User Tag List

Like Tree22Likes
  • 2 Post By chandra.kumar
  • 5 Post By jash
  • 7 Post By lashmi
  • 3 Post By sathya88
  • 2 Post By priya ravi
  • 3 Post By chandra.kumar

i am very confused... anything wrong with my horoscope?

Discussions on "i am very confused... anything wrong with my horoscope?" in "My Better half" forum.

chandra.kumar is offline Newbie

i am very confused... anything wrong with my horoscope?

hi friends and sisters i am married for 2 and half year. the first year of my marriage was very good. but afterwards its totally changed. the all people in my in-laws are hating me to the core. they now decided to send back my mom's house itself. i am in a very critical situation. i am not able to convince them. my husband faced a big problem in his career. he was terminated and trying for job more 10 months. but not get any job still. before 3 months he met with an accident and admitted in hospital for 25 days. he is recovering slowly and still in bed rest. everyone in family feels that all problem is because of myself only. my horoscope is not good. they went to some astrologers. all are blaming my horoscope only. because of my horoscope only all problems are happening in home and everyone believing that. everyone says i am problem of my husband. no one is speaking with me well. even my husband also not need me. he also avoiding me. i am very upset and depressed. should i stay away from my husband for his and family's well being?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    jash and saveetha1982 like this.

jash is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    saradheya

Re: i am very confused... anything wrong with my horoscope?

hai sister.....

dont worry... pray to god he will surely help u from this situtation... whatever the problem may be... but u trust on god and hope the pbm will disappear veryyyyyy soon... this positive thinking will decrease the stress...

and all problems has a solution... so its better to inform ur parents and ask them to consult with another astrologer with ur horoscope and also ur husbands horoscope... so that they will analyse and say a solution like parikaram... so that u may get relief from this pbm. this solution would satisfy ur mil family also...

and wait for some time... our penmai frnds and sisters will also help u...

hope u will get rid of this problem and our prayers will also help u sister.

Last edited by jash; 7th Mar 2015 at 12:27 PM.

lashmi is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    vijayalashmiravichandiran
    Blog Entries

பெண்மைக்கு உங்களை வரவேற்கிறோம் தோழி

உங்களின் நிலை புரிகிறது...மிகவும் இக்கட்டான சூழ்நிலைதான். ஜாதகம் என்பது திருமண வாழ்விற்கு மிக முக்கியமான் ஒன்றாக போய்விட்டது. ஆனால் உங்கள் கணவர் வீட்டில் ஜாதகம் பார்த்து தானே திருமணத்திற்கு சம்மதித்து இருப்பார்கள். பிறகு இப்போது சரியில்லை என்று சொல்வது எப்படி முறையாகும் ?

நடந்தவைகளை நினைத்து கவலைபடாதீர்கள்....முதலில் உங்கள் வீட்டில் பெரியவர்களிடம் சொல்லி இந்த பிரச்சனை பற்றி கணவர் வீட்டில் பேச சொல்லுங்கள். இது நீங்கள் மட்டும் சம்பந்தப் பட்டது அல்ல....உங்கள் வீட்டினரும் ஜாதகம் பார்த்தான் திருமணத்தை நடத்தி இருப்பார்கள்.அதனால் அவர்களை பேச சொல்லுங்கள்.

பிறகு உங்கள் கணவரின் வேலை இழப்பு மற்றும் விபத்து போன்றவை எதிர்பாராமல் ஏற்படுவது...அடுத்தடுத்து பிரச்சனை வரும்போது எந்த ஒரு மனிதனும் குழம்பி தான் போவான். உங்கள் கணவரின் நிலையும் இப்போது அது போல் தான்....அதனால் அவர் மேல கோப படாமல் சற்று பொறுமையாக இருங்கள்.

பிரச்சனைகளை கண்டு துவண்டு போகாமல் அதை தீர்க்கும் வழி முறைகளை யோசித்தால் கண்டிப்பாக தீர்வு கிடைக்கும் தோழி. நீங்கள் இந்த அளவு அச்சப்பட தேவை இல்லை.....வாழக்கை பாதை என்பது நேர்கோடு அல்ல....ஏற்றமும் இறக்கமும் கண்டிப்பாக வரும். அதை புரிந்து நடந்து கொண்டால் திருமண வாழக்கை என்றும் இனிமைதான் தான்.

உங்களின் பிரச்சனைகள் விரைவில் தீர்ந்து வாழக்கையில் சந்தோசம் பொங்க நாங்களும் வாழ்த்துகிறோம்.

அன்புடன்
    லஷ்மிரவி

நான் எடுக்கும் முடிவு
    சரியா என்று எனக்கு தெரியாது.

ஆனால் எடுத்த முடிவை
    சரியாக்குவேன்.....

--- மாவீரன் அலெக்ஸ்சாண்டர்

sathya88 is offline Citizen's of Penmai

hi chandra

don't lose hope. first discuss this matter with your parents. let them talk with your inlaws house.

every problem has solution. if you believe or not, consult with some other astrologers for your in-laws. if really anything wrong in your horoscope, ask them for any pariharam. there must be some remedy. ask them and do that.

if possible visit tiruchendur murugan temple with your husband. in your husband's horoscope, if shani dasa is running then there will be chances for lose in career, accidents and family problems.

Parasakthi, priya ravi and jv_66 like this.

priya ravi is offline Friends's of Penmai

Hello Chandra

I would suggest u to talk with ur husband and get his views on this situation. Ask him if he firmly believes that u and ur horroscope r responsible for his career loss and accident..

If he says YES, ask him what u should do.. do what he says even if its leaving the house.. stay at ur moms place, get urself eased of the stress u had it in ur in laws house.. stay connected with ur husband by all means and show him that u will be there for him even if he neglects u.. Get a copy of ur husbands resume and post it in job seeking sites and get him as many referrals u can from ur friends and family.. help him to get a job that would erase of most of the tension at home.. and definitely he will come back to u..

If he says NO, discuss with him how to handle with this situation.. U guys can even start thinking of business till he gets the job.. A new venture will be keeping ur minds out of those ill thoughts and might set u back on good terms like u had earlier.. Give him ur full support.. u guys can take a break and go for a short trip to think abt this situation.. Sometimes stepping out and looking at the problem can give u better solution..

For the rest of the people in ur inlaws home, ignore their comments and remarks.. Ur husbands support is the most u need..

Good luck to U..

Parasakthi and jv_66 like this.

chandra.kumar is offline Newbie

thank you everyone. you people spared time for my life. i can get an clear view from you all. thank you so so much.

priya ravi, jv_66 and sathya88 like this.