Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree13Likes
  • 3 Post By gurupriyaa
  • 5 Post By jv_66
  • 4 Post By MURUGANANDHAM
  • 1 Post By sathya88

husband is not willing to take care of child

Discussions on "husband is not willing to take care of child" in "My Better half" forum.

gurupriyaa is offline Newbie

husband is not willing to take care of child

hi sisters

my husband is not willing to do any work for my child. my daughter is 8months old. from the beginning he is like that only. if baby cries he just left out the place or ask me to take the child somewhere else. he is buying dolls and other things for baby but not caring. if i do any work also he dont take care of her. he just want me to do all things for her. i love to do. but he is not at all doing small works for my daughter. very rarely he carrys her. how can i make him to care my child? why he is like that? are every men like that only? please help me sisters. i am worrying about this.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: husband is not willing to take care of child

Welcome to Penmai...Gurupriya.

This is very common in many houses.

Atleast 70% of Men are like this only. especially Indian men. This is because, they are brought up by their parents in a way, not to help in household works and only look after their job.

so, this is not a peculiar issue.

Only we have to adjust with them.

What you can do is,

You can leave the child with him, ie., next to him , while he is watching the TV, and you can do the household works.

If you are engaged in a work which cannot be left in the middle, that time, you ask him to change the nappies or very small works to the baby.

While going out, then and there for few minutes give the baby to him.

Go to a nearby shop for few minutes, leaving the child with him.

Only little by little, he will get involved in looking after the child.

Even otherwise, you should not grumble over these things.

If you are also going for the job, then you can plead him to help in looking after the child since you find it very difficult to handle everything simultaneously.

Jayanthy

MURUGANANDHAM is offline Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    ANURATHA

Hi Priyaa,
    Intha prbms ellar veetilum iruppathuthaan. Naan koda ithepol pbms face seithullen. Now ippa ok. Jaya akka sonnapadi follow pannavum. Porumaiyaga orunthal, nichayam ungal husb kudiua seikiram maruvar. Best of your future happiest life.

sathya88 is offline Citizen's of Penmai

oru silaruku kutty pasangala eppadi handle pandrathunnu theriyathu. eppadi thookanum, vechukanaum ithellam palakkam irukkathu. first kulanthai ennum pothu antha payam athikamave irukum. athe pola avanga thavalum pothu, nadakum pothunnu thadumari vilum pothu ellam avangaluku payam athikama irukum. athanala oru silar intha situations ellam avoid panna virumbalam. intha reasonsku kooda unga husband unga kulanthaiya paakkaama irukkalam.

first unga husband kitta ithai pathi pesunga. yen kulanthaiya konjam neram pathuka matankarenga nu kelunga. appo payam than karanamnu avar sonna, avaruku porumaiya explain panni puriya vaikka muyarchi pannunga. neengalum first appadi than iruntheenga aana ippa parkka palakiduchunnu sollunga.

yarukum thangaloda kulanthai pidikkama poguthu. first avar ippadi irukkarathuku reason kettu athai sari panna muyarchi pannunga.

jv_66 likes this.