User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By nilasekar
  • 1 Post By jv_66
  • 1 Post By sathya88
  • 1 Post By sathya88
  • 1 Post By jv_66

hubby is short temper

Discussions on "hubby is short temper" in "My Better half" forum.

nilasekar is offline Newbie

hubby is short temper

hi all

i am newly married. its 4th month our marriage. i am seeking your guidance for my life with my hubby. he is very short temper. if anything goes wrong or misplaced immediately he started scolding me like anything. for small petty things and all he is reacting too much. when he is behaving like that i am very much upset and hurted. shall i talk about this to my hubby? how can i change his habit without hurting him?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    jv_66 and sathya88 like this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: hubby is short temper

Welcome to Penmai....Neela.

Congrats for your new marriage.

Many men are short tempered and they are being adjusted by their family, throughout life.

Only little by little, they could change themselves.

Within these 4 months, you would have now understood the regular activities and necessities of your husband.

So, keep everything prepared before hand, even before he asks for it.

By now , you would have understood of all the original places where everything should be kept. so , please try hard to keep them in it's place. This will save time for each and everyone at home.

So, if everything is intact and if everything is in front of him, even before he asks for it, he will surely be pleased and why is he going to shout at you?

He will be very much impressed by your activities.

And finally, when he is in a good mood, you may tell him that you are also young and inexperienced in running the family and hence you are doing these silly mistakes.

Please ask him to forgive for your mistakes, and you may ask him not to get angry over those activities of yours but to teach them for you. and you will learn to be perfect very soon.

During this time, tell him that you feel very hurt, feel like crying only when he is shouting at you. Otherwise you love him so much. This is enough for now.

Also plead him, that, whatever complaints he has about you can be told to you only in person and not scold in front of others.Tell him that This would hurt you a lot.

Tell him that you would offer him a glass of water when he is shouting which will surely subside his anger. and you may follow this for ever.

Later after 1 year or so, Ask him to try to reduce his short temper to win other's hearts. Tell him that everybody will love him if he reduces his short temper.

As far as possible,Avoid everything which will increase his temper.

If you adjust with this, you can lead a happy life with him.

All the best

sathya88 likes this.
    Jayanthy

sathya88 is offline Citizen's of Penmai

hi jayanthy very good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by jv_66 View Post
    Welcome to Penmai....Neela.

Congrats for your new marriage.

Many men are short tempered and they are being adjusted by their family, throughout life.

Only little by little, they could change themselves.

Within these 4 months, you would have now understood the regular activities and necessities of your husband.

So, keep everything prepared before hand, even before he asks for it.

By now , you would have understood of all the original places where everything should be kept. so , please try hard to keep them in it's place. This will save time for each and everyone at home.

So, if everything is intact and if everything is in front of him, even before he asks for it, he will surely be pleased and why is he going to shout at you?

He will be very much impressed by your activities.

And finally, when he is in a good mood, you may tell him that you are also young and inexperienced in running the family and hence you are doing these silly mistakes.

Please ask him to forgive for your mistakes, and you may ask him not to get angry over those activities of yours but to teach them for you. and you will learn to be perfect very soon.

During this time, tell him that you feel very hurt, feel like crying only when he is shouting at you. Otherwise you love him so much. This is enough for now.

Also plead him, that, whatever complaints he has about you can be told to you only in person and not scold in front of others.Tell him that This would hurt you a lot.

Tell him that you would offer him a glass of water when he is shouting which will surely subside his anger. and you may follow this for ever.

Later after 1 year or so, Ask him to try to reduce his short temper to win other's hearts. Tell him that everybody will love him if he reduces his short temper.

As far as possible,Avoid everything which will increase his temper.

If you adjust with this, you can lead a happy life with him.

All the best

jv_66 likes this.

sathya88 is offline Citizen's of Penmai

hi nila jayanthy is right. ippa ungaluku unga husband ethuku ellam sattunu kopa paduvarunnu therinchu vechu iruppeenga. antha visayangaluku priorities koduthu athaiya perfecta seiya ungalai neengale train pannikonga. athanala avarai kopa paduthara mathiriyana sambavangalai thavirkkalam.

appuram short-temper ah irukkarathu avvalavu nallathu illa. athanala avar nalla moodla irukkum pothu ithai pathi avarkitta pesunga. neenga kooda avar kopathai poruthukalam. aana mathavangaluku appadi illaiye, so athai solli avaroda kopathai avar control panna sollunga. ethavathu yoga illa relaxation exercise seiya encourage pannunga. yoga anger control panna romba useful irukkum.

jv_66 likes this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by sathya88 View Post
    hi jayanthy very good advice.
    Thanks Sathya.

sathya88 likes this.
    Jayanthy