Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By sathya88

how to find?

Discussions on "how to find?" in "My Better half" forum.

yamunas is offline Newbie

how to find?

hello friends

i am married for 7 months. i need advice from your experience. i have doubt on my husband that he is smoking. he is not smoking in home. but he is smoking outside it seems. i happened to see some cigs in his pockets at times. if i asked him about it, he is lying to me. before marriage he had the habit of smoking. but he promised me the he will quiet this habit after marriage. but i can't trust him fully because i got some evidence from him. how can i find or confirm whether he is smoking or not.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: how to find?

Hi Yamuna, welcome to penmai.com! Don't make big issue out of this habit! The people who have developed smoking as habit can't leave it as easily as you think. You have to continuously request him and you have show utmost love and affection while telling the request. Or Take him to deaddiction centre. all the best. thank you!

jv_66 and sathya88 like this.

sathya88 is offline Citizen's of Penmai

Re: how to find?

Quote Originally Posted by sumitra View Post
    Hi Yamuna, welcome to penmai.com! Don't make big issue out of this habit! The people who have developed smoking as habit can't leave it as easily as you think. You have to continuously request him and you have show utmost love and affection while telling the request. Or Take him to deaddiction centre. all the best. thank you!
    well said sumitra.

yamuna, unga husband ungala mathichu ungalukkaka smoking vidaratha solli irukkanga illa. athuvaraikum avaruku konjam time kodunga pa. appa than athula irunthu fulla recover aaga mudiyum. unga husband thevala. neenga sonnathum vittudarenu soldrar. niraya per antha mathiri pesarathu kooda illa. so konjam vittu pidinga.

porumaiya advice pannanga. aana athaiyave thodarnthu seiyatheenga. neenga doubt pannum pothum avar kitta kettu thittatheenga. suppose neenga ethavathu cigarette pocket ethavathu avarta irunthu edukkareenga na, athukaka sandai podatheenga. athai neenga partheettangannu avaruku just theriya mattum paduthunga. athukkaka avarta poi solla vendam. chumma avar parkkara mathiri idathula athai vechudunga.

neenga avar mela vechu irukkara nambikkaikku aavathu, avar smoking kuraichukka aarambichuduvar.

jv_66 likes this.