Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine October! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree11Likes
  • 4 Post By renuvk
  • 2 Post By jv_66
  • 3 Post By ilivemyway84
  • 2 Post By vijigermany

my husband is an alcoholic what should i do?

Discussions on "my husband is an alcoholic what should i do?" in "My Better half" forum.

renuvk is offline Newbie

married before 2 years.ours is arranged marriage he is my relative only. before marriage itself he is an alcoholic since he was working in chennai we don't get to know about this habbit.

after marriage only i came to know about this habbit. i had advised a lot. he drinks more and daily. i don't like the smell itsefl i am getting vomitting because of the smell itself. for more than a month i went to my moms home itself but he came again and promised me that he never drink but again he started in a week when i ask about the promise he is fighting with me. my inlaws are helpless i don't knwo what to do? i don't want to be a burden for my parents and also i can't live with a man who is having this habit.

is there any way that i can make him to forget abt this alcohol?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name

Re: my husband is an alcoholic what should i do?

Welcome to Penmai Renu.

Very sad to hear that your husband is an alcoholic.

But please do not loose hope.

There are solutions for this.

There are many DE-ADDICTION centres in all the states and districts.

To know about the best centre, you can contact your family doctor who will certainly suggest the best centre for the treatment.

You can also take the suggestion about the best centre from one more doctor.

When your husband has the intention to avoid drinking, the treatment will be very easy.

And he will get cured very soon.

Though these alcoholic people has the intention to leave the habit, they cannot. This is the same with the drug habit also. Their mind and body will not allow them to leave the habit. They will feel trembling sensation, if they don't drink. That is why they are sticked to that habit.

The De-addiction treatment will surely relieve from this habit totally. After that , he can lead a wonderful life with you.

I have seen few people who have come out of this dreadful habit after the De-addiction treatment. So, it will surely help.

Please contact your doctor and the centre as soon as possible.

Only thing is you should take the treatment in the proper and reputed centre. There may be lots and lots of clinics for this, and all of them may not be reliable. That is why I am suggesting you to consult with one or two doctors to know about the best centre.

We also pray for you and your husband to lead the best married life, once he is out of this habit.

sumathisrini and sumitra like this.

Sorry to hear abt your situation. As the above poster mentioned their are handful of de-addiction centers now days. IMO, the biggest chalalenge you might face in that is ur husband's cooperation. You have not mentioned if your husband want to quit it but not able to, if so it should not be a problem. else u might have to get some professional advice for your case.

sumathisrini, jv_66 and sumitra like this.
    Im Son of divinity, ofcourse father of all Sins

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi Renu, Welcome to penmai.com!

vijigermany is online now Supreme Ruler's of Penmai

அன்புள்ள ரேணு,

வணக்கம் இந்த பதிவு மனல மருத்துவத்தின் கீழ் வர வேண்டியது கணவன் என்ற ஒரு வார்த்தைக்காக இங்கு பதிவு செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது

உங்கள் பதிவில் உங்கள் கணவனைப்பற்றிய எந்த விவரமும் இல்லை குடிக்கிறார் என்பதும் உங்களுக்கு அந்த வாடை பிடிக்க வில்லை என்பதை த்தவிர .

மதுப்பழக்கம் என்பது உலகில் பரவி உள்ள மிக பெரிய வியாதி .இது பணக்காரன் முதல் பக்கி வரை ஆண் பெண் குழந்தைகளை ஆட்டிப்படைக்கும் அரக்கன் . எளிதில் குணமாகாத மன தடுமாற்றம்

குஷி குடி --சிறிய சந்தோஷத்தில் ஆரம்பித்து மொட குடிகாரன் ஆவது

குமறல் குடி---காதல் ,வேலை அழுத்தம் இழப்பு,போன்றவை

சமூக அந்தஸ்து குடி---தான் பெரியவன் என்று காட்டிக்கொள்ள,நண்பர் வட்டம்

சுற்று புற சூழ் குடி ---மதுக்கடை பக்கத்தில் ,குடிகார கூட்டம் அதிகம்

மது தடுப்பு மையத்தில் சில காலம் இருப்பதால் மட்டும் மது பழக்கம் முடிவதில்லை ஒரு மருத்துவரால் குணப்படுத்த முடியாது ஆனால் ஒரு மனநல மருத்தவரால் ஓரளவுக்கு கட்டுப்படுத்த முடியும்

குடிப்பதற்கு முன்பும் பின்பும் உங்கள் கணவர் நடந்துக்கொள்ளும் விதம்
    உங்களால் உங்கள் கணவர் குடிகாதபோது மனம் விட்டு அமைதியாக பேசி அவர் குடிப்பதற்கான காரணத்தை அறிய முடிந்தா
    நீங்கள் அறிவுரை அவ்வையாரா ?பார்த்ததும் சீறும் சிங்கமா ?

உங்கள் மனநிலை ,உங்கள் நடை முறைகளை அலசி பாருங்கள்

உங்கள் கணவர் சுவர்க்கம் குடியில் இல்லை உங்கள் கையில் என்று முதலில் நீங்கள் உணர்ந்து பின் அவரை உணர வையுங்கள்

உங்கள் பெருளாதார நிலைக்கேற்ப மனநல நிபுணரை அணுகி அவருக்கும் உங்களுக்கும் ஆக்கப்பூர்வமான அறிவுரைகள் ,தினசரி செயல்பாடுகள் மனக்கட்டுப்பாடு ,நாவடக்கம் போன்றவற்றை அறிந்து செயல்படுங்கள்

இல்லற அவலத்தை சொன்ன நீங்கள் ,உங்கள் முயற்ச்சியால் ,உங்கள் மனவுறுதியால் ,மது அரக்கனால் அவதி படும் கணவரை மீட்டு இல்லற இன்பத்தை அனுபவிக்கும் போது பெண்மையை மறக்காமல் இனிய செய்தியை சொல்லுங்கள்

கணவனை திருத்தி காவியம் படைக்க பெண்மை சார்பில் என் வாழ்த்துகள்

Mary Daisy and ilivemyway84 like this.