Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree26Likes

Home Remedies for Sore throat!!

Discussions on "Home Remedies for Sore throat!!" in "Nature Cure" forum.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: Home Remedies for Sore throat!!

Quote Originally Posted by thirumamagal View Post
    when i have the sore throat immediaetly i get fever. salt water gargle and some home remedies never help me.give me suggestion to get rid of this sore throat
    Hi Latha, gargling several times in a day with warm salt water can reduce the swelling in the throat and loosen mucus and also helps to wash out the irritants or bacteria. Drink more water prefereably luke warm water. Take enough rest. You can drink tea as well as some soups also. If you are non vegetarian drink chicken soup. These are some simple home remedies only. But the sore throat is the indication that your throat is infected. Hence consult your doctor immediately. Even Homeopathy or Ayurvedic or Allopathy or Naturopathy works very well in this situation. Don't take antibiotic tablets on your own. All the best.

Sponsored Links
    jv_66 and gkarti like this.

Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

HI Jayanthi,
    Thank you for your home remedy Already I consulted a HOMEOPATH,but that medicines increased my problems.He told me ,'Homeopathy medicine first increase the problems then it will cure.It take some time.I can't tolerate the throat pain i left that homeo medicine.
    Sure i follow your remedy,and i have the hope to get rid of sore throat
    Hi Latha, Homeopathy medicines works very fast only when you had told your symptoms properly to the Homeopathic doctor. Symptoms to be told are like this:
    1. Are you feel better when you are going out. The pain or problem increases when you stay in your house, then it is to be told to the doctor.
    2. Are you getting good sleep. Are you getting wake up in the night especially around 2 to 2:30 Am.
    3. How you are sleeping? whether you are sleep on your stomach or left side or right side or laying on your back.
    4. Are you comfortable in winter season or summer season. That is normally in which season you will be affected mostly by the diseases.
    5. Whether your pain in the throat is burning sensation or what kind of pain?\
    6. You like to eat bakery items or fried items
    7. You like to drink warm water always or ice cold water always?
    8. will you drink the water at a stretch or sip by sip. that is if you take a glass of water will you drink at a stretch or sip by sip?
    9. How often you drink water? only when you feel thirsty or you are not at all feeling thirsty and rarely you drink water?
    10. Are you met with any disappointment or shock giving incident? from then onwards this sore throat problem started?
    11. How is your menstrual cycle? Is it normal regular or painful and too much flow of liquids with lot of stomach pain and back pain?
    12. Any sad thing happened in your life ? When this sore throat problem started? Probably after the sad thing happened in your life or what?

Homeopathy is the medicine for the person and the mind. Homeopathic medicines are not prescribed for a disease like Allopathic medicines. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed with enough data on the mind feelings of the patient. If the correct medicine with correct potency is given, there may be some aggravation of symptoms. But permanent cure is the result. Hence you have to tell all your problems however you feel silly it is. Because Homeopathic medicines are tried on healthy human beings (not like allopathic medicines tried on rats, rabbits etc.), mind symptoms are important rather than disease names like cold, sore throat, fever, blood pressure, sugar problem etc. Hence mind symptoms, your habits, your comfortability with natural seasonal changes etc., Hence solving your sore throat problem is purely with your narration of symptoms to your homeopathic doctor. I am consulting a free homeopathic doctor in Bangalore Tamil Sangam, For my daughter also from the beginning the homeopathy medicine only we are giving. Homeopathy medicines have no side effects. All the best. thanks

Last edited by sumitra; 17th Oct 2013 at 01:06 PM.
    thirumamagal and jv_66 like this.

thirumamagal is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    latha

Quote Originally Posted by sumitra View Post
    Hi Latha, Homeopathy medicines works very fast only when you had told your symptoms properly to the Homeopathic doctor. Symptoms to be told are like this:
    1. Are you feel better when you are going out. The pain or problem increases when you stay in your house, then it is to be told to the doctor.
    2. Are you getting good sleep. Are you getting wake up in the night especially around 2 to 2:30 Am.
    3. How you are sleeping? whether you are sleep on your stomach or left side or right side or laying on your back.
    4. Are you comfortable in winter season or summer season. That is normally in which season you will be affected mostly by the diseases.
    5. Whether your pain in the throat is burning sensation or what kind of pain?\
    6. You like to eat bakery items or fried items
    7. You like to drink warm water always or ice cold water always?
    8. will you drink the water at a stretch or sip by sip. that is if you take a glass of water will you drink at a stretch or sip by sip?
    9. How often you drink water? only when you feel thirsty or you are not at all feeling thirsty and rarely you drink water?
    10. Are you met with any disappointment or shock giving incident? from then onwards this sore throat problem started?
    11. How is your menstrual cycle? Is it normal regular or painful and too much flow of liquids with lot of stomach pain and back pain?
    12. Any sad thing happened in your life ? When this sore throat problem started? Probably after the sad thing happened in your life or what?

Homeopathy is the medicine for the person and the mind. Homeopathic medicines are not prescribed for a disease like Allopathic medicines. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed with enough data on the mind feelings of the patient. If the correct medicine with correct potency is given, there may be some aggravation of symptoms. But permanent cure is the result. Hence you have to tell all your problems however you feel silly it is. Because Homeopathic medicines are tried on healthy human beings (not like allopathic medicines tried on rats, rabbits etc.), mind symptoms are important rather than disease names like cold, sore throat, fever, blood pressure, sugar problem etc. Hence mind symptoms, your habits, your comfortability with natural seasonal changes etc., Hence solving your sore throat problem is purely with your narration of symptoms to your homeopathic doctor. I am consulting a free homeopathic doctor in Bangalore Tamil Sangam, For my daughter also from the beginning the homeopathy medicine only we are giving. Homeopathy medicines have no side effects. All the best. thanks
    Hi sumitra,
    Thank you very much for your detailed explanation.When I came to Bangalore[husband's transfer] I had severe allergtic problems continuous sneezing ,running nose etc.I met allopathy.He adviced me I should take the medicine till I reside in Bangalore.I got some relief for few years,then suddenly the allergy was very aggrasive.One of my friend adviced me go for Homeo.that also not work well. That Homeo doctor told me,the allopathy medicine[ which i was taken few years] contains steroids.It affected my immune system .

He adviced me stop the allopathy medicine ,do yoga. I joined tamil sangam yoga class.It worked very well.
    .But because of that steroids now I face lot of problems.Weight gain,tummy,sore throat,irregular periods, itching etc.
    I wanted to explain my problems thoroughly.I f I bored you forgive me my friend

jv_66 and sumitra like this.

Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi sumitra,
    Thank you very much for your detailed explanation.When I came to Bangalore[husband's transfer] I had severe allergtic problems continuous sneezing ,running nose etc.I met allopathy.He adviced me I should take the medicine till I reside in Bangalore.I got some relief for few years,then suddenly the allergy was very aggrasive.One of my friend adviced me go for Homeo.that also not work well. That Homeo doctor told me,the allopathy medicine[ which i was taken few years] contains steroids.It affected my immune system .

He adviced me stop the allopathy medicine ,do yoga. I joined tamil sangam yoga class.It worked very well.
    .But because of that steroids now I face lot of problems.Weight gain,tummy,sore throat,irregular periods, itching etc.
    Hi Latha, don't worry. You know Bangalore Tamil Sangam already. Meet Mr. K.Poongavanam, who is giving free Homeopathic medicines and consultation on every Wednesday and Friday between 06:30 PM to 08:00PM. On Monday if you go one madam will be available. You have to go to II floor where the Library is situated in The Bangalore Tamil Sangam Building. Dr. K.Poongavanam is retired from Indian Army and he was working as Tamil Professor in Maharani Arts college, Bangalore. I have been taking homeopathic medicines and consultation for the past thirty years from him. He has written lot of Homeopathic books in Tamil and English. He is very experienced person. You please go to him. He will ask so many questions regarding your habits, mind feelings etc and arrive at a medicine that will give you a permanent solution. All the best. thank you!

Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi sumitra,

Hi Latha, I know so many cases with side effects of English medicine have been cured by Dr. K.Poongavanam of Bangalore Tamil Sangam. You explain all the problems to me by sending pm. I will tell you what to do next. All the best. thank you!

thirumamagal is offline Friends's of Penmai
    Real Name
    latha

Quote Originally Posted by sumitra View Post
    Hi Latha, I know so many cases with side effects of English medicine have been cured by Dr. K.Poongavanam of Bangalore Tamil Sangam. You explain all the problems to me by sending pm. I will tell you what to do next. All the best. thank you!
    Hi Sumitra,
    Once again thank you very much for your kind reply.
    Sure I will meet Dr.K.Poongavanam.

Terrie_Daw is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Terrie_Daw View Post
    You may cope with sore throat if you eat too much of oily foods or have lot of ice cream or cold drink.
    An old home remedy for sore throat is tea made with lemon, apple cider vinegar, cayenne, and honey.
    You can try out other remedy i suggest.