User Tag List

Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By rinsha
  • 2 Post By umaravi2011
  • 3 Post By mahis
  • 3 Post By vijigermany
  • 3 Post By Penmai

Parent are working - no time for us

Discussions on "Parent are working - no time for us" in "Parents" forum.

rinsha is offline Newbie

Parent are working - no time for us

Hi,
    I'm Arun here... now am doing my 12th std...

my parents both are working, they are used to come home daily at evening 7pm... they are not having time for us and not discussing with us... me and my sister are very bored... My sister wants more affection and caring from my parents, but they r not understanding our feelings...

It seems like a machine life... how to get rid off this..

Similar Threads:

Sponsored Links
    mahis likes this.

umaravi2011 is offline Minister's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Uma

Re: Parent are working - no time for us

Hi Arun

First of all you understand that both of us working for the betterment of the entire family.

It is not that they are happily spending time in the office given an option always prepare to remain at home and spent with all of you. But they have forced to work hard to secure a good future for the entire family.

Understand this fact and work hard get into a better life. so that you are able to spend more time with your children in future.

cheer up

Parasakthi and mahis like this.

umaravi
    COURAGE IS NOTHING BUT WILLING TO BE AFRAID

Ask a Recipe - I will try to post it for you

mahis is offline Registered User
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Maheesa

Hi Arun ma!

Kandipa kastama thanda irukum ne solrathu athulayum ne school finalgrappo romba romba kastama irukum than

but ennadama panrathu school fees, appappa nee vangi kekra things, ipdilam panna kaasu venumthanada
    avanga ipdi 7 clk varai kastapatu sambarikra nala than tho unaku intha computer netlam vangi thanthurkanga illiya
    avangalukum nerayya aasai irukum arun kutty koda gili viladanum papa kooda kanna moochi viladanumnu but avangaluku varuthama irukum ithellam mudiyaliyenu
    venumna un mom n dad frndsta ketu paaru hw the mis arun n his sis nu :(

i think nee than annanu, so thangachiya ne than care pannikanum
    ava feel panna nee than acho chellam ammavum appavum namakaha thane velaiku poranganu soli avala care panikoda

and amma appa veetuku vara neram jus try to b with them da
    unoda studies nala pani avangaluku ne help pannunanu vachuko they wil happy
    apram neyum neraya sambarichu ama appava koodaye vachukalam illiyada kanna?

MAHI

Love For All Hatred For None

நேசமே சுவாசமாய்...

vijigermany is online now Supreme Ruler's of Penmai

Hi Arun,

I understand your problem. But donot blame your parents for this .

there are lot of ways to have family time, family entertainment and sharing and caring activities.

1. time management. morning family breakfast without radio,cellphone and TV.discuss the day activites of the whole family.,admire your mamas tasty breakfast even it is boring Iddly and chutney. compliment makes people to talk freely

call your parent during the Lunch break and without morose feeling enquire,explain and share little interesting things.

make an appointment in the evening or surprise visit to their office and spend the evening together.

Take part inthe dinner preparation ,arrange the dinner table and help the mama by washing the plate or invite the whole family. Enjoy the togetherness with jokes and laugh.

Donot demand. Already they are carrying a heave burden of family responsibilites.

Pls donot expect film dialogue.

family is a team, each one of you to contribute something to make life to enjoy. parents too Humanbeing.

Penmai is online now Administrator Blogger
    Real Name
    Ilavarasi
    Blog Entries

Uma, Maheesa and Viji your answers are really impressive and helps a lot for day to day practical life's. Most of the children, suffering the above issue, from the working parents but you explained in a very good manner. Keep guiding

with regards,
    Penmai's Team
    Penmai eMagazine November 2016

Abivenu is offline Penman of Penmai
    Blogger
    Commander's of Penmai
    Real Name
    Abi

Quote Originally Posted by mahis View Post
    Hi Arun ma!

Kandipa kastama thanda irukum ne solrathu athulayum ne school finalgrappo romba romba kastama irukum than

but ennadama panrathu school fees, appappa nee vangi kekra things, ipdilam panna kaasu venumthanada
    avanga ipdi 7 clk varai kastapatu sambarikra nala than tho unaku intha computer netlam vangi thanthurkanga illiya
    avangalukum nerayya aasai irukum arun kutty koda gili viladanum papa kooda kanna moochi viladanumnu but avangaluku varuthama irukum ithellam mudiyaliyenu
    venumna un mom n dad frndsta ketu paaru hw the mis arun n his sis nu :(

i think nee than annanu, so thangachiya ne than care pannikanum
    ava feel panna nee than acho chellam ammavum appavum namakaha thane velaiku poranganu soli avala care panikoda

and amma appa veetuku vara neram jus try to b with them da
    unoda studies nala pani avangaluku ne help pannunanu vachuko they wil happy
    apram neyum neraya sambarichu ama appava koodaye vachukalam illiyada kanna?
    pinnaringa boss.....while doing my schooling my situation was also..ippavum apdaithan but kandukarathu illa....oru koduma enna na..na 10th hostel irunthapa..ennaku sollama kollama veetula en sis function..3, 4 month laterthan ennaku antha matter therium ...ketta uppu sappu illatha reason veera..enga mom innum itha vera oru matternu nyabagam vechurkaya nu kekaranga pa...enga veetla enna nadakuthunu theriyathu , enna nadanthathunu theriyathu...ennakum veetum avalo oru attachment...friends veera neeyala manuja jenmama..veetuku phone kooda panrathu illayanu thittu...
    ...ippaiye poona kastampa..three years ennoda sis birth day wish panna maranthutaen...intha year avalae two munadi phone panni sonna..appavum maranthu cousin phone panni solli then wish panninaen..would any one here provide me some suggesstion..ippadiye poona ennga veetla nan yarunu avangaluku maranthuttum...avanga yaarnu enaku maranthutrum

Being a Tube light .. i am too bright..