• 5 Post By 778gopal
  • 3 Post By sumitra
  • 4 Post By Geetha A
  • 5 Post By 778gopal
  • 2 Post By Geetha A
  • 3 Post By nlakshmi
  • 1 Post By sumitra
  • 1 Post By 778gopal

How do you keep your marriage alive post baby?

Discussions on "How do you keep your marriage alive post baby?" in "Newborn and Infants" forum.

778gopal is offline Newbie

How do you keep your marriage alive post baby?

Wife just gave birth to a baby girl...super excited but my married life is going for a toss!! How do you guys manage?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Re: How do you keep your marriage alive post baby?

Brother, first be happy that you have got baby girl. take that in a positive direction start hardworking and earn more to manage the expenses. take it as challenge, try to learn to adjust the life style to enable your life boat travels with enough balance. all the best.

Geetha A is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Citizen's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Anu
    Blog Entries

Hi Gopal,

Congratulations!!! for the baby. After the baby many problems will be there in life. But those all go by one smile from your baby.

You didnt mention which way ur facing problem. If it is money wise, any cost we need to face this problem. Just think and reduce unwanted things and expenses and if possible change for any other job etc

If it is with family understanding means, all the problems having solutions. There is no problem with out solutions . So speak with your wife or family about problems. Definetly u will get good solutions.

All together, you should have patience and great mind to accept all the problems brother. Definetly you will feel relaxe. Take care and all the very best

Regards
    Anu

Don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits

http://www.penmai.com/forums/india/4...tml#post460945

Thanks guys. I am super happy that I have a little princess in a country where daughters are slaughtered in the womb, killed and thought of as a burden. I am going to fight till the end to give her all the comforts she deserves. thank you once again. On the other hand...speaking about my marriage...I am sure it will get back on track coz it is obvious that my wife will be busy with Sheetal (my baby) and why not? she should be!! Super Happy!!

Last edited by Parasakthi; 28th Nov 2012 at 11:51 AM. Reason: External Link Removed

Geetha A is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Citizen's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Anu
    Blog Entries

Hey great ......

Hope u understood the problem and found out the solution also. Konja nalakkudhan kastam.. appuram sema jolly.... Enjoy with ur baby Take care. Hope u will be a great father forever. If possible see few movies like Abiyum naanum (Tamil), chinna kannamma etc. many movies are there . Later i will give u those.

When ever u need suggestion , feel free brother. Dont hesitate. Here u can find br,sisters,mothers and friends...

jv_66 and sumitra like this.
    Regards
    Anu

Don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits

http://www.penmai.com/forums/india/4...tml#post460945

nlakshmi is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hello Gopal,
    Congrats Dad. convey our regards to the mom and the princess. Since you have not mention the reasons, I will share our experiences here,
    First if the problem is financial. Its like that.. Sudden increase of costs for baby items.diapers mainly,baby foods, functions, visitors etc will overwhelm you a lot not to say your big hospital bill. But it will calm down after 3 months.You can cut down the luxury living from your side and provide for the kid(If it is single earning).You wont get the comfort of married couples after having a baby. You are now mom and dad...so baby's need come first.

If it is in your married life, Then you wife just had a baby, and your wife's maternal harmones will suside and it take 6 weeks to 2 months for her to return back to normal. At this time she will be suffering from postpartum blues/postpartum stress/depression.Not to mention she has sleepless nights for feeding the baby,if she has c-section she has to recover from that too. So all she needs atleast for 6 weeks is help, support, sleep.Make her happy by taking her for a short drive. She may be angry on every thing. She may cry for everything, silly things. she gets irritated easily. Even sometimes she gets irritated by your touch. Its just temporary There are lot that is goin on in the body of hers which she doesnt have any control.Its doesnot mean she is not in love anymore. she is in lot of pain and stress physically and mentally.So wait and give all your support to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by 778gopal View Post
    Wife just gave birth to a baby girl...super excited but my married life is going for a toss!! How do you guys manage?

Geetha A, jv_66 and sumitra like this.

sumitra is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Ruler's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Gopal Sir, you are a very great father and understood very quickly. all the best .thanks

Geetha A likes this.

Thank you guys for all the advice and wishes.

nlakshmi likes this.