Home Remedy for Body Odor
Discussions on "Home Remedy for Body Odor" in "Nature Cure" forum.
18th Nov 2011, 05:24 PM #1
Home Remedy for Body Odor
- To prevent body odor, drink a glass of water in the morning, on an empty stomach, along with 500 mg wheat grass. The chlorophyll present in the grass will help in reducing body odor.
- While bathing, add alcohol or white vinegar to a mug of water and use it to rinse the armpits. This will definitely help in lessening the body odor.
- One of the simple home remedies for body odor is to put a few drops of rose water in the bathtub, before taking bath. It will give you a long lasting freshness and serve as a good substitute for deodorant.
- To reduce the pH of the skin and eliminate armpit odor, one can use apple cider vinegar instead of deodorant. Put it in a mug of water and use it to rinse the armpits, while bathing.
- Take showers, at least thrice in a day, in the summer season, when one tends to sweat a lot.
- During summers, you can apply the baby powder or talc to your armpits, in place of deodorants.
- Pour some white vinegar on a cotton ball and wipe your underarms with the cotton. While the vinegar smell would fade in some time, you would remain smell-free for the rest of the day.
- Mix two drops of the tea tree oil (essential oil) and one ounce of water. Pour this in a spray-top bottle and use as a deodorant. Since tea tree is an antibacterial herb, it would act favorably in preventing body odor.
- Mix 10 drops of the essential oil in 30 ml water. Apply this mixture on the armpits to reduce body odor.
Similar Threads:In reality there is only Now. If you know how to handle this moment you know how to handle the whole eternity-Jaggi vasudev .
18th Nov 2011, 05:27 PM #2
Re: Home Remedy for Body Odor
- avoiding refined foods such as hydrogenated oils and other processed foods. Eat healthy food that contains loads of fiber, whole grains, wheat, soy products and green leafy veggies.;
- Include red radish juice in the diet. You can also apply it on your feet, under the arm and between the toes after the shower.;
- Drinking plenty of water will also help you to smell fresh and sweet.;
- Wear cotton clothes to soak sweat during summer.;
- Vinegar is an effective home remedy for underarm odour. Apply cider vinegar or white vinegar for unpleasant armpit odour with the help of cotton. This will help you be odour free throughout the day in minutes. Do not apply vinegar on freshly shaved skin as it may sting.;
- Apply baking soda with lemon on the underarms to kill bacteria. It also aids in absorbing sweat.;
- Add a few cups of tomato juice to bathing water and soak yourself in water for about 15 minutes.;
- To smell fresh add a teaspoon of alum to your bath water. Cupful of camphor oil and boiled mint leaves will also work wonders.;
- Use antibacterial soap or deodorant soap while bathing.;
- Rub potato slices on your underarms. Wait for it to dry and wash it. Check the freshness for the whole day.;
- Put 10 drops of essential oil in 30 mm water and apply it underarms.;
- Lastly, keep your body clean. Epsom salt bath or alternate hot and cold shower baths daily will play a major role in fighting against body odour, This will also improve blond circulation and reduce congestion in the body.;
- Add a tablespoon of honey to lukewarm water for the final rinse. It will help in keeping the body odour in check.;
- For smelly feet, wash and dry between the feet adequately and wear well- ventilated footwear to let feet breath.
In reality there is only Now. If you know how to handle this moment you know how to handle the whole eternity-Jaggi vasudev .