Like Tree33Likes
  • 5 Post By bhuvana mani
  • 8 Post By kodiuma
  • 5 Post By thenuraj
  • 7 Post By Amrudha
  • 5 Post By vijivedachalam
  • 3 Post By sathya88

husband is not caring

Discussions on "husband is not caring" in "My Better half" forum.

bhuvana mani is offline Newbie

husband is not caring

hi

my husband is not caring for me. he only thinks of his business and profit. he is not staying in home. always going out of the city for business. not even calling me. me only calling him every time. that time also he is not responding me properly. not asking about me or my child. just ask what is the matter that is it. this life is really frustrated, please help me.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

kodiuma is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    D.Uma Maheswari

Re: husband is not caring

hi bhuvana welcome to penmai ma plz dont get frustrated first ma when he comes home plz tell ur problems to him make sure ask him soft ..

make sure that u care him with ur love and child is also expecting u

sollikitte irukratha vida unga anbaala neenga avangala evvalavu miss pannureenga ellam puriya vainga

kadavul mela baaratha podunga anbaala saathikka mudiyaathathu yethuvum illlai

all the best ma take care will pray for u

thenuraj is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Thenmozhi
    Blog Entries

கவலைப்படாதீங்க புவனா....
    நிறைய ஆண்களுக்கு அன்பை வெளிப்படையாக காட்ட தெரியாது... அதுபோல தான் உங்கள் கணவரும்னு நினைக்கிறேன்... அவருக்கும் உங்கள் மேலும், குழந்தையின் மீதும் அவ்வளவு அன்பு வைத்து இருப்பார்...

ஒருநாள் அவர் வீட்டில் இருக்கும் நேரத்தில் பொறுமையாக அவரை உட்கார வைத்து, உங்கள் மனதில் உள்ளதையும், உங்கள் மன ஏக்கங்களையும் சொல்லி பாருங்கள்... அவரையும் பேச்ச வையுங்கள்... அவரின் அன்பு புரியும்... வியாபாரத்தில் அவரின் பிரச்சனைகள் தெரியும்... அதனால் கூட அவர் அப்படி இருக்கலாம்.. பேசி பேசி உங்களை அவருக்கு புரிய வைங்க... அவரையும் புரிந்து கொள்ளுங்கள்... அவரின் பிரச்சனையில் தோள் கொடுங்கள்...!

இந்த மாற்றம் ஒரே நாளில் நடந்து விடாது.... சிறிது சிறிதாக தான் வரும்...

Amrudha is offline Friends's of Penmai

hi Bhuvana mani

I can understand your problem. Dont be frustrated.If you are very emotional, then it is difficult to handle this. He might have some problems like business tension and so on. After all he is running behind money whatsoever profit just for you and your kid right? Dont always ask questions. In general Men will not like this attitude. Make his favorite delicious food because as you know that the way of a man's heart goes through his stomach. In a good time say your feelings and make him understand. Be polite while making conversation with him. Show your love to the fullest.

When he is at home try to make him smile with little activities which he likes most. simply make a naughty kiddish expression. Men like this and definitely the ice will be melt.

To change someone, we have to change first. Hope you can understand.So wait for some more days. Wish you a nice future filled with happiness and joy.

Parasakthi, jv_66, Aarushi and 4 others like this.
    Regards,

Amru

vijivedachalam is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalakshmiBala
    Blog Entries

Hi bhuvana........
    As a married Women. I can understand wats ur feelings.....be patience For few weeks..... he may Have Some Problem in business..... so don't Get tension..... ur expectation Is fair only.... so send Some Lovable Message To ur husband...... writeA letter about ur feelings and expectations.... keep The letter in ur husband's wallet..... surely he will read and. Understand ur love.. he is ur husband......so u Have. All rights to try to. Prove. Ur love and care.....

life is so beautiful....

sathya88 is offline Citizen's of Penmai

very good suggestions friends.

ungalai solli puriya vaikka muyarchi panrathai vida anbala athai velipaduthi avaruku unara vainga. namma friends ellarum nalla suggestions koduthu irukkanga. athai follow panunga. happy life vaazha aarambinga.

Parasakthi, jv_66 and thenuraj like this.