Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Penmai eMagazine November! | All Issues

User Tag List

Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By tweetypie
  • 4 Post By Ganga

How to handle this? help me...

Discussions on "How to handle this? help me..." in "Parents" forum.

kanyas is offline Newbie

How to handle this? help me...

Hi,

my parents have always fought but lately, its been so different. My mom has been sleeping in my room every once in a while. and yesterday i was going to ask my mom a question, and i heard them fighting. i heard my mom saying something like "coming home so late, sneaking around? i am done. because this is the life you chose for yourself." i think she is referring about two nights ago, when my dad had a company dinner. He came home at two and he told me that he was annoyed how late it ended. my mom has always been suspicious. I feel like they are getting a divorce, i just don't know how to handle it. Should i say anything? ALso, I have an brother who is two years older than me, should i tell him?

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links

tweetypie is offline Newbie
    Real Name
    Shassha

Re: How to handle this? help me...

Hi Kanyas,

Dont get worried dear...everything will go fine...in everyone 's life there is problems...even if they fight they will be together thinking of the soecity and children.. But,I would appreciate that you have taken a volunteer advise from others..to rejoin your parents life happier than ever before...this is only if you are above the age of 18+.you can get the help of your brother.

1.sit and speak with your dad and mom separately.

2.Find out.what each one is telling from theyre heart.(Anyways they will be cribbing about each other)

3.Dont give suggestions until you listen from both side.

4.Once you hear both side.Pin point the mistakes which they have on their side.(if you can judge)

5.Make them to rectify.

6.Make sure they dont repeat the mistakes which they did before.

even if your mother is suspicious about your dads action.Find out the reason.There are some mothers thinking that theyre life partner doesnt spend time with them or family or they might be possessive on your dad..there are 1000 reasons for women also...

God is there with you...

Regards,
    Shassha

Last edited by tweetypie; 23rd Jan 2012 at 03:21 PM.
    Parasakthi, Ganga, a_hat and 1 others like this.
    Always think positive in life

Ganga is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Minister's of Penmai
    Blog Entries

Hi Kanyas,

Cheer up girl everything will be alright soon. Problems are there in each and every one's life. Good that you took the initiative to solve the problem instead of worrying.

I would suggest, Speak to your Mom or Dad whoever is close to you.
    First try to find out the issues/ Misunderstanding between them. This will help you to solve the issues. If speaking to your closest parent doesn’t help then you should also try with the other (Parent) with full patience.

There should be a reason for your mother to suspect your father. If not, try to speak to your father regarding your mom. Most importantly you need mental support, if you can’t solve the issue alone then seek your brothers help or a well wisher's.

Try all the ways you could do to solve it over. D is a big word dear.

Give mom a break from her routine cooking and house chores. Plan for a dinner out or a trip with family or you can send them as couples.

Wish you all the best dear.

Best Regards,

கங்கா
    விழாமல் இருப்பது பெருமையன்று. விழும் போது எல்லாம் எழுவது தான் பெருமை!!

stranger is offline Newbie

Dear kanyas, Dont get worried, Discuss this with your brother and also to your Grand parents... Everything will be fine,,,