Ice cube healing method -A Surprising Trick to Feel Good
Discussions on "Ice cube healing method -A Surprising Trick to Feel Good" in "Nature Cure" forum.
20th Jul 2015, 04:11 PM #1
Ice cube healing method -A Surprising Trick to Feel GoodWhat I found really surprising is that when an ice cube is placed at the Feng Fu point once or twice per day for twenty minutes it is supposed to help with the following:
- Improve your sleep;
- Improve the digestive system;
- Eliminate frequent colds;
- Decrease headache, toothache and joint pain;
- Improve your breathing, cardiovascular system;
- Manage neurological disorders, degenerative changes in the spine;
- Cure gastrointestinal and sexually transmitted infections;
- Manage disorders of the thyroid gland;
- Help with arthritis, hypertension and hypotension;
- Help with asthma;
- Manage disorders in the gastrointestinal tract, obesity and malnutrition;
- Reduces Cellulites;
- Manage menstrual disorders, impotence, frigidity, endocrine, infertility;
- Manage psycho-emotional disorders, stress, chronic fatigue, depression, insomnia;
I first read about the Feng Fu Point in an article at BeautifulMind but kind of dismissed it at the time. But, the next time I had a headache I thought I would try it, not expecting much to happen apart from getting a cold neck. However after about 15 minutes my headache was gone. It might have gone of it’s own accord, so I tried the ice cube method for a week to see if I felt any different overall.
actually did feel as if I had more energy and felt ‘lighter’ somehow, and didn’t have any headaches in the mornings which I am prone to. I thought it was worth telling you about it here so you could do your own research on it.
According to Chinese traditional medicine, the Feng Fu Point method does not treat. In fact, it brings the entire body back to its natural physiological balance, provides strong life impulse and rejuvenates the entire body.
This method should be avoided if you are pregnant or you suffer from schizophrenia or have a pacemaker.