatham venumnu ketu maruyathaya vanthurukkaen.ippo vangura salary pathathu than.ana koncha naal kalichu 30k kitta varum.then can take care of your daughter.My mom n sister too accepted her.ana neenga caste, status pathutu iruntha unga ponnu valka than veenagum.Even now i assure that we wont go somewhere and start living withou your blessings.Take enough time and say your decision." Kannan mama oru varsham wait pannuvanga.athuku na poruppu.athukkulla manasa mathikkonganu sonnar.analum yenga veetla othukkala.yenna mattum ulla iluthu poota try pannanga ana poradi nanum velila vanthutaen.neenga othukitta than na ini inga varuvaenu sollitu vanthutom..

Next one year i was staying with sindu and working..antha flatku avan vara mattan.sinduvayum yennayum yarum thappa pesida koodathunu bayanthan..one year apdiyae pochu..na phone panna kooda yarum yedukala.relativesah porutha vara na inga work pannitu irukaen.yarukum matter theriyathu..One day my MIL came home and asked to accept for marriage.now he turned 25 and now its good to do marriage...yenakum sarinu pattuchu.ippo avanga thaniya oorla kastapattutu irukanga..oru safetykaga avangala chennai kootitu varamalae irunthom..we thought of speaking to my family once again..A last try..Me and my hubby went to my home..They are still the same.asked us to get out.I went near my mom and begged but she still refused..asked me to give back all the jewels i wore..I didnt hav strength to fight beyond that.we left the place..

We got married in madurai meenakshi temple this year March..Life was too good for me.Me ,My husband,my MIL,....MY FAMILY lived happily...sindu got married to that anna by may..I was keep on trying to speak to my parents but they didnt respond..kannan mamaku alliance paakrathu,shivava oatrathunu life was going well..Mayla sindu marriage mudinchapram nanga chennaiku return anapram next day usual works poitu irunthom.My MIL went to banglore to take of my SIL as it was her second delivery..Na college poitu first hr class mudichutu vanthaen.Principal officela irunthu vara solli call vanthuchu...Poi patha my uncle..yen perla irukura landah amma perla matha sign ketu vanthurunthar..sign panni koduthutaen.avarta pesi paklamnu thonuchu.canteenku koopitaen..avar romba kovama than vanthar.I started speaking but he got so much angry and slapped me in front of every one.adika vanthavara pathutu studentslam vanthu thaduthanga..navunthathula nalla iduchu kela vilunthuttaen.Staffs securitynu yellarum varavum avar kelambittar.I had so much pain..Called my husband and told what all happened.He rushed within half an hour.hospital ponom.Patta yella kastatha vida ithuthan athigam..I had a miscarriage..doctor poi consult pannalamnu evening than avarta keklamnu irunthaen.I'm itself not sure that i'm pregnant..annaiku nanga patta vali varthayala solla mudiyala...aniyayama oru uyir poiduchu..My MIL came after a week only.we didnt inform her.she will be hurted much.athu varaikum avar than pathukittar...rendu perum yenna apdi thangunanga..Collegela irunthu veetiku call vanthuchu..I was dismissed...Asked to collect my certificates and return the flat key within a week.Apram julyla nanga puthu veedu pathutu vanthutom.Life was returning to normal state..My husband lodged an police complaint against my uncle..case poitu iruku..he is still very angry on him..he went and shouted my mom.ivlo therinchum yarum vanthu yenna paakala...Paravala..Avanga vara vendam..I'm fappy with my own family...

Now i'm in home.vela kedaikrathum kastama than iruku..ana he asked me stay in home itself..last week got his appraisal.next year 3 perum US poidalamnu mudivu pannirukom...yenaku ammava irukura athaiyayum ,yellama irukura husbandayum ini pathukurathu than yen velanu mudivu pannitaen..next kannan mama marriage than happy news..nethu than vanthurunthar veetuku..Ithuku maela kastam varathu kavala padathanu sollitu ponar...Ini varum kaalamachu nalla iruntha sari than...

Avlothan pa story mudichuruchu.....yellarum seekrama padichutu comments podunga...

Last edited by harsne; 22nd Sep 2012 at 03:08 PM.
    femila and RathideviDeva like this.
    HARSNE

Real Name
    Harsne.S

Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post
    Harsne,

Feel so bad about your (both) experiences. what a trauma, you both would have undergone........

A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED......this is proved by your friends.
    Hi Jayanthy,
    very true...sindu,shiva and kannan yarayum maraka mudiyathu...!avlo pannitanga yengalukkaga..Ivanga pera than vaikanum yen pera kolanthaigakalukunu atha soltanga..nangalum k solltitom...

HARSNE

Lav
    Real Name
    Lavanya

Hi Friends,

I shared only good things. But in actual life - Happily ever after is not that easy.

We went through so much struggle in initial stage of our marriage. My dad said he will not pay for the marriage arrangement or give dowry If I married Vino. Vino didn't want his dad's money in any part of our marriage arrangement. Vino started earning only the year before and he had his student load too. My BIL helped us a little, But my husband didn't want to take his money either, When i came to US, Vino had $5000 credit card debt, student loan and car loan. I was not able to work in dependent (H4 visa) either. I worked in a travel agency (only $7/hour - illegally). One year after i came to USA, I got visa, but didn't get job for 4 months. Most of companies wanted permanent employees in Chicago area, No one agreed to do contract to contract job. I got a job only in Lincoln, Nebraska. It is 2 hours flight journey or 10 hours car journey. I never stayed alone before that. My husband Vino was not willing to send me to Lincoln, he was begging me. My sister Vidhya was also not able to help much , she was stay at home mom with twins.
    She is like another mother to me, She was shouting at me and wanted to give her jewels to us.

I was stubborn, I went to Lincoln in winter (January). It was bitter cold winter, I was sharing a apartment with some TCS girls, we worked for State govt. project. No one in our house had car. We (3 girls) used to go with guy TCS manager - Varadhan (very kind guy)/Some time 30 mins walk to get groceries. Vino travel every week long drive (10 hours/ some time with snow storm - 14 hours) stays in a motel near our apartment. 14 years ago, people are not open minded , Vino couldn't come to the house where only girls were staying.We went through lot of struggle for 6 months, Finally I got a job permanent job in Chicago downtown. One of the happiest moment in our life.

I will update my struggle about the pregnancy soon.

Last edited by Lav; 24th Sep 2012 at 01:13 AM.
    femila likes this.
    With luv,
    Lavi

Lav
    Real Name
    Lavanya

I already mentioned about my sister's struggle on miscarriage/pregnancy in my previous post, She asked me to have baby immediately after the marriage. In Vino's family most of the close relatives have one kid or none. My Athai was afraid of fertility. But we were not ready financially, we postponed the kid until i got the job. {Alert - please don't use Hormonal contraception - even though some Doctor's say - it is safe }.

We were trying to get pregnant when i got the job in Lincoln, 8 months passed, I couldn't conceive.Then we went to see gynecologist - Narmadha Kuppuswami doctor (she is wonderful/magic lady, anyone in Chicago land struggling to get pregnant, go to her). She said i have water filled cysts in my ovary, It is causing irregular period.I was not able to get pregnant due to that reason. she gave me some bills to regulate the period. She asked me to take ultrasound after 2 months eating the bills. I still remember the day I went for ultrasound, Vino couldn't come for my ultrasound,He had important meeting that day. I was trying to hold back by tears during the ultrasound. Vino got a call from hospital after 2 days and they asked me to see the doctor next day. I was so worried, Vino was telling me that we can adapt if we can't have a child. He took me to Aurora Balaji temple on Thursday evening, we were sitting in the temple till they closed the temple.
    Next day we went to see the doctor Narmada, It was Friday, As soon as we entered the room, she was congratulating us and she said i was 5 weeks pregnant. All of my prayers were answered that day. (2 months literally Naragam thaan) Vinokku kadavul pakthi athu munnadi kitaiyathu. Athu appruram than he started believing god. Nammaku aparbata sakhi kadippa erukku. Recently we watched a telugu movie - Businessman - I liked one particular scene - Hero asks herione this question, Assume If god is not giving "Money,success,Good health" to people, still people pray god ? we shouldn't do "Business" deal with god.

Now we are living happily with 3 kids and Athai in Denver,CO. Orae por kalam thaan veetula, enga athaiya aluga vachuruvanga. When i return back from the office, I have a complaint session for 30 mins . Every day i have color chart, whoever behave good get the green color , Whoever has most green color at the month end, get a gift.

Thanks for reading guys.

sathana24 likes this.
    With luv,
    Lavi