• 3 Post By sumitra
  • 6 Post By sumitra
  • 4 Post By jv_66
  • 6 Post By sweetygal88
  • 4 Post By jv_66
  • 2 Post By sujivsp
  • 2 Post By MURUGANANDHAM

give ur suggestion

Discussions on "give ur suggestion" in "My Better half" forum.

sweetygal88 is offline Newbie

Smile give ur suggestion

hi frnds
    i am 26yrs old..i am going 2 b engaged..i have a doubt..my better half tlk 2 me wht boys wil except frm gals in their marriage life..he says..
    all gals should b like heroine..nd should b impersed by other boys not nly frm hubby..is tis s true????
    but my wish s i wnt 2 b nice gud luking gal nly 2 my hubby..nd dnt care abt others..

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

Mals is offline Guru's of Penmai

Re: give ur suggestion

I would not marry a man who wants me to look like heroine, with age, my shining skin will fade, my lusturous hair will go grey, my pearly teeth will start staining, my swan like walk will start to wobble, does it mean he will stay young and good looking all his life..

What I mean too say is, marriage is not living with each other only during your hey days, both are going to grow old together, so it is a bond of heart, thoughts and life and not just looks and displa of it.

I would not marry such a man, sorry

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sweetygal88 View Post
    hi frnds
    i am 26yrs old..i am going 2 b engaged..i have a doubt..my better half tlk 2 me wht boys wil except frm gals in their marriage life..he says..
    all gals should b like heroine..nd should b impersed by other boys not nly frm hubby..is tis s true????
    but my wish s i wnt 2 b nice gud luking gal nly 2 my hubby..nd dnt care abt others..
    Hi Sweetygal, Welcome to penmai.com!

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

hi frnds
    Hi Sweetygal, don't worry too much about these foolish wishes of these boys! They will put all these conditions due to pure ignorance! Don't give more importance to these things! what you are saying is correct! you should be good looking to your husband only! don't care about others! I fully agree with you! All the best! thank you!

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Welcome to Penmai...friend.

Advance congrats for your marriage.

Just ignore these kind of talks by men.

The person who is talking like this now, may become very possessive later, after marriage and talk in another way. That time he might say that you need to impress only him.

So, just ignore these kind of talks.

You can dress up well and be good looking generally, but not impress each and everyone like a heroine. And the dressing should be modest and respectful, whereas it should not be attractive.

You have a clear vision about this, and follow the same.

Jayanthy

sweetygal88 is offline Newbie

thnx for ur sugestions frnds..i have another doubt also if a gal get married nd wen c goes 2 her hubby home wether c should change her character nd activities according to their hubbys family..????

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

thnx for ur sugestions frnds..i have another doubt also if a gal get married nd wen c goes 2 her hubby home wether c should change her character nd activities according to their hubbys family..????

Yes dear...you may need to change.

This is coz., at your parent's home, you may not cook or do much work, whereas, in your hubby's house, you may need to do these, even if maids are there for domestic help.

You may wake up, whenever you like, in your parent's house, whereas, in your hubby's house, this may not be possible, due to the work schedule.

You may need to adjust each and every family member in the hubby's house, and select your words to talk, which wouldn't have been necessary in your parent's house.

You would have back answered your parents and siblings, which should never be done either to your husband or his relatives.

Sometimes you need to wear a mask on your face, thus not showing your original reaction.

So, before going to the hubby's house, make up your mind, that you will face each and everyone with smooth reactions and face any challenges if any, with courage and without hesitation. If you make up your mind like this, you will find it very easy to handle the situations, like changing your character and activities.

All these are necessary to run a Harmonial married life.

And after giving birth to children, the life would change much more.

All these could be adjusted to be a wonderful , wife, DIL, mother etc.

You may please go through the below thread, by clicking the link, in which many friends have suggested for a wonderful married life.

How to run Smooth family

Last edited by jv_66; 31st Jul 2014 at 10:33 AM.
    Jayanthy

sujivsp is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Guru's of Penmai
    Real Name
    SujaGomathy
    Blog Entries

hi frnds
    Hii sweetygal...

welcome to Penmai !!!!

My Advance Congrats for u and ur better half to lead a happy life....

I agree with
    Jv aunty!!... yeah.. He may be proud of ur outer beauty .... even more proud to show ur pic to his friends and feel happy for his friends appreciation....

but once u both get married ... he may change.. sometimes he may not be... but one thing is,. when ur care and affection grows bigger, he wont mind abt looks... eventhou' u have maintain urself..thats enough..If u are good looking and like a heroine... it may attract him for few years only... aft that he ll surely need a lovable wife...

Yeah Ofcourse....

But my suggestion is not to change ur entire character.. just be calm if u dont like something happening... thats more than enough....
    share everything to ur hubby..but in a polite manner... dont force him in anyway...

Parasakthi and jv_66 like this.

MURUGANANDHAM is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    ANURATHA

Hi Jaya akka , Thank you so much for your detail explained. Ithellam nammai pola ladiskku ella naalilum irunthu varum problems thaan. Yaaralum ithai ellam avoid panna mudiyathu. So facing that prbms without fear and the sad mind.
    Hi Sweetygal, Don`t worry. And enjoy your marriage life. My Best Wishes For your Marriage life.
    Anbudan Anu

Parasakthi and jv_66 like this.