Discussions on "Cradle Cap!!!!" in "Newborn and Infants" forum.
7th Aug 2012, 04:59 PM #1
- Real Name
- karkuzhali shanmugam
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- saudi arabia
- Blog Entries
- It is like the dandruff in general.
- It is an accumulation of dead skin and oily secretions on the infant's scalp.
- The best way to treat it is to rub baby oil into the scalp and massage vigorously.
- We can use the baby shampoo & can rub the scalp briskly with our fingers
- Then use a fine tooth comb to brush.
It persists for 1 month but rarely more than this, but if we notice it other parts of the body we should get the advice from doctor.
A smile is a curve but it makes everything straight
3rd Oct 2012, 10:06 AM #2
Re: Cradle Cap!!!!
Nice info, My elder son suffered through cradle cap when he was new born, He was colic due to that. Finally we had to T-gel shampoo (2 days once), That cleared the Dandruff in a week.
பொறுமை எருமையினும் பெரிது (நமக்கு வந்த தத்துவம்)