Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By mallived
  • 2 Post By jv_66
  • 1 Post By jv_66

skin problem husband not mingling with me.....

Discussions on "skin problem husband not mingling with me....." in "My Better half" forum.

mallived is offline Newbie

skin problem husband not mingling with me.....

i have some skin problem, having rashes and continous allergy.. i took both english medicine and siddha.. but not fully cured. after this problem my husband not mingling with me..... not having sex life with me. how to recover from this.

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    sumathisrini likes this.

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Re: skin problem husband not mingling with me.....

Welcome to Penmai @mallived

Sad to hear about your problem.

First of all, don't be in an anxiety. Though it is easy for others to advise , it may be difficult to follow. But little by little you have to make up your mind to the present situation and try to be calm.

This is because, the anxiety that too mainly related to sexual thought (and also about other problems too) will surely aggravate the skin problem whichever it may be.

So, now, having got tried through Allopathy (english medicine) and Siddha, now you may try the HOMEOPATHY first and then the AYURVEDIC the next.

Most probably, you may get relieved from the problem in Homeopathy, but it may take a bit longer period . Please do not stop in the middle.

It depends on the individuals to get rectified from various treatments. All will not suit everyone.

So, please don't loose hope.

Now, coming to your another problem related to your husband, in this case, no one could help .

Only he has to think about it. And you cannot also force here.

May be he might feel awkward to look or even think about your rashes and other problems in your skin.

May be he might think that , this is a contagious disease and he might also be affected from you.

So, may be , by a chance, if the doctor who is treating you tells him that this is not contagious disease (if it is so) and it will not at all affect your husband in any way, and that he should always support you physically and morally, only then, your husband may change his view and act accordingly.

If necessary, you may do one thing. You may ask the doctor in front of your husband, whether your husband will also be affected due to the physical relationship between you two , while you are having these allergies and rashes.

When the doctor answers your question which will be your husband's doubt too, he might accept and act accordingly.

Along with the treatments and medicines, please pray to the God also.

குருவாயூரப்பனுக்கு சேனைக்கிழங்கு (Yam) துலாபாரம் கொடுப்பதாக வேண்டிக்கொள்ளவும் . (குருவாயூர் சென்று கொடுக்க வேண்டும் . இங்கிருந்தே வேண்டிக்கொள்ளலாம் )

தோல் வியாதிகளுக்கு சேனைக்கிழங்கு துலாபாரம் கொடுப்பதாக வேண்டிக்கொண்டால் , உடனே நிவர்த்தி கிடைக்கும் .

All the best.

We also pray for you to get relieved from your problem and you have a wonderful and happy married life with your husband and children.

Jayanthy

jv_66 is offline Super Moderator Silver Ruler's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Jayanthy

Hi @mallived

You can try one more suggestion also.

If you are staying in a cold place, you can go and stay in a hotter town or city just for 2 weeks.

Or vice-versa also.

ie., may be , your stay in this place/ city also may not suit you and hence these allergies.

So, if you happen to find the remedy in the another place, if it subsides there, then you may plead your husband to change his office or get transfer to that place, if it is possible.

Through this also, you can find the remedy.

sumathisrini likes this.
    Jayanthy

pet
    pet is offline Friends's of Penmai

Hai,
    please consult a homeopathy docter. Keep smiling , active and energetic. Everything will be alright. Dont worry.

regards,
    petricia

SADAIYAN is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    JAGAN

ஒரு விஷயம் புரிந்து கொள்ளுங்கள். சிறிய அளவில் தோல் வியாதி இருந்தாலும் அது சற்று வேர் ஊன்றி போயிருந்தாலும் நிச்சயம் ஒரு காரணம் இருக்கும். அந்த காரணத்தை அறிந்து களையும் போது நிச்சயம் குணமாகி விடும். தயவு செய்து உங்கள் குறைகளை, மதளவில் உள்ளவையோ உடலளவில் உள்ளவையோ, தங்களுக்கு மிகவும் நெறுக்கமான சற்று அனுபவமுள்ள தோழிகளிடம் பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளுங்கள்.

சரிபட்டு வரலை என்றால் வயதில் மூத்த ஒரு மகபேறு பெண் மருத்துவரை உங்கள் தாயோரோடு அணுகுங்கள். அவர்கள் மூலம் உடனடி தீர்வு கிடைத்து விடும்.

இதிலும் திருப்த்திகரமான விளைவு தென்படவில்லை ஒரு சிறந்த தோல் வியாதி நிபுணரை அணுகுங்கள். சென்னையில் அற்புதமான் பெண் மருத்துவர்களே கூட இருக்கிறார்கள் . என் அனுபவத்தில், நீண்ட காலமாக தோல் வியாதி போன்ற குறையுடன் இருந்த ஒரு பெண்மணியின் குறை, ஒன்று அல்லது இரண்டு சிட்டிங்க்லேய தீர்வுகள் ஏற்பட்டு, தீர்ந்து மிக சிறப்பாக இருகிறார்கள்.

தாம்பத்திய உறவு - நிச்சயம் உங்கள் குறை தீர ஆரம்பித்த மறுகணமே ஏற்பட்டுவிடும் . எதற்கு கவலை இதற்க்கு. கவலையை விடுங்கள். நம்பிக்கையாக செயல்பட ஆரம்பியுங்கள். இதுவரை தாங்கள் கண்டிராத மிக சிறந்த திருமண வாழ்கை அமையும். அமைய வாழ்த்துக்கள்

Quote Originally Posted by mallived View Post
    i have some skin problem, having rashes and continous allergy.. i took both english medicine and siddha.. but not fully cured. after this problem my husband not mingling with me..... not having sex life with me. how to recover from this.