Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By kiruthiga88
  • 3 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By sathya88

how to convince my husband?

Discussions on "how to convince my husband?" in "My Better half" forum.

kiruthiga88 is offline Newbie

how to convince my husband?

hi dears

i'm married before 6 months. last week we confirmed that i am pregnant. from that day my husband saying me to leave my job. i am working as a professor in college. before our marriage itself i clearly said that i won't quit my job after marriage. he and his family said that its not a problem. but after my marriage my husband told some times to leave my job. after a little discussion he convinced and allowed me for job. but after i confirm my pregnancy he is very stubborn on this matter. he wants me to quiet my job.

i struggled a lot and put lots of work and myself for completing my phd. i wasn't studying just for degree or anything else, it is my passion and aim of life. and i love my job deeply. i can't leave my job and i can't be so idle in home. my husband not understanding me. from the day i confirmed my pregnancy, till today we didn't have good sleep. everyday he discuss the same matter with me. i tried to convince him a lot. but he is not listening to my words.

i am very upset with my husband. i don't know what to do. one side my husband who i love him most and the other hand my job which is my passion and life desire. pls help.