Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By anamika007
  • 1 Post By anamika007

whats wrong with me?

Discussions on "whats wrong with me?" in "My Better half" forum.

anamika007 is offline Newbie

whats wrong with me?

hi dears

please help me to come out of this problem. i am married for 3 years and i am mother of one year son. me and my husband had a very active sex life before my delivery. but after my delivery we don't have sex. it is one year over now. some changes with me. i don't like my husband's touch at all. i don't know why its happening. i am loving him nothing like anything. i am missing him badly. i can't have sex with him. i don't know the reason that why i don't like his touch and hug. what goes wrong with me? before and during my pregnancy i did not like this. please help me. what should i do now.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    jv_66 likes this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: whats wrong with me?

Welcome to Penmai....friend.

No ma. Please do not worry.

This feeling of not allowing your husband to touch you may be because of the Hormonal changes before and after delivery.

These changes in the hormonal level would not have become normal and hence this condition.

This may also be Post natal depression or anxiety.

You may be very very busy with your child the whole day, and due to the lack of sleep and doubled works, you may feel like this.

Any way This is not a very big issue.

This can be cured.

Please visit your Gynaecologist immediately and tell your problems without hesitation.

She may suggest you suitably.

If necessary, she may also suggest to meet a Psychiatrist (in a few cases).

Even if she is not suggesting to meet the Psychiatrist, you may please ask her , whether you need to consult.

So, please do meet her also if necessary.

She(any of these doctors) might give you some medicines for regularizing the hormone levels.

And after taking these medicines for quite sometime, you will be back to normal and make yourself and your husband very very happy.

If you are breastfeeding your child and if the doctor is prescribing any Anti-depressant, please ask her suggestion also.

You could have met the doctor much more earlier also and by now, you would be very much normal. So, please do not delay.

All the best.

We pray for you to be back to normal very soon.

Jayanthy

anamika007 is offline Newbie

thank you so much sister. i am very much worried about it. at the beginning i thought it was due to my delivery. but since 1 yr over, still i feel the same and so i am worried a lot about it. i will go to gynecologiest. thanks.

jv_66 likes this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Quote Originally Posted by anamika007 View Post
    thank you so much sister. i am very much worried about it. at the beginning i thought it was due to my delivery. but since 1 yr over, still i feel the same and so i am worried a lot about it. i will go to gynecologiest. thanks.
    Welcome dear.

Jayanthy